• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"They're the only pictures like this." He said. "But if it's too much." He started putting them away.

He tried to answer but couldn't really talk through the water. He raised a finger up saying one moment and began to use the armodrillo half to dig upward.

"Not enough." Ryan said. "Mewtwo. Palkia return."
Iris bit her lip unsure about the price, the pictures were so good she just couldn't miss this opportunity. "Wait!" She said seeing Yu place the images away, Eddie was going to kill her if he finds out how much she spend. "Fine wait right here ill go get the money"

Juvia and Mira both nodded and waited, following Armodrillo once he dug up a bit.

"Hey...kid we will be alright....we did all we could" Gray said, his voice sounded upset bit he had to not lash out for the sake of the others in his guild.

Iris bit her lip unsure about the price, the pictures were so good she just couldn't miss this opportunity. "Wait!" She said seeing Yu place the images away, Eddie was going to kill her if he finds out how much she spend. "Fine wait right here ill go get the money"

Juvia and Mira both nodded and waited, following Armodrillo once he dug up a bit.

"Hey...kid we will be alright....we did all we could" Gray said, his voice sounded upset bit he had to not lash out for the sake of the others in his guild.
Yu nodded and waited.

He got out of the water and turned back to normal panting a little.

"Right." He said. "Well this doesn't have to be the end of your guild." He said. "You could just be a travelling guild."

Yu nodded and waited.

He got out of the water and turned back to normal panting a little.

"Right." He said. "Well this doesn't have to be the end of your guild." He said. "You could just be a travelling guild."
Iris returned handing him the money for the pictures.

Juvia and Mira climbed out behind him.
"Are you okay Ben?" Mirajane asked as Juvia popped the bubble around her head. "Mira! You didn't say he transformed into something that woukd service being underwater" Juvia said in annoyance. "I'm sorry I forgot after he was swept away" Mira replied.

"I guess that's true...not everyone will be glad with that idea" Gray said folding his arms

Iris returned handing him the money for the pictures.

Juvia and Mira climbed out behind him.
"Are you okay Ben?" Mirajane asked as Juvia popped the bubble around her head. "Mira! You didn't say he transformed into something that woukd service being underwater" Juvia said in annoyance. "I'm sorry I forgot after he was swept away" Mira replied.

"I guess that's true...not everyone will be glad with that idea" Gray said folding his arms
"Good deal." He said. "See ya." He said.

"Forget it." Ben said, "As for your question. There are seven of these in total. From one star to seven. If you want to bring back Pinto we need all seven." He said.

"Best I can offer as far as comforting words go." He said.

"Good deal." He said. "See ya." He said.

"Forget it." Ben said, "As for your question. There are seven of these in total. From one star to seven. If you want to bring back Pinto we need all seven." He said.

"Best I can offer as far as comforting words go." He said.
"Right.....see ya" Iris said looking down at the pictures and happily smiling. These were the best pictures she had ever seen.

Mirajane kept quite ring out the water from her clothing.
"I see, well we will make sure we get everyone" Juvia said.

"Anything to help with moral would be good" Lucy said walking over to them

"Right.....see ya" Iris said looking down at the pictures and happily smiling. These were the best pictures she had ever seen.

Mirajane kept quite ring out the water from her clothing.
"I see, well we will make sure we get everyone" Juvia said.

"Anything to help with moral would be good" Lucy said walking over to them
He went to his apartment.

Ben nodded. "So uh... Does anyone know the way to the plane?"

Ryan shrugged. "Well... I know a way you guys might be able to get jobs on the go."

He went to his apartment.

Ben nodded. "So uh... Does anyone know the way to the plane?"

Ryan shrugged. "Well... I know a way you guys might be able to get jobs on the go."
Once her shift was finished that night Iris updated her blog adding the new images.

Mirajane looked around then not seeing nothing but desert. "We seem to have misplaced the plane" Juvia commented.

"How so?" Lucy asked "this how traveling guild seems like it would just be to difficult." She added

Once her shift was finished that night Iris updated her blog adding the new images.

Mirajane looked around then not seeing nothing but desert. "We seem to have misplaced the plane" Juvia commented.

"How so?" Lucy asked "this how traveling guild seems like it would just be to difficult." She added
Peter once again had to anonymously comment that those photos were probably altered. Most commenters agreed. He hated having to put Iris into question like this, especially since he kind of agreed with her sentiment. But Barry and Joe both wanted this part of the world kept secret from her.

"Or we got misplaced from it. We could have been thrown miles away by those currents." Ben said. (What do you think would be a good way for Mirajane to really realize her feelings for Ben?)

"Come on are you guys stupid!?" Natsu roared. "The kid is right. Come on Fairy Tail isn't a building. We're Fairy Tail! Who cares where we are so long as we're together. So stop moping you're all making our guild look bad!"

Peter once again had to anonymously comment that those photos were probably altered. Most commenters agreed. He hated having to put Iris into question like this, especially since he kind of agreed with her sentiment. But Barry and Joe both wanted this part of the world kept secret from her.

"Or we got misplaced from it. We could have been thrown miles away by those currents." Ben said. (What do you think would be a good way for Mirajane to really realize her feelings for Ben?)

