• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Eddie hides behind the wall having gotten a bit of a shock of seeing what seemed to be a large creature over the fridge. He peeks out once again to take in another look.
Peter landed in front of eddie. "Nothing up top." He said. "Whhat have you- OOF!" He was hit and thrown into the wall. His Spider-Sense did not go off.

Peter landed in front of eddie. "Nothing up top." He said. "Whhat have you- OOF!" He was hit and thrown into the wall. His Spider-Sense did not go off.
Eddie's eyes went wide as the large black creature was behind Peter. Before he could even say a word Peter was thrown into a wall. "Pe...ider man!" Eddie yelled out worried for the kid as he shot out a bullet into the creature.

Eddie's eyes went wide as the large black creature was behind Peter. Before he could even say a word Peter was thrown into a wall. "Pe...idea man!" Eddie yelled out worried for the kid as he shot out a bullet into the creature.
"No need to talk to him by his prefered heor name. We know exactly who Parker is." The creature said. The bulled hit the suit. And the was spat at out before it could break the skin of whoever was underneath.:

"No need to talk to him by his prefered heor name. We know exactly who Parker is." The creature said. The bulled hit the suit. And the was spat at out before it could break the skin of whoever was underneath.:
Eddie took a step back this thing was truely fighting and it claimed to know Peter. "We...well you....are under arrest" He said still with his gun up at him.

Eddie took a step back this thing was truely fighting and it claimed to know Peter. "We...well you....are under arrest" He said still with his gun up at him.
He walked up to Eddie. "We want him to ourselves. You will just be in the way." He crushed Eddies gun and then left camoflauging into the night.

He walked up to Eddie. "We want him to ourselves. You will just be in the way." He crushed Eddies gun and then left camoflauging into the night.
Eddie stood there in utter shock after it was up to him and crushed the gun like if it was a mear toy. Once the creature was gone he went over to Peter "Peter?...shit.. you alright?"

Eddie stood there in utter shock after it was up to him and crushed the gun like if it was a mear toy. Once the creature was gone he went over to Peter "Peter?...shit.. you alright?"
"That thing. It looked likey black suit. But bigger." He said.

"How are you not burly moving?! That thing smashed you agenst the wall?!" Eddie said in shock. "Wait your right you were wearing a black suite for a while" Eddie questioned
He got up. "Super durable." He said. "One of the perks, it was an alien symbiote that I found. I thought it was some kind of smart material but I was wrong. I got it off of me before it could permanently bond with me." He said.

He got up. "Super durable." He said. "One of the perks, it was an alien symbiote that I found. I thought it was some kind of smart material but I was wrong. I got it off of me before it could permanently bond with me." He said.
"oh...your full of surprises kid..." Eddie said rubbing his face calming down from everything that just went down. "so that black suit you had was alive....and now it seems to have taken over someone else..." he said.

"oh...your full of surprises kid..." Eddie said rubbing his face calming down from everything that just went down. "so that black suit you had was alive....and now it seems to have taken over someone else..." he said.
"No. It doesn't really take control of you. It can mess with your judgement but... Not take true control." He said.

"No. It doesn't really take control of you. It can mess with your judgement but... Not take true control." He said.
"well whatever it did or is doing now...it apparently is stuck to a new person and we dont know what harmful things it can do to anyone out in the city" Eddie said

"well whatever it did or is doing now...it apparently is stuck to a new person and we dont know what harmful things it can do to anyone out in the city" Eddie said
"I know. We need to find who is under that thing." He said.

At the CCPD Cisco was doing a demonstration on the cold gun resistant riot shields. No one knew about Mick yet.

"I know. We need to find who is under that thing." He said.

At the CCPD Cisco was doing a demonstration on the cold gun resistant riot shields. No one knew about Mick yet.
"That is going to be difficult..." Eddie commented

Everyone in the CCPD was gathered around Cisco had something strapped to his back and some kind of nozzle attached to the tank on his back. "when ever you are ready Mr. Ramon" Chief Singh said a bit annoyed

"That is going to be difficult..." Eddie commented

Everyone in the CCPD was gathered around Cisco had something strapped to his back and some kind of nozzle attached to the tank on his back. "when ever you are ready Mr. Ramon" Chief Singh said a bit annoyed
"Yeah. I need to talk to people." He said. "See you."

"Alright. So. These shields have heated plating to protect you from the cold gun." He said. 'Keepnthese bad boys near and they'll protect you."

"Yeah. I need to talk to people." He said. "See you."

"Alright. So. These shields have heated plating to protect you from the cold gun." He said. 'Keepnthese bad boys near and they'll protect you."
"see you.." Eddie said finishing what he had to do for this home brake in before heading back to the CCPD

"and we are really going to trust you that whatever you did to the shield will keep us from turning into popsicles?" one of the cops spoke up

"see you.." Eddie said finishing what he had to do for this home brake in before heading back to the CCPD

"and we are really going to trust you that whatever you did to the shield will keep us from turning into popsicles?" one of the cops spoke up
Cisco thought on his words. "You're right. You're right you shouldn't rust us. What happened eight months ago was our fault." He said. "But now we just want to make things better. And to make up for it. Check it." He fired the "gun" at the dummy holding the shiled.

