• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"I know....its just I'm worried,...worried for Caitlin and Cisco..." she replied back in Japanese

Mirajane awoke to Ben steping out the door. She got up and walked out of the door, softly closing it behind her. "Ben? Were are you going?.." Mira said catching up to him.

Many of the Fairy tail members were starting to slow down, loosing their momentum
"I know. But they're smarter than to just confront him." Peter said.

"To get the next Dragonball." Ben said.

As they began to get overun several bokoblins were lifted into the air and thrown out of the city feet by psychic energy. "You guys looked like you could some help." A voice said. Natsu and Grey would recognize the boy as the same boy who had appeared at the tower of heaven.

Ryan looked at the huge hoard ahead of them. "Mewtwo get those monsters out of the way. We gotta help the green guy." He said. By your command. Mewtwo replied.

"I know. But they're smarter than to just confront him." Peter said.

"To get the next Dragonball." Ben said.

As they began to get overun several bokoblins were lifted into the air and thrown out of the city feet by psychic energy. "You guys looked like you could some help." A voice said. Natsu and Grey would recognize the boy as the same boy who had appeared at the tower of heaven.

Ryan looked at the huge hoard ahead of them. "Mewtwo get those monsters out of the way. We gotta help the green guy." He said. By your command. Mewtwo replied.
"you're right they would not, but do you really think Wells might actually hurt them? We can't just think that him hiding who he automatically makes him a bad guy" she commented really hating just labeling him as a bad person, even if Wells made her uneasy.

"on your own?...you can't do that what if something goes wrong?" Mira said

"who is the kid?....what the hell is that thing?...." others from the guild started to question as Ryan showed up. Gray smiled "thanks kid we can use the hand.."

"you're right they would not, but do you really think Wells might actually hurt them? We can't just think that him hiding who he automatically makes him a bad guy" she commented really hating just labeling him as a bad person, even if Wells made her uneasy.

"on your own?...you can't do that what if something goes wrong?" Mira said

"who is the kid?....what the hell is that thing?...." others from the guild started to question as Ryan showed up. Gray smiled "thanks kid we can use the hand.."
"Well he's supposedly this man in Yellow that Barry refuses to talk about right now... So I'll reserve judgement until after our talk with Joe.

"Then I'll just use this." He said holding up the Omnitrix. "Look, I have no idea how those lightning orbs worked. Maybe if I had beaten Laxus quicker Pinto would still be here." He averted his gaze. He felt responsible for Pinto's death.

"No problem boxers." He said as he ran past Gray.

"Well he's supposedly this man in Yellow that Barry refuses to talk about right now... So I'll reserve judgement until after our talk with Joe.

"Then I'll just use this." He said holding up the Omnitrix. "Look, I have no idea how those lightning orbs worked. Maybe if I had beaten Laxus quicker Pinto would still be here." He averted his gaze. He felt responsible for Pinto's death.

"No problem boxers." He said as he ran past Gray.
"Right...well wait as see what Joe knows.." she agreed.

"Ben,..." Mirajane went over to Ben gently placing her hand on his arm. "You did everything you could, you took on Laxus on your own.....no one in the guild excepted him to go that far. It all got out of hand and those lightning orbs..." she moved her hand away from his arm. "We tried to talk Pinto from doing what he did...those orbs would attack anyone who distoyed them. He ignored us telling him that we would find another way.....many of us took off to look for him....Juvia and Cana found I'm a bit to late.....it just....we all feel horrible for what happened many of use wished and blame ourselves for not having stoped Pinto...Juvia back there blames herself, she is beyond devastated....Ben you can't Blame yourself you did everything you could...and we are all trying to do what we can to make things right...."

Gray glared at Ryan not finding the name funny

"Right...well wait as see what Joe knows.." she agreed.

"Ben,..." Mirajane went over to Ben gently placing her hand on his arm. "You did everything you could, you took on Laxus on your own.....no one in the guild excepted him to go that far. It all got out of hand and those lightning orbs..." she moved her hand away from his arm. "We tried to talk Pinto from doing what he did...those orbs would attack anyone who distoyed them. He ignored us telling him that we would find another way.....many of us took off to look for him....Juvia and Cana found I'm a bit to late.....it just....we all feel horrible for what happened many of use wished and blame ourselves for not having stoped Pinto...Juvia back there blames herself, she is beyond devastated....Ben you can't Blame yourself you did everything you could...and we are all trying to do what we can to make things right...."

Gray glared at Ryan not finding the name funny
He just nodded at those words.

Ben looked at her. "It's more complicated than that." He said. "Ever since the universes colided I've failed more and more to save people. To keep people safe. I have to get better. I have to become more self reliant. I need to be able to do these things on my own. I have a whole multiverse to protect." He looked toward the desert ahead. "People always say that you can't lift the whole world on your shoulders. Well I have this entire Universe resting on mine. "He said.

