• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(very excited about this character) "I have no idea who you are." Peter said. "I know. I work with the plumbers. It's a intergalactic police force." He said. "And I can explain what's going on." He said. He explained what the cracks were. The multiverse how they all fused together and now there were thousands of different Earth's across this one combine universe. "I'm here to off people a way back home." He handed Peter a card. "My number it'll work no matter where you are. Or where I am"
(been a while since I saw ben ten)
'The plumbers? an intergalactic police force? like in aliens?...a lot of strange things.. now a guy from space?' She thought before Ben going into detail on what had been going on, what caused the cracks and what the outcome of all this had done. When he handed peter the card and said he could help people find their way back, she smiled looking over at Peter. This could be his answer he would be able to go back home to his world and to his aunt.

(been a while since I saw ben ten)
'The plumbers? an intergalactic police force? like in aliens?...a lot of strange things.. now a guy from space?' She thought before Ben going into detail on what had been going on, what caused the cracks and what the outcome of all this had done. When he handed peter the card and said he could help people find their way back, she smiled looking over at Peter. This could be his answer he would be able to go back home to his world and to his aunt.
Peter looked at Ben. "Any chance you could... Bring someone here?" He asked. "I guess so... Why?" Ben said. "Well there's someone I want to see again but... I don't want leave."

Peter looked at Ben. "Any chance you could... Bring someone here?" He asked. "I guess so... Why?" Ben said. "Well there's someone I want to see again but... I don't want leave."
Aqua kept quiet as Peter and Ben spoke. She was surprised at what she had heard, she had thought he had always wanted to leave. That one day he would be able to go back to his world and his aunt.

Aqua kept quiet as Peter and Ben spoke. She was surprised at what she had heard, she had thought he had always wanted to leave. That one day he would be able to go back to his world and his aunt.
"Well I can't bring anyone here. But I can arrange for you to contact someone." He said. "Give me the info and I'll be back in a few days. Oh and here a little gift." He began to fiddle with the object in his wrist. He pressed down on the core that popped up and there was a flash of green light. "Heal X." He called out his name. He was now some humanoid creature with a grey had with square cleff in his chin. A green jumpsuit and yellow neck frills. The object's symbol was now on his shoulder. He walked up to Aqua and put his hand on her stomach. Her wound finished healing within seconds.

"Well I can't bring anyone here. But I can arrange for you to contact someone." He said. "Give me the info and I'll be back in a few days. Oh and here a little gift." He began to fiddle with the object in his wrist. He pressed down on the core that popped up and there was a flash of green light. "Heal X." He called out his name. He was now some humanoid creature with a grey had with square cleff in his chin. A green jumpsuit and yellow neck frills. The object's symbol was now on his shoulder. He walked up to Aqua and put his hand on her stomach. Her wound finished healing within seconds.
Aqua watched as Ben fiddled with the object on his wrist. Covering her eyes from the bright flash of green light. As the light faded a humanoid creature in a green jumpsuit stood in Bens's place. Aqua was nervous as he walked over to her, she really couldn't move much without her injury causing her pain. So she laid there as he placed his hands on her stomach. Within seconds the pain was all gone, she could bend without it causing her pain. She looked down removing the bandages and the wound was gone "wow.." she said touching were the wound had been. "thank you so much" she said looking up at the humanoid creature with grateful eyes

Aqua watched as Ben fiddled with the object on his wrist. Covering her eyes from the bright flash of green light. As the light faded a humanoid creature in a green jumpsuit stood in Bens's place. Aqua was nervous as he walked over to her, she really couldn't move much without her injury causing her pain. So she laid there as he placed his hands on her stomach. Within seconds the pain was all gone, she could bend without it causing her pain. She looked down removing the bandages and the wound was gone "wow.." she said touching were the wound had been. "thank you so much" she said looking up at the humanoid creature with grateful eyes
"Don't mention it. It's what heroes do." He said turning back to normal. "Anyway. Gotta jet. But if you ever need me I'll be there." He said. "Probably unless I'm saving the universe... Happens more to me than you'd think."

"Don't mention it. It's what heroes do." He said turning back to normal. "Anyway. Gotta jet. But if you ever need me I'll be there." He said. "Probably unless I'm saving the universe... Happens more to me than you'd think."
Aqua smiles really grateful for his help. "thanks again" she waved as he left

"I'll go get a doctor." Peter said. It was barely two hours before the Doctors let her go home
Aqua waited for the doctor and after going through some checks and paperwork she was released. Gathering her things she placed them in the bag that was given to her by the doctor that heald her suite. Once Released she went back home with Peter

Aqua waited for the doctor and after going through some checks and paperwork she was released. Gathering her things she placed them in the bag that was given to her by the doctor that heald her suite. Once Released she went back home with Peter
They sat on the train in silence. Peter wasn't sure what to say. He knew she still felt bad.

