• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
The atmosphere had been all too familiar, she had felt something was wrong. It was just like when her parents, it was happening all over again. She couldn't hold back her tears as they started to roll down her cheeks. She lowered her head waiting and knowing what they were going to say. (I would say maybe shielding someone, I never put too much thought of what he did. was thinking his abilities was creating large sheets of ice like walls XD again not much thought into it lol)
The officer looked her in the eyes. "You're grandfather died at approximately two am last night. With everything that's been going on he was jumped by villains. It was a hostage crisis and they used it to their advantage. I am here to regretfully inform you that he died saving those hostages from am explosion. We're leaving the details of his funeral to you just know that there wasn't enough of his body remaining to actually recover." He took out a slip of paper. "In his last will and testimony he left you... Well... Everything."

The officer looked her in the eyes. "You're grandfather died at approximately two am last night. With everything that's been going on he was jumped by villains. It was a hostage crisis and they used it to their advantage. I am here to regretfully inform you that he died saving those hostages from am explosion. We're leaving the details of his funeral to you just know that there wasn't enough of his body remaining to actually recover." He took out a slip of paper. "In his last will and testimony he left you... Well... Everything."
She just stood there trying to stay strong as the officer told her what had happened, her hand shaking as she reached out and retrieved the slip of paper. Her whole world was coming to a stop what was she going to do? she felt a wave of emotions hitting her all at once. She did not say another word the girl was in utter shock. Once they left she closed the door and collapsed to the ground. She could not hold it in any longer as she broke down crying on the ground

She just stood there trying to stay strong as the officer told her what had happened, her hand shaking as she reached out and retrieved the slip of paper. Her whole world was coming to a stop what was she going to do? she felt a wave of emotions hitting her all at once. She did not say another word the girl was in utter shock. Once they left she closed the door and collapsed to the ground. She could not hold it in any longer as she broke down crying on the ground
Peter ran over to her and lifted her up into a hug.

"I'm so sorry." He said genuine. He held onto her letting her cry as long as she needed.
She cried for a while until she couldn't cry any longer. She stepped back from the embrace "im going to ...im going to my room ...why dont you go eat" she quietly spoke staring at the ground.

She cried for a while until she couldn't cry any longer. She stepped back from the embrace "im going to ...im going to my room ...why dont you go eat" she quietly spoke staring at the ground.
"Right." He said watching her leave. When she was gone he went to his room and on his suit. "Eat while the villains who killed her family are still out there? Yeah right. Hero lisence or no. Quirks or no. I still have a job to do." He said to himself.

"Right." He said watching her leave. When she was gone he went to his room and on his suit. "Eat while the villains who killed her family are still out there? Yeah right. Hero lisence or no. Quirks or no. I still have a job to do." He said to himself.
Aqua entered her room, she felt lost, unsure what to do. She felt extremely sad and all she wanted to do was hide and sleep. She turn to face the sliding door of her room that led to the back garden of their home. Stepping outside she took a few steps before entering the salt water pound. It had been a while since she had slept under water but then again it had been a while since the girl felt this sad.

Aqua entered her room, she felt lost, unsure what to do. She felt extremely sad and all she wanted to do was hide and sleep. She turn to face the sliding door of her room that led to the back garden of their home. Stepping outside she took a few steps before entering the salt water pound. It had been a while since she had slept under water but then again it had been a while since the girl felt this sad.
Peter swung around Tokyo. He let go of a webline landing on a street lamp and leaped offmof it before swinging again. "I don't know how this happened. I don't know what's going on. But I do know that I owe Aqua at least this much.

Peter found the man who caused the explosion. He called himself murder death king. (It's an alternate evil bakugo)

(oh gosh the name XD the whole scene when he starting to pick out his hero name made me laugh so much. Also, should she go looking for Peter or just let him go his thing until he gets back)

Aqua stayed underwater for a couple of hours when she swam back up to the surface she noticed it was evening.

(oh gosh the name XD the whole scene when he starting to pick out his hero name made me laugh so much. Also, should she go looking for Peter or just let him go his thing until he gets back)

Aqua stayed underwater for a couple of hours when she swam back up to the surface she noticed it was evening.
Peter was no where to be found. He wasn't in his room or anywhere in this huge house.

Peter was no where to be found. He wasn't in his room or anywhere in this huge house.
"Peter?.." she called out once again but again nothing but silence was heard. She wondered where he could be, had he gone shopping for clothes? The girl wondered as she entered his room once more. She had a weird feeling when she couldn't find his suit. Although he could just be out or maybe had gotten lost, she still wanted to go check. With her suit under her clothing she ran out of her house in surch of Peter.

"Peter?.." she called out once again but again nothing but silence was heard. She wondered where he could be, had he gone shopping for clothes? The girl wondered as she entered his room once more. She had a weird feeling when she couldn't find his suit. Although he could just be out or maybe had gotten lost, she still wanted to go check. With her suit under her clothing she ran out of her house in surch of Peter.
She found him fighting the Evil Bakugo. "You stupid bug! I'm going to kill you!" He roared. "You can't even hit me dude. Also offensive. spiders are not bugs. Their arachnids." He said. "And who calls themself Muder Death King. You'd be better off calling yourself something stupid like Bomber dude."

