• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Once home she crawled into her pillow and warm comfotor filled bed. She had become dead to the world, not remembering when was the last time she had slept in for this long
Peter was the first one to wake up. "Okay." He said walking to the kitchen. He got out his phone and pulled up his aunt's recipe for wheat cakes. "You vexed me many time wheat cake recipe. But today the student becomes the master." Peter stood looking at the recipe intently. It was ten different tries and ten different failures. This time he had to get it right.

Peter was the first one to wake up. "Okay." He said walking to the kitchen. He got out his phone and pulled up his aunt's recipe for wheat cakes. "You vexed me many time wheat cake recipe. But today the student becomes the master." Peter stood looking at the recipe intently. It was ten different tries and ten different failures. This time he had to get it right.
Aqua woke up from her sleep siting up and stretching. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes she felt confused unsure what time it was. Reaching for her phone, she was suprised she had slept for that long. Walking to her bathroom she took a shower and got dressed. Making her way to the kitchen to see Peter. "Hi, it smells great in here"

Aqua woke up from her sleep siting up and stretching. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes she felt confused unsure what time it was. Reaching for her phone, she was suprised she had slept for that long. Walking to her bathroom she took a shower and got dressed. Making her way to the kitchen to see Peter. "Hi, it smells great in here"
Peter was putting the wheat cakes in the table. "Score!" He exclaimed.

"Not yet." Peter said. "It still must pass the test of taste." He cut into a cake and took a bite before hacking and coughing. "Salty."
"Well give it another shot... maybe number 12 is your number" she replied with a smile

"Right." He said throwing out the less than stellar food. "Okay. Let's try something else then."
Aqua smiles "take it one step at a time..make sure you are reading the instructions and the ingredients right" she suggested

"...anyways...how are you feeling?..I feel like I slept forever "
"I feeling alright." Peter said. "Better now than at the hospital.... Whoa." Peter walked toward the TV. Crime around the world was at an all time low. A bunch of different heroes had popped up around the world saving people and beating bad guys. Each one had the same symbol as Ben's watch.

"I feeling alright." Peter said. "Better now than at the hospital.... Whoa." Peter walked toward the TV. Crime around the world was at an all time low. A bunch of different heroes had popped up around the world saving people and beating bad guys. Each one had the same symbol as Ben's watch.
Aqua walked over and sat on the couch watching the TV. "Hey did that guy what we meet back in the hospital had that symbol on his watch?.....you think he was an alian? After everything he said" she asked watching the news report

Aqua walked over and sat on the couch watching the TV. "Hey did that guy what we meet back in the hospital had that symbol on his watch?.....you think he was an alian? After everything he said" she asked watching the news report
"I don't think he's an alien. But I think his watch might be." Peter said.

"Nope." A voice said. It was Ben sitting on the fridge. "Sorry. I let myself in.*
Aqua quickly turns around to the sound of the voice seeing Ben up on top of the fridge. "Ben! hey!" she smiled greeting him "oh that's alright....wait?...How did you know where we live?"

"oh?...um alright," she said accepting his answer, after all, she lived in a world with quirks so that did not seem to odd. "So Ben why are you here?" she asked
"Well. Like I said. I arranged for a call." He jumped onto the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back