Peter walked into Jitters to talk to Aqua

Cisco thought on his words. "You're right. You're right you shouldn't rust us. What happened eight months ago was our fault." He said. "But now we just want to make things better. And to make up for it. Check it." He fired the "gun" at the dummy holding the shiled.

Peter walked into Jitters to talk to Aqua
Everyone stayed quiet as Cisco spoke, most of the cops feeling skeptical about STAR labs helping them out. However, they stood there and listen and watched the demonstration. The CCPD employees walked over to the dummy and the shield to inspect it and take a closer look after.

Aqua smiled noticing Peter enter through the doors to Jitters, it wasn't too busy so she quickly went over to him. She smiled giving him a hug as she stood up on her tiptoes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Peter...you are done with work?" she asked letting go of the hug.

Everyone stayed quiet as Cisco spoke, most of the cops feeling skeptical about STAR labs helping them out. However, they stood there and listen and watched the demonstration. The CCPD employees walked over to the dummy and the shield to inspect it and take a closer look after.

Aqua smiled noticing Peter enter through the doors to Jitters, it wasn't too busy so she quickly went over to him. She smiled giving him a hug as she stood up on her tiptoes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Peter...you are done with work?" she asked letting go of the hug.
The frozen material that coated it quickly melted away.

He hugged her back. "I found the suit." He said

The frozen material that coated it quickly melted away.

He hugged her back. "I found the suit." He said
The officers seemed quite intrigued and interested in the shield now. Chief Singh stood there with arms crossed not looking as if he had been won over by the demonstration.

Aqua took his hand and moved Peter and herself in a more private section of the coffee shop where they were out of the ear shot of anyone. "you did?.... it's not back on you is it?.." she asked with a worried tone in her question.

The officers seemed quite intrigued and interested in the shield now. Chief Singh stood there with arms crossed not looking as if he had been won over by the demonstration.

Aqua took his hand and moved Peter and herself in a more private section of the coffee shop where they were out of the ear shot of anyone. "you did?.... it's not back on you is it?.." she asked with a worried tone in her question.
Cisco put the stuff away.

"No. I'm still wearing nano-threads." He said. "It's on someone else someone who seemed somewhat familiar. But that's not what important. Aqua. He hits hard enough to seriously hurt." He showed his bruised side. "And he doesn't trigger my Spider-Sense

Cisco put the stuff away.

"No. I'm still wearing nano-threads." He said. "It's on someone else someone who seemed somewhat familiar. But that's not what important. Aqua. He hits hard enough to seriously hurt." He showed his bruised side. "And he doesn't trigger my Spider-Sense
Chief Singh Walks away over to where Joe was standing to Dr. Wells "you know Wells.....the dummies are one thing my offers are more than just dummies...are you for sure this will protect my officers?"

Aqua felt relief to hear that he was not wearing the suit and just his nano-threads. "oh...that's not good..." She whispered as he told her that it was on someone else someone he might know. She looked back at him as he lifted up his shirt to show her his side. She winced seeing the nasty bruise on his side "peter this is bad..." she asked quietly as told her that it doesn't trigger his Spider-Sense. "it can't be because it's not from earth?...you had your Spider-Sense set off while we were out with Ben..." she commented

Chief Singh Walks away over to where Joe was standing to Dr. Wells "you know Wells.....the dummies are one thing my offers are more than just dummies...are you for sure this will protect my officers?"

Aqua felt relief to hear that he was not wearing the suit and just his nano-threads. "oh...that's not good..." She whispered as he told her that it was on someone else someone he might know. She looked back at him as he lifted up his shirt to show her his side. She winced seeing the nasty bruise on his side "peter this is bad..." she asked quietly as told her that it doesn't trigger his Spider-Sense. "it can't be because it's not from earth?...you had your Spider-Sense set off while we were out with Ben..." she commented
"We know the strength of Starts gun. Cisco:s design for those shields has my complete confidence." He said.

"I think it was because it was bonded to me." He said.

"We know the strength of Starts gun. Cisco:s design for those shields has my complete confidence." He said.

"I think it was because it was bonded to me." He said.
Chief Singh nods "I think ill just have to trust you on this than Dr. Wells..."

"so now it had a strange link to you?....ether way you not being able to use your spidey-sense on it isn't good" she said

Chief Singh nods "I think ill just have to trust you on this than Dr. Wells..."

"so now it had a strange link to you?....ether way you not being able to use your spidey-sense on it isn't good" she said
The nodded. "Unfortunately our word doesn't count for much anymore. But we do want to help."

"It means that he can sneak up on me. That's a terrifying thought."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back