"Dude calm down it's a joke." Ryan waved as he kept running.He ran to the canal a pokeball appearing in his hand. "Lapras use surf. Get those water bound monsters out of the canal so we can clear a path from the flank." He said. Out came the pokemon. He jumped on it's back as water from the canal expanded and turned into a huge wave rushing towards monsters.

He just nodded at those words.

Ben looked at her. "It's more complicated than that." He said. "Ever since the universes colided I've failed more and more to save people. To keep people safe. I have to get better. I have to become more self reliant. I need to be able to do these things on my own. I have a whole multiverse to protect." He looked toward the desert ahead. "People always say that you can't lift the whole world on your shoulders. Well I have this entire Universe resting on mine. "He said.

"Dude calm down it's a joke." Ryan waved as he kept running.He ran to the canal a pokeball appearing in his hand. "Lapras use surf. Get those water bound monsters out of the canal so we can clear a path from the flank." He said. Out came the pokemon. He jumped on it's back as water from the canal expanded and turned into a huge wave rushing towards monsters.
"We could go out and patrol...or.." she looks up at the sky "it is getting late you could clear your head with some swinging " she suggested.

"You can't possibly be in every place at once Ben....you can't give yourself the responsibility of protecting the whole universe on your own....there are other heros out there others that want to help...you don't have to do these things on your own.." she responded.

The members of Fairy tail were able to get back to the fight with the help of Ryan

"We could go out and patrol...or.." she looks up at the sky "it is getting late you could clear your head with some swinging " she suggested.

"You can't possibly be in every place at once Ben....you can't give yourself the responsibility of protecting the whole universe on your own....there are other heros out there others that want to help...you don't have to do these things on your own.." she responded.

The members of Fairy tail were able to get back to the fight with the help of Ryan
Peter looked up. "A swing around the city might be nice..." He said to himself.

Ben looked at her. "I have to try." He said.

"Hope you guys don't mind. I've been around the universe a bit. Called in some more backup." He said. Another ball appeared. "Palkia you know what do!" He threw out and out came the legendary space Pokemon which started opening portals. From the portals came an army of soldiers. Some of them in brown and red leather armor, others in blue cuirasses. (Skyrim empire and Stormcloaks. Technically they are at war in Skyrim but right now united against a common enemy. Spoiler alert. Ganondorf is not the big bag and he working for someone)

Peter looked up. "A swing around the city might be nice..." He said to himself.

Ben looked at her. "I have to try." He said.

"Hope you guys don't mind. I've been around the universe a bit. Called in some more backup." He said. Another ball appeared. "Palkia you know what do!" He threw out and out came the legendary space Pokemon which started opening portals. From the portals came an army of soldiers. Some of them in brown and red leather armor, others in blue cuirasses. (Skyrim empire and Stormcloaks. Technically they are at war in Skyrim but right now united against a common enemy. Spoiler alert. Ganondorf is not the big bag and he working for someone)
Aqua smiled and giggled to herself as she watched Peter look up to the sky. "Go on enjoy yourself" she said

Mira sighed at his stubbornness "fine...but just know you do have people that care for you and would do anything to help you out not matter what.." she said

"Back up would be nice!" Lucy yelled. The Fairytail members getting a huge surprise as a whole army was called upon to aid them.(Oh okaies I see)

Aqua smiled and giggled to herself as she watched Peter look up to the sky. "Go on enjoy yourself" she said

Mira sighed at his stubbornness "fine...but just know you do have people that care for you and would do anything to help you out not matter what.." she said

"Back up would be nice!" Lucy yelled. The Fairytail members getting a huge surprise as a whole army was called upon to aid them.(Oh okaies I see)
He kissed her and walked off.

"I know." He said. "the Dragonball should be here." He said looking around. "Radar says we're right in top of it.

"Archers!" An older man wearing golden red armor yelled. (Imperial General) "Take some and fire on my mark!"

Meanwhile Link's battle with Ganondorf was going less than spectacular. He was cut up bruised and his breathing labored. "Fool." Ganondorf said. "That blade's power has waned. It no longer holds the power you need to defeat me." He walked over edge of a cliff. "FAIRY TAIL! LEAVE THIS TOWN AND GO ELSEWHERE IF YOU WISH THIS MAN TO LIVE!"

He kissed her and walked off.

"I know." He said. "the Dragonball should be here." He said looking around. "Radar says we're right in top of it.

"Archers!" An older man wearing golden red armor yelled. (Imperial General) "Take some and fire on my mark!"

Meanwhile Link's battle with Ganondorf was going less than spectacular. He was cut up bruised and his breathing labored. "Fool." Ganondorf said. "That blade's power has waned. It no longer holds the power you need to defeat me." He walked over edge of a cliff. "FAIRY TAIL! LEAVE THIS TOWN AND GO ELSEWHERE IF YOU WISH THIS MAN TO LIVE!"
A blush crossed Aqua's cheeks as he kissed her. She smiled watching him walk off before herself walking off as well.