They sat on the train in silence. Peter wasn't sure what to say. He knew she still felt bad.
Aqua kept her head down during the quiet train ride home, the bag on her lap, and a small Chibi octopus in her hands that Toru had gifted her. Her thumb gently caressing the chubby octopus tiny tentacles and fabric around the face. The girl lost to her own thoughts.
lokj'oj'poj'p.jpg

Aqua kept her head down during the quiet train ride home, the bag on her lap, and a small Chibi octopus in her hands that Toru had gifted her. Her thumb gently caressing the chubby octopus tiny tentacles and fabric around the face. The girl lost to her own thoughts.
View attachment 738942
"That's adorable." Peter said looking at the little plush.

"That's adorable." Peter said looking at the little plush.
Aqua kept her head down, face coved by her tentacles "I know, I really like her...Toru gifted her to me.." she replied gently smiling aty the plush "I really like our classmates Peter, even if we haven't known each other for long.....but you know a part of me is really scared of liking them..." she said pausing for a bit "That small part of me is scared they will turn out be wolfs in sheep's clothing...like everyone dose" she added speaking softly. A fear that always lingers in the side of everyone she meets.

Aqua kept her head down, face coved by her tentacles "I know, I really like her...Toru gifted her to me.." she replied gently smiling aty the plush "I really like our classmates Peter, even if we haven't known each other for long.....but you know a part of me is really scared of liking them..." she said pausing for a bit "That small part of me is scared they will turn out be wolfs in sheep's clothing...like everyone dose" she added speaking softly. A fear that always lingers in the side of everyone she meets.
Peter simply put his arm around her. "Everyone's gotta dark side." He said simply as he pulled her close to him resting her head on his shoulder. "Don't worry. They're the real deal. They're all good people, even Mr. 'Splody face. Seriously I've been to funerals more fun than he is."

Peter simply put his arm around her. "Everyone's gotta dark side." He said simply as he pulled her close to him resting her head on his shoulder. "Don't worry. They're the real deal. They're all good people, even Mr. 'Splody face. Seriously I've been to funerals more fun than he is."
(awww >3< cute)
Aqua gently sighed he was right everyone did have a dark side. But it was nice to find those with the goodness in them, as she felt in her classmates. A light blush crossed her cheeks as Peter put his arm around her and pulled her close. She smiled relaxing and left her head resting on his shoulder.
She chuckled "I was really surprised to see Bakugo, he was disappointed and told me we weren't allowed to lose next time....."

(awww >3< cute)
Aqua gently sighed he was right everyone did have a dark side. But it was nice to find those with the goodness in them, as she felt in her classmates. A light blush crossed her cheeks as Peter put his arm around her and pulled her close. She smiled relaxing and left her head resting on his shoulder.
She chuckled "I was really surprised to see Bakugo, he was disappointed and told me we weren't allowed to lose next time....."
"Yeah that sounds like him." Peter said. "Anyway. I'm hungry we still haven't eaten since yesterday."

"Yeah that sounds like him." Peter said. "Anyway. I'm hungry we still haven't eaten since yesterday."
"oh right we haven't...." she said as her stomach growled, "hehe yep I'm hungry too...I have candy and a chocolate bar...but that not really food.....hey what time is it anyway?" she asked having lost her sense of time after everything that happened.

"oh right we haven't...." she said as her stomach growled, "hehe yep I'm hungry too...I have candy and a chocolate bar...but that not really food.....hey what time is it anyway?" she asked having lost her sense of time after everything that happened.
He looked at his phone. "five in the morning. I say we get food. Go home and sleep." He said.

Peter nodded. "Yeah." He said. The train came to a stop. and they stopped at a convenience store for food.
Aqua quickly wen it grabbing one of their little baskets and started to fill it up with two cold and hot drinks, a couple of buns, ramen, snacks and a few sweet treats.

Aqua quickly wen it grabbing one of their little baskets and started to fill it up with two cold and hot drinks, a couple of buns, ramen, snacks and a few sweet treats.
Peter bought a sandwich. He wasn't looking for anything else. He yawned as he ate it.

Peter bought a sandwich. He wasn't looking for anything else. He yawned as he ate it.
After buying her items she ate her meat buns drinking the two small caned hot drinks. Planing to save the rest, she always likes having snacks around the house. " lets go home" she said noticing him yawn, making her yawn as well

After buying her items she ate her meat buns drinking the two small caned hot drinks. Planing to save the rest, she always likes having snacks around the house. " lets go home" she said noticing him yawn, making her yawn as well
Yeah." He said. The journey back home was short. But Peter slept from dawn till next dawn.

Yeah." He said. The journey back home was short. But Peter slept from dawn till next dawn.
Once home she crawled into her pillow and warm comfotor filled bed. She had become dead to the world, not remembering when was the last time she had slept in for this long

Users who are viewing this thread

Back