• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Hey." He said. "What's up?"

"Right." Pinto said. He turned his attention back to Natsu and powered up putting Natsu on the defensive.
"Peter is out for a bit having to recover so it's just me helping out with Girder.."she said

Natsu smiled seeing Pinto get back into the fight. Now that he was actually fighting him, it made it hard for Natsu to land any punches.

"Peter is out for a bit having to recover so it's just me helping out with Girder.."she said

Natsu smiled seeing Pinto get back into the fight. Now that he was actually fighting him, it made it hard for Natsu to land any punches.
"Tony..." He said. "Where did you guys fight him?"

Pinto knocked him down to the ground

"Tony..." He said. "Where did you guys fight him?"

Pinto knocked him down to the ground
"yes...well he came into the cafe, he came looking for Iris....he was trying to impress her...then his picture came on one of our TVs and he saw it and well it became a mess after that..." she replied

Jula went back to watching peeking from afar smiling as she saw Pinto winning.

"yes...well he came into the cafe, he came looking for Iris....he was trying to impress her...then his picture came on one of our TVs and he saw it and well it became a mess after that..." she replied

Jula went back to watching peeking from afar smiling as she saw Pinto winning.
"He what!?" Barry exclaimed. Without a word he sped off to Keystone Ironworks.

He punched Natsu in the face knocking him from. The fight

"He what!?" Barry exclaimed. Without a word he sped off to Keystone Ironworks.

He punched Natsu in the face knocking him from. The fight
"Wait Be..." she started to say but he left mid word "..aww shoot...." she said as she was left there with paper floating down next to here as Berry rushes off. This was not good at all as she took out her phone quickly contacting Peter to tell the others that Peter ran off. Maybe they could contact him, as she quickly made her way out of the precinct.

Natsu lays there the fight he thought he was going to win was quickly over. Juva looked out watching to she what he would do next.

"Wait Be..." she started to say but he left mid word "..aww shoot...." she said as she was left there with paper floating down next to here as Berry rushes off. This was not good at all as she took out her phone quickly contacting Peter to tell the others that Peter ran off. Maybe they could contact him, as she quickly made her way out of the precinct.

Natsu lays there the fight he thought he was going to win was quickly over. Juva looked out watching to she what he would do next.
He ran to Keystone.

Pinto helped Natsu to his feet.

He ran to Keystone.

Pinto helped Natsu to his feet.
As Barry walked in he saw a large pile of hardened molten metal. From it was a hole and footprints leading away from it. As he continued to look around there were the stoled ATMs broken and cash scattered around along with multip bottles and kegs.

"did I win?..." Natsu asked in a daze.

As Barry walked in he saw a large pile of hardened molten metal. From it was a hole and footprints leading away from it. As he continued to look around there were the stoled ATMs broken and cash scattered around along with multip bottles and kegs.

"did I win?..." Natsu asked in a daze.
He walked around cautiously.

"No. I wiped the floor with you... Again." Pinto said. "But you lasted three minutes longer. You're getting stronger at an amazing rate Natsu. Keep training and soon enough you'll surpass the likes of Erza." He said slipping into his more teacher like disposition.

He walked around cautiously.

"No. I wiped the floor with you... Again." Pinto said. "But you lasted three minutes longer. You're getting stronger at an amazing rate Natsu. Keep training and soon enough you'll surpass the likes of Erza." He said slipping into his more teacher like disposition.
"your trespassing red freak!" Tony said coming from behind Barry, trapping him as throwing him

"what?...aww I could have sworn I won..." Natsu said looking around "oh...ha! wait until Erza hears that I'm way better than her " he said with a smirk

"your trespassing red freak!" Tony said coming from behind Barry, trapping him as throwing him

"what?...aww I could have sworn I won..." Natsu said looking around "oh...ha! wait until Erza hears that I'm way better than her " he said with a smirk
Barry landed on the ground. "Argh!"

"I didn't say that. I said that you could one day be stronger than her." Pinto said

Barry landed on the ground. "Argh!"

"I didn't say that. I said that you could one day be stronger than her." Pinto said
"nowhere left for you to run looser" Tony said as he pulled down shelving full of heavy items and tools, all falling on top of Berry.