Mirajane stoped and looked around she couldn't see the ship anymore, she had walked off with Ben with out really noticing. She looked down and then at Ben " I guess you will have to dig for it"

The members of FairyTail stoped and looked over to the cliff. They couldn't just leave this town it was their home, but as well they had to think about Link.

A blush crossed Aqua's cheeks as he kissed her. She smiled watching him walk off before herself walking off as well.

Mirajane stoped and looked around she couldn't see the ship anymore, she had walked off with Ben with out really noticing. She looked down and then at Ben " I guess you will have to dig for it"

The members of FairyTail stoped and looked over to the cliff. They couldn't just leave this town it was their home, but as well they had to think about Link.
He snuck into an Alleyway and changed into Spider-Man. Meanwhile Yu arrived at Jitter's looking for an Iris West.

"Guess so." He said. He tapped the Omnitrix and transformed into widemutt who immediately started digging into the sand.

"No answer huh? Very well." Ganondorf said as he prepared to throw Link off the cliff.

He snuck into an Alleyway and changed into Spider-Man. Meanwhile Yu arrived at Jitter's looking for an Iris West.

"Guess so." He said. He tapped the Omnitrix and transformed into widemutt who immediately started digging into the sand.

"No answer huh? Very well." Ganondorf said as he prepared to throw Link off the cliff.
A women at the counter of Jitters pointed out Iris was clearing out tables.

Mirajane moved back and watched as Ben transformed into wudemutt and started to dig into the sand.

"NO WAIT!" Lucy yelled out as Ganondorf prepared to throw Link off the cliff. She had no plan but decided to bid Link some time and hopefully someone else in the guild could think of a plan to save Link from the grasp of his capter

A women at the counter of Jitters pointed out Iris was clearing out tables.

Mirajane moved back and watched as Ben transformed into wudemutt and started to dig into the sand.

"NO WAIT!" Lucy yelled out as Ganondorf prepared to throw Link off the cliff. She had no plan but decided to bid Link some time and hopefully someone else in the guild could think of a plan to save Link from the grasp of his capter
'Hello. Iris West? You right the blog on the flash and the crawler right?" He asked.

He dug and dug and dug until he actually hit water in the desert. He found himself in an underground water system. Water flowed up from the hole but Ben didn't he was swept into the current. Now barreling through tunnels filled with water and unable to breath.

He looked at her. "Well... Say your peace girl."

'Hello. Iris West? You right the blog on the flash and the crawler right?" He asked.

He dug and dug and dug until he actually hit water in the desert. He found himself in an underground water system. Water flowed up from the hole but Ben didn't he was swept into the current. Now barreling through tunnels filled with water and unable to breath.

He looked at her. "Well... Say your peace girl."
"Yes... Im Iris" she said placing the bin of dirty dishes on the end of the counter. "Are you a believer...or dislike the blog?...you know you don't have to follow the blog is you dislike it so much.." she said with a bit of annoyance.

"Ben....Ben!" Mirajane yelled down to the hole as she saw the water rise. Not getting a response she got extremely worried and ran back to the ship. With out a word grabing the sleeping Juvia and dragged her out to the desert. Juvia pissed for being a woken by the hot sand as Mira dragged her out of the ship was calmed down by Mira quickly before it could get out of hand. Now both standing by the hole with water now filled to the top with out a word and before Mira could oppose Juvia placed a bubble on Mira 's head and dragged her into the water with her.

"Wait...you won't hurt Link if we decide to leave,..." Lucy asked

"Yes... Im Iris" she said placing the bin of dirty dishes on the end of the counter. "Are you a believer...or dislike the blog?...you know you don't have to follow the blog is you dislike it so much.." she said with a bit of annoyance.

"Ben....Ben!" Mirajane yelled down to the hole as she saw the water rise. Not getting a response she got extremely worried and ran back to the ship. With out a word grabing the sleeping Juvia and dragged her out to the desert. Juvia pissed for being a woken by the hot sand as Mira dragged her out of the ship was calmed down by Mira quickly before it could get out of hand. Now both standing by the hole with water now filled to the top with out a word and before Mira could oppose Juvia placed a bubble on Mira 's head and dragged her into the water with her.

"Wait...you won't hurt Link if we decide to leave,..." Lucy asked
"Okay rude, Guess you don't want the pictures I got of the two of them in action." He said.

Ben transformed while under water selecting the fusion option.

1624406731158.png

"AmpDrillo!"

"Are you deaf? I already said that."

"Okay rude, Guess you don't want the pictures I got of the two of them in action." He said.

Ben transformed while under water selecting the fusion option.

