• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Iris looked at Peter unsure why he was acting such a way and then up at Tony "Tony, long time no see.... you're looking well.." she said keeping a simple small talk, not wanting to agitate the man.
Tony stopped in front of Peter. "Move pipsqueak." He said. "No." Peter said.

Tony stopped in front of Peter. "Move pipsqueak." He said. "No." Peter said.
"Peter please.... just don't..." Iris placed her hand on Peter's shoulder as she leaned over and whispered at him. Tony had been her classmate back when she was a kid and she saw how he would torment Barry. "what can I help you with Tony? Came in for a drink?" she asked gently pushing Peter aside trying to get Tony's attention off of Peter.

"Peter please.... just don't..." Iris placed her hand on Peter's shoulder as she leaned over and whispered at him. Tony had been her classmate back when she was a kid and she saw how he would torment Barry. "what can I help you with Tony? Came in for a drink?" she asked gently pushing Peter aside trying to get Tony's attention off of Peter.
"Actually I was hoping I could buy you drink. You look great Iris."

"You know I never really did like cops." He said. "You wouldn't." Peter said.
"Right...so are you going to order something?" she asked again really wanting him to leave. As she looked to the side as one of the other girls that worked in the coffee shop quietly called out to Iris and pointed over to the television that was now showing a police search for Tony. Iris tried to not show too much emotion as Tony was standing in front of her.

Aqua almost face palmed herself as the coworker Vicky called out to Iris bringing attention to the TV. Aqua quickly grabbed the remote control behind the counter and turned off the TVs.

"Right...so are you going to order something?" she asked again really wanting him to leave. As she looked to the side as one of the other girls that worked in the coffee shop quietly called out to Iris and pointed over to the television that was now showing a police search for Tony. Iris tried to not show too much emotion as Tony was standing in front of her.

Aqua almost face palmed herself as the coworker Vicky called out to Iris bringing attention to the TV. Aqua quickly grabbed the remote control behind the counter and turned off the TVs.
"Give me your phone Iris. NOW!" He yelled reaching for her. Peter grabbed his hand. "Back of the lady lunkhead." He said temporarily forgetting the position he was. Tony looked at him and his arm turned to metal. "I said back off pipsqueak as he threw Peter through a window.

"Give me your phone Iris. NOW!" He yelled reaching for her. Peter grabbed his hand. "Back of the lady lunkhead." He said temporarily forgetting the position he was. Tony looked at him and his arm turned to metal. "I said back off pipsqueak as he threw Peter through a window.
Iris had been trying to call the cops security under her apron but Tony had noticed. She flinched when Tony yelled at her and went to hand him her phone. Then everything went by quickly Peter had stepped in between them and got thrown through a window. She was freaking out but trying to keep calm as people in the coffee shop screamed and started to take out their phones and call the cops. "you better go.." was what came out of Iris as she rushed over to the window of the shop that Peter had been sent through.

Aqua had rushed over to Peter's side after he had been thrown out the window. She knew he would be fine, he had gone through worse, but she always worried a bit. More so there was the problem that there had been too many people watching what had just happened and him just getting up like nothing might freak out the customers more than they already were.

Iris had been trying to call the cops security under her apron but Tony had noticed. She flinched when Tony yelled at her and went to hand him her phone. Then everything went by quickly Peter had stepped in between them and got thrown through a window. She was freaking out but trying to keep calm as people in the coffee shop screamed and started to take out their phones and call the cops. "you better go.." was what came out of Iris as she rushed over to the window of the shop that Peter had been sent through.

Aqua had rushed over to Peter's side after he had been thrown out the window. She knew he would be fine, he had gone through worse, but she always worried a bit. More so there was the problem that there had been too many people watching what had just happened and him just getting up like nothing might freak out the customers more than they already were.
Peter pretended to be KO'd as not to draw anymore attention. He waited for Jitters to be cleared out.

Peter pretended to be KO'd as not to draw anymore attention. He waited for Jitters to be cleared out.
Amongst the chaos Aqua was able to move Peter out of the way and out of the sights of others. She took out her phone texting Iris to not worried and that she had taken Peter to the hospital as well that she should contact her father about what happened with Tony.

Amongst the chaos Aqua was able to move Peter out of the way and out of the sights of others. She took out her phone texting Iris to not worried and that she had taken Peter to the hospital as well that she should contact her father about what happened with Tony.
Peter opened his eyes and hopped to his feet. He started to remove his clothes revealing the suit underneath.

"Our cameras record...give me a sec.." she said making her way into the back room office and made sure to get rid of the time of the incident.
He ran up to Tony and jumped over him doing a spin in that air and landing in a spider like stance. "Sup tin man?"

As the guild was recovering from the fight with phantom lord Ben came by to visit. He saw that they had a new member. Pinto the Saiyan from before had a black emblam on his arm.

He ran up to Tony and jumped over him doing a spin in that air and landing in a spider like stance. "Sup tin man?"

As the guild was recovering from the fight with phantom lord Ben came by to visit. He saw that they had a new member. Pinto the Saiyan from before had a black emblem on his arm.
"one of the losers made his appearance, I knew coming here would bring you dorks out" Tony said grabbing two of the chair and tossing them at Spidy

many of the guild members greeted Ben as he made his way inside "Ben welcome back!" Mirajane greeted him from behind the counter with a happy smile walking over and giving him a hug.

"one of the losers made his appearance, I knew coming here would bring you dorks out" Tony said grabbing two of the chair and tossing them at Spidy

many of the guild members greeted Ben as he made his way inside "Ben welcome back!" Mirajane greeted him from behind the counter with a happy smile walking over and giving him a hug.
Peter caught the chair and spun keeping the momentum and threw it back.

"Hey it's the guy with a Saiyan in his watch." Pinto said. "At least that's what master Kakarot told me." Ben smiled when she hugged him.

Peter caught the chair and spun keeping the momentum and threw it back.

"Hey it's the guy with a Saiyan in his watch." Pinto said. "At least that's what master Kakarot told me." Ben smiled when she hugged him.
As the chairs came back Tony's arm turn to metal punching the chairs to the ground.

Mirajane smiled letting go of the hug "Yes this is Ben,... Ben Pinto....he helped out our guild and decided to join us" she added before looking back at Ben "I'm happy to see you again Ben, how are your students?" she asked

As the chairs came back Tony's arm turn to metal punching the chairs to the ground.

Mirajane smiled letting go of the hug "Yes this is Ben,... Ben Pinto....he helped out our guild and decided to join us" she added before looking back at Ben "I'm happy to see you again Ben, how are your students?" she asked
Peter fired an electroweb at his metal arm.

"Alright. Goku is teaching them fighting in my place for now. Wonder who could have set that up." He said looking at Pinto. "Well..." Pinto said. "You said you wanted to stay and Kakarot made a decent master for me."

Peter fired an electroweb at his metal arm.

"Alright. Goku is teaching them fighting in my place for now. Wonder who could have set that up." He said looking at Pinto. "Well..." Pinto said. "You said you wanted to stay and Kakarot made a decent master for me."
(Is the web attached to Peter? Just wondering and how much would that affect Tony?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back