She found him fighting the Evil Bakugo. "You stupid bug! I'm going to kill you!" He roared. "You can't even hit me dude. Also offensive. spiders are not bugs. Their arachnids." He said. "And who calls themself Muder Death King. You'd be better off calling yourself something stupid like Bomber dude."
After flowing some screams and people running away Aqua found Peter. 'Why was he picking a fight with him of all people that guy is highly unstable' She thought to get out of her normal clothing.
Aqua jumped in quickly grabbing Peter with her tentacles pulling him out of the way of one of Evil Bakugo's explosions "What do you think you're doing! are you insane!" she said as they hid behind some large debrie "Picking a fight with Murder Death King! that guy is not all there...have you lost your mind?! I don't know what you guys do back in your world but we don't go around looking for fights, especially with people like him"

After flowing some screams and people running away Aqua found Peter. 'Why was he picking a fight with him of all people that guy is highly unstable' She thought to get out of her normal clothing.
Aqua jumped in quickly grabbing Peter with her tentacles pulling him out of the way of one of Evil Bakugo's explosions "What do you think you're doing! are you insane!" she said as they hid behind some large debrie "Picking a fight with Murder Death King! that guy is not all there...have you lost your mind?! I don't know what you guys do back in your world but we don't go around looking for fights, especially with people like him"
"What. That's the guy who killed you grandpa." Peter said.."And as for my sanity. Well jury's still out on that one." He said. "I'll kill you! Just like I killed the old man!" He roared. Aqua would notice he had a distinct difference in appearance. His hair was dark brown.

"What. That's the guy who killed you grandpa." Peter said.."And as for my sanity. Well jury's still out on that one." He said. "I'll kill you! Just like I killed the old man!" He roared. Aqua would notice he had a distinct difference in appearance. His hair was dark brown.
She closed her eyes tightly holding back tears as her hands became fists as she heard him say that Murder Death King had been the one who had killed her grandfather. "It doesn't matter, seeking vengeance is never a good thing..." she replied to Peter holding back tears.

She flinched as Evil Bakugo yelled out feeling anger boil within her. She wanted to yell at him tell, him off, but she knew it was stupid. She had run into this fight, now she involved. "we have to keep our distance, he has a short fuse" she replied already figuring Peter knew this " how are we going to stop him?" she added

She closed her eyes tightly holding back tears as her hands became fists as she heard him say that Murder Death King had been the one who had killed her grandfather. "It doesn't matter, seeking vengeance is never a good thing..." she replied to Peter holding back tears.

She flinched as Evil Bakugo yelled out feeling anger boil within her. She wanted to yell at him tell, him off, but she knew it was stupid. She had run into this fight, now she involved. "we have to keep our distance, he has a short fuse" she replied already figuring Peter knew this " how are we going to stop him?" she added
"I'm not here for vengeance. You deserve justice." He said. "He's getting tired. His arms are getting sore I can tell."

"I'm not here for vengeance. You deserve justice." He said. "He's getting tired. His arms are getting sore I can tell."
She did not say anything more about him being out here she was just glad it wasn't vengeance. "I see that's good!..." she replied knowing that his quirk was a strong one, as him sweating and his anger just feed his strong explosions. But if they made him overwork himself they would be able to stop him. " then let's keep getting him tired "

She did not say anything more about him being out here she was just glad it wasn't vengeance. "I see that's good!..." she replied knowing that his quirk was a strong one, as him sweating and his anger just feed his strong explosions. But if they made him overwork himself they would be able to stop him. " then let's keep getting him tired "
He fired and explosion which Peter dodged. Peter punched him hard in the face. He stumbled back and spar out a tooth

He fired and explosion which Peter dodged. Peter punched him hard in the face. He stumbled back and spar out a tooth
Aqua dodged the explosion, running off the other side. Outstreaching her tentacles she wraped them around Kings ankles after Peter punched him. She pull him down to the ground and then using her whole body weight to toss him to the wall.

Aqua dodged the explosion, running off the other side. Outstreaching her tentacles she wraped them around Kings ankles after Peter punched him. She pull him down to the ground and then using her whole body weight to toss him to the wall.
He webbed them to the wall. The police came and took him. Peter looked at them and looked at Aqua. "We got him." He said.

He webbed them to the wall. The police came and took him. Peter looked at them and looked at Aqua. "We got him." He said.
Aqua smiled as petter webbed the guy against the wall. When the police can and took him away Aqua had to speak to the police. She watched the circles pull away with their cative.

Aqua smiled as petter webbed the guy against the wall. When the police can and took him away Aqua had to speak to the police. She watched the circles pull away with their cative.
Peter had swung off before the police could make him give a statement. He returned to Aqua's house and took off his suit. She didn't know this during the fight and he hoped she wouldn't see later. But he was brused and burned from that fight. (she'll see if she walks into his room)

Peter had swung off before the police could make him give a statement. He returned to Aqua's house and took off his suit. She didn't know this during the fight and he hoped she wouldn't see later. But he was brused and burned from that fight. (she'll see if she walks into his room)
Aqua had seen him swing off which she was glad he did. She would had hated him getting a fine.
Returning to were she dropped off her clothing she decided to change back to her street cloths making a stop before heading back home. Taking off her shoses at the entrance she dropped the bags at the kitchen table. "Hey Peter..." she softly knocked before opening the door to his room.

Aqua had seen him swing off which she was glad he did. She would had hated him getting a fine.
Returning to were she dropped off her clothing she decided to change back to her street cloths making a stop before heading back home. Taking off her shoses at the entrance she dropped the bags at the kitchen table. "Hey Peter..." she softly knocked before opening the door to his room.
"Wait." Too late. She saw his injuries. He sighed. "Hey." She saw a particular bad burn on his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back