View attachment 893605

"AmpDrillo!"

"Are you deaf? I already said that."
Iris had just had to many people recently criticize her blog that she didn't expect to meet someone like him. "I'm sorry it's just that...wait!...did you say you have pictures of both of them actually out there helping the city?!" She asked suprised.

It started with Juvia swimming down draging Mira behind her, in search of Ben. Until they both got swept away by the current.

"Well then can we take up you on that offer?.." Lucy said unsure what the hell she was doing looking back at the other guild members close to her

Iris had just had to many people recently criticize her blog that she didn't expect to meet someone like him. "I'm sorry it's just that...wait!...did you say you have pictures of both of them actually out there helping the city?!" She asked suprised.

It started with Juvia swimming down draging Mira behind her, in search of Ben. Until they both got swept away by the current.

"Well then can we take up you on that offer?.." Lucy said unsure what the hell she was doing looking back at the other guild members close to her
He pulled out the photos. "These don't come easy ya know. Which means I'm not just giving them away."

Even with the air bubbles they kept hitting and scraping the sides.of the tunnel.

They nodded solemnly. Link was one of them.

He pulled out the photos. "These don't come easy ya know. Which means I'm not just giving them away."

Even with the air bubbles they kept hitting and scraping the sides.of the tunnel.

They nodded solemnly. Link was one of them.
Iris took a look at the photos amazed how great they looked. Way better then what she had managed to get with her phone or others have posted on her blog. Aside from that this was the first time anyone actually was asking for payment for the images. "How do I know these arnt faked?.." Iris asked not thinking they were but she had to make sure.

Juvia tried her hardest to steer through the water, how every the current was quite strong.

"We surrender and will leave the town and the guild" Lucy said lowering her head

Iris took a look at the photos amazed how great they looked. Way better then what she had managed to get with her phone or others have posted on her blog. Aside from that this was the first time anyone actually was asking for payment for the images. "How do I know these arnt faked?.." Iris asked not thinking they were but she had to make sure.

Juvia tried her hardest to steer through the water, how every the current was quite strong.

"We surrender and will leave the town and the guild" Lucy said lowering her head
(They don't,5 have to end the guild fairy tail can be where they make it. A travelling guild if you will)

He showed the same photos on his camera careful not show certain other ones

They saw Ben he was transformed as something else and emitting light.

"You have three days to gather your belongings." He threw Link into the crowd of wizards so they could catch them.

He showed the same photos on his camera careful not show certain other ones

They saw Ben he was transformed as something else and emitting light.

"You have three days to gather your belongings." He threw Link into the crowd of wizards so they could catch them.
Iris looked at the photos in the camera, amazed that the images were indeed legit. This got her very excited but did her best to hold it back and act professionally. "so um...didn't catch your name?....but what are you asking for these images?" she asked

"Ben!" Mira said spotting him. Juvia frowns seeing that Ben was not in any danger but swam over to him with Mira in tow.

They caught Link as he was thrown to them setting him down as the guild left to go lick their wounds and gather their things.

Iris looked at the photos in the camera, amazed that the images were indeed legit. This got her very excited but did her best to hold it back and act professionally. "so um...didn't catch your name?....but what are you asking for these images?" she asked

"Ben!" Mira said spotting him. Juvia frowns seeing that Ben was not in any danger but swam over to him with Mira in tow.

They caught Link as he was thrown to them setting him down as the guild left to go lick their wounds and gather their things.
"100 each.' he said. "And you don't need my name."

AmpDrillo looked at them. He held up the dragon ball. Two stars.

The two armies were sent back to their world's. Ryan looked a little down. "Sorry I couldn't be more help." He said.

"100 each.' he said. "And you don't need my name."

AmpDrillo looked at them. He held up the dragon ball. Two stars.

The two armies were sent back to their world's. Ryan looked a little down. "Sorry I couldn't be more help." He said.
"woh....kinda pricy...." Iris commented

Mira smiled seeing the dragon ball in AmpDrillo's claws.
"wait...Ben, that one has two stars,...is that one still alright to use?" Juvia asked remembering he mentioned no more than 7 stars. So she wondered if fewer stars were a no-go as well.

"its alright, you helped us out a lot..." Lucy said.

"woh....kinda pricy...." Iris commented

Mira smiled seeing the dragon ball in AmpDrillo's claws.
"wait...Ben, that one has two stars,...is that one still alright to use?" Juvia asked remembering he mentioned no more than 7 stars. So she wondered if fewer stars were a no-go as well.

"its alright, you helped us out a lot..." Lucy said.
"They're the only pictures like this." He said. "But if it's too much." He started putting them away.

He tried to answer but couldn't really talk through the water. He raised a finger up saying one moment and began to use the armodrillo half to dig upward.

"Not enough." Ryan said. "Mewtwo. Palkia return."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back