"Come on are you guys stupid!?" Natsu roared. "The kid is right. Come on Fairy Tail isn't a building. We're Fairy Tail! Who cares where we are so long as we're together. So stop moping you're all making our guild look bad!"
"Wow those are good pictures" Aqua said to herself looking at her phone as she sat on top of a roofs building. She looked at the comments wondering how Iris was taking all the negative feed back. Bitting her lower lip she left an anonymous positive feedback admiring the images.

(I'm trying to think of what will be that clicks for her that she likes him...I have had her worry more of him and get a little jelly too)
"Well it will be best if we do find our way back...it won't be good to wonder the desert" Mira said looking up to the sky.

Everyone looked over at Natsu some smiling others suprised by the words that he was saying. However they all got the message, all of them lifted up their arms in the air and cheering.

"Wow those are good pictures" Aqua said to herself looking at her phone as she sat on top of a roofs building. She looked at the comments wondering how Iris was taking all the negative feed back. Bitting her lower lip she left an anonymous positive feedback admiring the images.

(I'm trying to think of what will be that clicks for her that she likes him...I have had her worry more of him and get a little jelly too)
"Well it will be best if we do find our way back...it won't be good to wonder the desert" Mira said looking up to the sky.

Everyone looked over at Natsu some smiling others suprised by the words that he was saying. However they all got the message, all of them lifted up their arms in the air and cheering.
Pete rlooked over her shoulder. "Man I wish I can ba k up those photos. I k ow they're real. But Barry and Joe want this blog gone." He said. "You think maybe I should just not post anything on the next one. I really hate puting Iris down like that."

"Well for now." He transformed. "Demonsion." He called out. He opened a portal to his own pocket dimension and pulled out three huge water bottles.

"Now let's get going and show the world why we're the number one guild!"

Pete rlooked over her shoulder. "Man I wish I can ba k up those photos. I k ow they're real. But Barry and Joe want this blog gone." He said. "You think maybe I should just not post anything on the next one. I really hate puting Iris down like that."

"Well for now." He transformed. "Demonsion." He called out. He opened a portal to his own pocket dimension and pulled out three huge water bottles.

"Now let's get going and show the world why we're the number one guild!"
Aqua looked up as Peter leaned over her shoulder. "I know....and I know maybe Joe and Barry would prefer the negative feedback.....but I really can't do it....I did it once and I just felt horrible that whole night...I couldn't sleep...more so after seeing how down Iris was..." Aqua said with a sigh looking back down at her phone before putting it away and looking back up at Peter. "It's up to you Peter....if you are not liking having to post negative comments it might be best not to post nothing..." she said holding on to the tentacle that lay over her shoulder. "I am still having a bit of trouble hold in this world you can't let your very close friends who are practically family know who you really are..."

"Thank you Ben" Mirajane said
"Can't you transform into some flying creature and see were we are?..." Juvia asked

Everyone cheered even louder getting their mural up and ready to take on the world. Everyone seemed to be less sad as they gathered all their belongings.

Aqua looked up as Peter leaned over her shoulder. "I know....and I know maybe Joe and Barry would prefer the negative feedback.....but I really can't do it....I did it once and I just felt horrible that whole night...I couldn't sleep...more so after seeing how down Iris was..." Aqua said with a sigh looking back down at her phone before putting it away and looking back up at Peter. "It's up to you Peter....if you are not liking having to post negative comments it might be best not to post nothing..." she said holding on to the tentacle that lay over her shoulder. "I am still having a bit of trouble hold in this world you can't let your very close friends who are practically family know who you really are..."

"Thank you Ben" Mirajane said
"Can't you transform into some flying creature and see were we are?..." Juvia asked

Everyone cheered even louder getting their mural up and ready to take on the world. Everyone seemed to be less sad as they gathered all their belongings.
"It's not so different in my world. I never meant for Aunt May to find out where we are." He said.

"Maybe depends on how far the desert goes." Ben said handing them each a water bottle.

Natsu just stood looking proud of himself. "Alright...." He said. "Ben's gonna be real sad to lose the smoothie machine." Someone said. "Hey... what do we do with Pinto's body."

"It's not so different in my world. I never meant for Aunt May to find out where we are." He said.

"Maybe depends on how far the desert goes." Ben said handing them each a water bottle.

Natsu just stood looking proud of himself. "Alright...." He said. "Ben's gonna be real sad to lose the smoothie machine." Someone said. "Hey... what do we do with Pinto's body."
"well Im use to everyone in your family knowing who you are.....and at times your close friends as well" Aqua said "wait...you were never going to tell your aunt May that you were Spidy?" she asked

"It might help to least figure out what direction to start" Mira commented taking the bottle of water and tanking Ben once more
"yes I really don't want to wonder this desert forever" Juvia added

Lucy left to gather her things, she was not at all happy about being a part of a traveling guild, she was really enjoying her apartment and now she had to get rid of it and all her things.
"Oh right what do we do with his body?.... I am not sure we can actually carry him......but Ben went out with the others to help bring back Pinto we cant just abandon him!........ Wait! how will they find us when they get back?!" everyone started to murmur and place their input about the situation

