• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Aqua gently smiled taking off her goggles "im Aquamari...or Octimaid when I'm in this...its nice to meet you"
(Her name is a work in progress XD that's the only thing I could come up with a play on words or mermaid and octopus ><)
"You too." He sat up. "Well. I guess I'm stuck here for a while. I should probably freshen up on my Japanese." He said. "Any chance I could stay at your place for the time being?"

"You too." He sat up. "Well. I guess I'm stuck here for a while. I should probably freshen up on my Japanese." He said. "Any chance I could stay at your place for the time being?"
Aqua gently smiled glad that he wasn't too worried about being stuck here for a bit. She did hope they would be able to find a way for him to go back. "I think it should be fine....I been staying at my schools dorm but after what happened today I think we won't be having our final day of class.....um...I just have to think of what to tell my grandfather about why you are staying with us....I'm not sure if he would believe that your not form our world..." she replied

Aqua gently smiled glad that he wasn't too worried about being stuck here for a bit. She did hope they would be able to find a way for him to go back. "I think it should be fine....I been staying at my schools dorm but after what happened today I think we won't be having our final day of class.....um...I just have to think of what to tell my grandfather about why you are staying with us....I'm not sure if he would believe that your not form our world..." she replied
"Don't know why. Take a look at recent news." He said. "Ever play Legend of Zelda?"

"Iguess we could give it a try and see what my grandfather would say..."she replied willing to give it a chance "no I never played Zelda....is it a video game?" She asked

"Iguess we could give it a try and see what my grandfather would say..."she replied willing to give it a chance "no I never played Zelda....is it a video game?" She asked
"Yes aaaand." He pointed to the monitor. There was a man clad in a green tunic.

She looked at the monitor but was confused where he was going with what he was talking about. "Um sorry a bit confused...is that man apart of the game you were talking about?...Wait! He was walking around in real life?!" She said suprised

She looked at the monitor but was confused where he was going with what he was talking about. "Um sorry a bit confused...is that man apart of the game you were talking about?"
"Yes his name is Link... And he's right there. In the street."

"I see okay... this day sure have been weird right?.." she replied with a cuckle. "So will head over to my place when you feel better"

"I feel better." He jumped up to the ceiling. "I heal pretty fast."
"Really thats a very handy part of your quirk" she replied standing up from the chair "Alright lets get going then" she added closing and picking up her laptop.

Aqua was confused at first Americans also knew them as quirks, but then she remembered he wasn't really an American from her world. "Oh um...right...quirk is what we call our abilities....is it different in your world?" She asked

Aqua was confused at first Americans also knew them as quirks, but then she remembered he wasn't really an American from her world. "Oh um...right...quirk is what we call our abilities....is it different in your world?" She asked
"Where I'm from their just powers... You havea general term. They must be common here"

"Where I'm from their just powers... You havea general term. They must be common here"
"Oh I see powers...but yes quirks are kinda common...I think about 80% of the world has a quirk.." she said with a smile "do many people in your work have quirks..I mean powers?"

"Oh I see powers...but yes quirks are kinda common...I think about 80% of the world has a quirk.." she said with a smile "do many people in your work have quirks..I mean powers?"
"Well... Maybe about 0.10%." Peter said. "Not common at all, but there's enough of us to make a difference." He looked up. "Guess that means that I don't have to be Spidsr-Man here."

"Well... Maybe about 0.10%." Peter said. "Not common at all, but there's enough of us to make a difference." He looked up. "Guess that means that I don't have to be Spidsr-Man here."
She was quite suprised in his world only a tiny handful had quirks. "Well kinda...in our world you need a type of license to be a hero..but I dought they will really be inforsing and chasing a bunch of us kids around with all the crazyness around...and just because a lot of people have quirks that dosent mean we are all heros...many just live normal lives, but that also mean we have a large number of villians.." she replied

She was quite suprised in his world only a tiny handful had quirks. "Well kinda...in our world you need a type of license to be a hero..but I dought they will really be inforsing and chasing a bunch of us kids around with all the crazyness around...and just because a lot of people have quirks that dosent mean we are all heros...many just live normal lives, but that also mean we have a large number of villians.." she replied
"Well then I guess I'll help where I can just don't expect me to go looking for one of those hero licenses." He said.

"Well then I guess I'll help where I can just don't expect me to go looking for one of those hero licenses." He said.
She chuckled at his response. Seem like maybe his world dint have many runs as hers did. "alright then let's get going....I'm kinda fearful to how my home looks like after all thats been going on." She said

She chuckled at his response. Seem like maybe his world dint have many runs as hers did. "alright then let's get going....I'm kinda fearful to how my home looks like after all thats been going on." She said
"Hey. I'm sure it'll look fine." He said. (I kinda wanna kill her grandpa)

( dark......we can if you like...he went off to help so she could not hear fro. Him for a few days and then find out he was killed if you go that route) "I guess will see..." she hoped as the walked over to her home.

( dark......we can if you like...he went off to help so she could not hear fro. Him for a few days and then find out he was killed if you go that route) "I guess will see..." she hoped as the walked over to her home.
(up to you really. You made the character) Peter's stomach growled. "Ugh." He said putting his hand to his belly. "I'm starving?"

(I don't know bit I don't mind doing it if you have an idea for the story)
"Were almost at my place ...ill make us some food..." she replied turning the corner
(you decided if the building is livable XD also sorry too for ever to reply today been fighting a very bad mind grain and finally felt well enough to open my phone)

(I don't know bit I don't mind doing it if you have an idea for the story)
"Were almost at my place ...ill make us some food..." she replied turning the corner
(you decided if the building is livable XD also sorry too for ever to reply today been fighting a very bad mind grain and finally felt well enough to open my phone)
"Sounds good." He said. Her home, thankfully, was intact.

(I forgot she was in Japan XD going to give her one of those luxury Japanese houses)
She sighed with relief seeing her home was fine as she walked into the house letting Petter in. Made her way to the kitchen "hey um Peter are you okay with Japanese food?" she asked unsure

(I forgot she was in Japan XD going to give her one of those luxury Japanese houses)
She sighed with relief seeing her home was fine as she walked into the house letting Petter in. Made her way to the kitchen "hey um Peter are you okay with Japanese food?" she asked unsure
"I like sushi." He said with a shrug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back