"Yep way stronger, passing Erza, she won't see it coming when I beat her " he added with a huge smile

"nowhere left for you to run looser" Tony said as he pulled down shelving full of heavy items and tools, all falling on top of Berry.

"Yep way stronger, passing Erza, she won't see it coming when I beat her " he added with a huge smile
Barry was stuck under tons of weight.

Pinto rolled his eyes. "Get out of here and get some food. I'll be back in a moment."

Barry was stuck under tons of weight.

Pinto rolled his eyes. "Get out of here and get some food. I'll be back in a moment."
"luck getting out of that losser" Tony said with a smirk as he walked off

"food?...thats a great idea I am starving! " Natsu said with glee and he placed his hand on his stomach "see ya back at the guild"

"luck getting out of that losser" Tony said with a smirk as he walked off

"food?...thats a great idea I am starving! " Natsu said with glee and he placed his hand on his stomach "see ya back at the guild"
A few hours later Peter arrived with Cisco and Caitling. Peter's wrist was in a cast.

Pinto looked over to where she was. "Whoever's hiding behind that tree. I can sense you."

A few hours later Peter arrived with Cisco and Caitling. Peter's wrist was in a cast.

Pinto looked over to where she was. "Whoever's hiding behind that tree. I can sense you."
Caitlin gasped spotting Berry's hand sticking out from the rubble "oh my god!...Barry!...oh please be okay....guys we need to get him out of there quickly!" Caitlin said

Juvia was making her way trying not to be seen as Notsu walked away from Pinto. She gasped covering her mouth as she leaned back against a tree 'Pinto cant know Juvia was watching' she thought not replying to him and keeping quiet.

Caitlin gasped spotting Berry's hand sticking out from the rubble "oh my god!...Barry!...oh please be okay....guys we need to get him out of there quickly!" Caitlin said

Juvia was making her way trying not to be seen as Notsu walked away from Pinto. She gasped covering her mouth as she leaned back against a tree 'Pinto cant know Juvia was watching' she thought not replying to him and keeping quiet.
Peter grabbed the shelf with his other hand. With only one hand it was much harder and he had to strain to lift the weight. But he did lift it

"I can sense you." He said again.

Peter grabbed the shelf with his other hand. With only one hand it was much harder and he had to strain to lift the weight. But he did lift it

"I can sense you." He said again.
Cisco pulled out Berry from under the rubble. "Barry... say something," Caitlin said checking on him

Juvia sighed as she stepped out from behind the tree

"we need to take back to the lab and quick" Caitlin said picking up Berry with Ciscos help.

"Juvia has not been doing such a thing...Juvia was just taken a walk..." she said
"Right. And you were "just taking a walk" when I sensed your energy nearby when I was bathing at the lake?" He asked with a smile and raised brow.

"Right. And you were "just taking a walk" when I sensed your energy nearby when I was bathing at the lake?" He asked with a smile and raised brow.
"Just coincidences your out when Juvia takes her walks" She replied opening her umbrella, covering her face as she blushed

"Just coincidences your out when Juvia takes her walks" She replied opening her umbrella, covering her face as she blushed
"I don't mind. You aren't the only one who likes to watch me train and just go about my business." He said. "Lucy, Levy, and pretty much every woman in the guild except for Erza and Mira have spied on me at one point."

"I don't mind. You aren't the only one who likes to watch me train and just go about my business." He said. "Lucy, Levy, and pretty much every woman in the guild except for Erza and Mira have spied on me at one point."
Juvia had a shocked face behind her umbrella as she held tightly to the staff of her umbrella. 'WHAT?!...they had been watching him....spying on my love!....how dare they...all are my enamies!' She yelled dramatically in her mind as her grip on her umbrella tighten

Juvia had a shocked face behind her umbrella as she held tightly to the staff of her umbrella. 'WHAT?!...they had been watching him....spying on my love!....how dare they...all are my enamies!' She yelled dramatically in her mind as her grip on her umbrella tighten
"Whoa. You're energy just spiked. Real dark too. Don't do anything drastic."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back