"well Im use to everyone in your family knowing who you are.....and at times your close friends as well" Aqua said "wait...you were never going to tell your aunt May that you were Spidy?" she asked

"It might help to least figure out what direction to start" Mira commented taking the bottle of water and tanking Ben once more
"yes I really don't want to wonder this desert forever" Juvia added

Lucy left to gather her things, she was not at all happy about being a part of a traveling guild, she was really enjoying her apartment and now she had to get rid of it and all her things.
"Oh right what do we do with his body?.... I am not sure we can actually carry him......but Ben went out with the others to help bring back Pinto we cant just abandon him!........ Wait! how will they find us when they get back?!" everyone started to murmur and place their input about the situation
"I don't know." He said.

Ben transformed. "Jetray! Be right back." He flew off.

"Everything alright Spidy?..." she asked (they are still in their suites right? XD)

Erza yawn and stretched as she looked around, surprised it was only her and Elfmen. "Elfmen!" she yelled
(They're at home now I thought) "For now." He said.

He jumped awake. "What?"

(They're at home now I thought) "For now." He said.

He jumped awake. "What?"
(I had Aqua sitting up on a roof but hey they can be home instead ^-^ I am flexible XD)
she wrapped her arms around him "Are you sure?" she asked pulling him onto the couch with her and hugging him tightly

"were is your sister?!..." she said seeing him there alone as she gets up and notices Ben and Juvia was gone as well "Ben and Juvia are not here either"

(I had Aqua sitting up on a roof but hey they can be home instead ^-^ I am flexible XD)
she wrapped her arms around him "Are you sure?" she asked pulling him onto the couch with her and hugging him tightly

"were is your sister?!..." she said seeing him there alone as she gets up and notices Ben and Juvia was gone as well "Ben and Juvia are not here either"
He twisted around to sit upright and return the hug. "Just worried." He said. "But hey. I'm the Spectacular Spider-Man. And your the Outstanding Octimaid. We'll hanlde it." He said.

He got up suddenly worried. "Oh no."

Jetray came back down. "No sign of the plane."

He twisted around to sit upright and return the hug. "Just worried." He said. "But hey. I'm the Spectacular Spider-Man. And your the Outstanding Octimaid. We'll hanlde it." He said.

He got up suddenly worried. "Oh no."

Jetray came back down. "No sign of the plane."
Aqua giggled, she could never take Peter by surprise. "I know," she said nuzzling her face into him as he hugged her back. " the outstanding Octimaid?" she asked giggling, finding it funny. She had heard him say the Spectacular Spider-Man but her Outstanding it just made her giggle.

"I think they went out to search for those dragon balls...why didn't they wake us?" Erza said going to the door and opening it.

"thats not good..." Mira softly said in a worried tone

He twisted around to sit upright and return the hug. "Just worried." He said. "But hey. I'm the Spectacular Spider-Man. And your the
Aqua giggled, she could never take Peter by surprise. "I know," she said nuzzling her face into him as he hugged her back. " the outstanding Octimaid?" she asked giggling, finding it funny. She had heard him say the Spectacular Spider-Man but her Outstanding it just made her giggle.

"I think they went out to search for those dragon balls...why didn't they wake us?" Erza said going to the door and opening it.

"thats not good..." Mira softly said in a worried tone
"Well we'll need the titles if wer gonna be a Dynamic Duo of Do-Gooders." He said.

"Look over there. Was that water there before?" Elfman asked.

"We'll figure it out." Ben saodm

"Well we'll need the titles if wer gonna be a Dynamic Duo of Do-Gooders." He said.

"Look over there. Was that water there before?" Elfman asked.

"We'll figure it out." Ben saodm
"Hehe your silly Peter," she giggled reaching up and booping his nose. It was sweet the confidence he had in her of being a team member. But she still felt she would never be more then a sidekick and she was okay with that.

"I don't think so..." Erza said looking down at the water and then all around trying to see if she could spot any signs of the others.

"I hope so....Juvia dose not want to be stuck out here in the desert.."

"Hehe your silly Peter," she giggled reaching up and booping his nose. It was sweet the confidence he had in her of being a team member. But she still felt she would never be more then a sidekick and she was okay with that.

"I don't think so..." Erza said looking down at the water and then all around trying to see if she could spot any signs of the others.

"I hope so....Juvia dose not want to be stuck out here in the desert.."
"I know." He said kissing the top of her head.

Elfman ran toward the water. "MIRAJANE!"

Ben nodded. "I don't think any of us do. We should get moving.'

"I know." He said kissing the top of her head.

Elfman ran toward the water. "MIRAJANE!"

Ben nodded. "I don't think any of us do. We should get moving.'
Aqua smiled hugging him tightly, burying her face into his chest "I love you" she said coming out muffled.

Erza quickly grabbed Elfman "are you insane?!...we can't just go jumping into the water without knowing what's down there?! where it leads to?! or if that's even where they went?!" she said fermly sticking out a finger for each thing she said.

"I think that's a great idea, we won't get anywhere just standing here" Mira agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back