• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Almost certainly." Peter said. "Octimaid and I can take care of it."
"This isn't good...."Joe said remembering all the trouble he caused the last time. "Okay...but you two becareful...I have a feeling he is planing something....coming here and not stealing a thing.....it spells out trouble" Joe said.

"This isn't good...."Joe said remembering all the trouble he caused the last time. "Okay...but you two becareful...I have a feeling he is planing something....coming here and not stealing a thing.....it spells out trouble" Joe said.
"He was calling Barry out." Peter whispered. "We'll catalogue the evidence back at the precinct."

It was a normal day at the precinct every going on with their day. Eddie was at his desk and Iris was leaning against his desk flirting and lovingly battering each other.
As they worked Iris would come upstairs to talk to them to complain that Eddie said he was going out with someone else tonight when she suggested a movie.

As they worked Iris would come upstairs to talk to them to complain that Eddie said he was going out with someone else tonight when she suggested a movie.
"I really don't know what's going on with Eddie...." Iris huffed as she leaned against one of the desks. "He was fine fluttering and talking with me and the I offered to go out to see a movie and he acted differently...now saying he is going to meet someone else..." she unfolded her arms and looked down "I feel Eddie is cheating on me..."

"I really don't know what's going on with Eddie...." Iris huffed as she leaned against one of the desks. "He was fine fluttering and talking with me and the I offered to go out to see a movie and he acted differently...now saying he is going to meet someone else..." she unfolded her arms and looked down "I feel Eddie is cheating on me..."
Peter looked at her. "We're going to the gym tonight Iris. He said he's spot me I'm tryin ng to bulk up." Peter said. Truthfully it was the other way around. (I want to build a friendship with Peter and Eddie)

Peter looked at her. "We're going to the gym tonight Iris. He said he's spot me I'm tryin ng to bulk up." Peter said. Truthfully it was the other way around. (I want to build a friendship with Peter and Eddie)
"Really?...." Iris said looking over at Peter she hope Peter wasn't just covering for Eddie. She just had to trust Peter was telling her the truth. "Well I'm still upset with him...." she said foulding her arms "I don't understand why he didn't just tell me he was going to be trainning with you....."

"Really?...." Iris said looking over at Peter she hope Peter wasn't just covering for Eddie. She just had to trust Peter was telling her the truth. "Well I'm still upset with him...." she said foulding her arms "I don't understand why he didn't just tell me he was going to be trainning with you....."
"I asked him not to say." He said.

"Let's just say I'm embarrassed by how little I can deadlift.' Peter said. Plus we're going after the gym closes.
"Oh come on Peter your worried about that...your so young you should not worry about how much you can deadlift.....dought Aqua doesn't even care..." Iris said chuckling at the reasoning to hide them heading the the gym.

"Oh come on Peter your worried about that...your so young you should not worry about how much you can deadlift.....dought Aqua doesn't even care..." Iris said chuckling at the reasoning to hide them heading the the gym.
He shrugged as she walked off. Barry went to talk to Joe

Joe had gather all the cases and material the precinct had on Snart and was going through them.
"Joe. I need to talk to you."

Peter got into Eddie's car. "You sure about this Eddie? I know you wanted to see how strong I really was but Iris seemed pretty upset about getting blown off."

"Joe. I need to talk to you."

Peter got into Eddie's car. "You sure about this Eddie? I know you wanted to see how strong I really was but Iris seemed pretty upset about getting blown off."
"Sure Barry...just going over Snarts file....what you want to talk about?" He asked

"She will be fine....things come up....she is stubborn.....I can't always be there...." Eddie replied "Besides apparently she is stealing your girlfriend ....I don't know why that matters....but she is fine..." Eddie said.

"Sure Barry...just going over Snarts file....what you want to talk about?" He asked

"She will be fine....things come up....she is stubborn.....I can't always be there...." Eddie replied "Besides apparently she is stealing your girlfriend ....I don't know why that matters....but she is fine..." Eddie said.
"As CSI my work is done on this case. And as the Flash. I can't focus on Snart right now. I have devote every moment to becoming faster."

"Really where's she taking Aqua?" He asked as Eddie started driving.

"As CSI my work is done on this case. And as the Flash. I can't focus on Snart right now. I have devote every moment to becoming faster."

"Really where's she taking Aqua?" He asked as Eddie started driving.
".....alright....would you mind telling me what brought this sudden change of heart and dedicating your whole time to becoming faster?" Joe asked

"I am not sure she would not say something about having a fun time.....though I'm guessing a movie.." Eddie replied as he drove to their destination

".....alright....would you mind telling me what brought this sudden change of heart and dedicating your whole time to becoming faster?" Joe asked

"I am not sure she would not say something about having a fun time.....though I'm guessing a movie.." Eddie replied as he drove to their destination
"The Reverse-Flash." Barry said. "I need to be ready fo face him it's a question of priorities.'

Once at the gym which was closed (but owned by an undercover plumber) they went inside." He said. "Alright. So what are starting with?" Peter asked. "You said you wanted to see what I could do. So what do you want me to do first?"

"The Reverse-Flash." Barry said. "I need to be ready fo face him it's a question of priorities.'

Once at the gym which was closed (but owned by an undercover plumber) they went inside." He said. "Alright. So what are starting with?" Peter asked. "You said you wanted to see what I could do. So what do you want me to do first?"
"but...facing this Reverse-Flash isn't the reason you been doing this.....being the Flash...using your powers....you have told me that if you could use your powers to save someone from a burning building you would..." Joe said

"well you said you are strong....you punched the bag with me and Barry....but from what I remembered your punches were quite weak... what is the most that you can lift?..." Eddie asked

"but...facing this Reverse-Flash isn't the reason you been doing this.....being the Flash...using your powers....you have told me that if you could use your powers to save someone from a burning building you would..." Joe said

"well you said you are strong....you punched the bag with me and Barry....but from what I remembered your punches were quite weak... what is the most that you can lift?..." Eddie asked
"I have to focus on the Reverse-Flash Joe. He threatened Iris." He said b(we'll just say Joe told him about that) "He could come in here and kill everyone in precinct and I wouldn't be able to stop him."

"I don't know. I've never tried to see what my limit is. I know I have one in the upward 50 ton range." He said. "But I once lifted over 100 in a really desperate situation."

"I have to focus on the Reverse-Flash Joe. He threatened Iris." He said b(we'll just say Joe told him about that) "He could come in here and kill everyone in precinct and I wouldn't be able to stop him."

"I don't know. I've never tried to see what my limit is. I know I have one in the upward 50 ton range." He said. "But I once lifted over 100 in a really desperate situation."
"Look Barry it's okay if your scared....I understand....I know he threatened Iris....look ...." Joe stoped "are you sure about this Barry..." He asked

"What?! 50....a...a 100?! Ton?! How is that even possible..." He said amazed to hear those words "so the weights here are no sweat?..." He asked

"Look Barry it's okay if your scared....I understand....I know he threatened Iris....look ...." Joe stoped "are you sure about this Barry..." He asked

"What?! 50....a...a 100?! Ton?! How is that even possible..." He said amazed to hear those words "so the weights here are no sweat?..." He asked
"I am." Barry said. "I have to go. Cisco and Star labs will by by later to help deal with snart."

"Not really." He shrugged. "You wanna see?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back