• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Peter had not been kidding when he says his webbing is strong. She thought as she took a breather from trying to push her self out. She close her eyes and consintrated. Starting from the ends of her body she in a way squeezed out of the hold. Using her tentacles to pull her squished body out from the neck hole. Falling to the ground she reformed her body (lol trying to explain this XD). Standing up she stretched, it did not hurt but it always felt uncomfortable. She picked up her belt and her goggles of the ground. She was going to go off and help Peter if he liked it or not.
(So what ya think send out a mesage to the others to help of just go of on her own)
(She can send a message if she likes. But keep in mind the others don't have provisonal licenses)

(True they would get into horrble trouble)
Aqua did a vague search about the Joker, although she did not find much as she just wanted to go find Peter. No quirk was found that she read about, the man was just really insane. She left through the back of her home she just hoped peter was holding up against the crazy clown man

(True they would get into horrble trouble)
Aqua did a vague search about the Joker, although she did not find much as she just wanted to go find Peter. No quirk was found that she read about, the man was just really insane. She left through the back of her home she just hoped peter was holding up against the crazy clown man
Peter had come face to face with the clown prince of time. "Hello?" Joker looked at him and smile. "I'm sorry but you're not the hero I'm looking for." He said. "What expecting Batman?" Peter asked. "Well. This place is a little dull without the brooding love of my life. But I can make the best of this."

Peter had come face to face with the clown prince of time. "Hello?" Joker looked at him and smile. "I'm sorry but you're not the hero I'm looking for." He said. "What expecting Batman?" Peter asked. "Well. This place is a little dull without the brooding love of my life. But I can make the best of this."
😂
Aqua followed any clues and any leads to Jokers wearabouts.

Aqua jumped at the sound of the explosion, with a frown she ran towards the explosion
Peter was going head to head with Joker. "One of my tricks are going hit you soon." He said. "Not likely. You can't catch me off guard." Peter said.

Peter was going head to head with Joker. "One of my tricks are going hit you soon." He said. "Not likely. You can't catch me off guard." Peter said.
Aqua kept to the shadows, watching them. 'Peter sure can hold up, on his own' she thought, maybe she should have stayed back at home. She kept quiet and on alert from her stop, she knew if she just ran in there she would screw things up.

Aqua kept to the shadows, watching them. 'Peter sure can hold up, on his own' she thought, maybe she should have stayed back at home. She kept quiet and on alert from her stop, she knew if she just ran in there she would screw things up.
"You really like to bounce and move don't you. Well let's see if you keep bouncing after this!" Joker grabbed a child and lifted him up putting a gun to his head.

"You really like to bounce and move don't you. Well let's see if you keep bouncing after this!" Joker grabbed a child and lifted him up putting a gun to his head.
The Joker was distracted by Peter, it was her chance she couldn't let the child get killed. Out stretching her tentacles she wrapped one around the child's waist and pulled him off his grasp. Pulling the child into the shadows with her. At the same time another tentacle slapping the gun away from him.

The Joker was distracted by Peter, it was her chance she couldn't let the child get killed. Out stretching her tentacles she wrapped one around the child's waist and pulled him off his grasp. Pulling the child into the shadows with her. At the same time another tentacle slapping the gun away from him.
"What the-" he looked over at her. "Oh. The wonderful girl from before alive and well. I really should thank you for pointing me to that precinct. All the little scared faces those poor policemen made. You should feel proud you were an accessory in one of my schemes " Joker knew the ones who were badly affected by words. And her. Well it was just matter if saying the right words.

"What the-" he looked over at her. "Oh. The wonderful girl from before alive and well. I really should thank you for pointing me to that precinct. All the little scared faces those poor policemen made. You should feel proud you were an accessory in one of my schemes " Joker knew the ones who were badly affected by words. And her. Well it was just matter if saying the right words.
Aqua did not answer him, she was alive and well thanks to Peter. She moved way needing to get the child out of danger. But those words hit her hard, he was right she had pointed him to the right. She had been an accessory to the deaths of innocent people. It hurt her down to her core. She had to ignore him she could not get distracted by his words, no she wouldn't let her feelings become an inconvenience.

Aqua did not answer him, she was alive and well thanks to Peter. She moved way needing to get the child out of danger. But those words hit her hard, he was right she had pointed him to the right. She had been an accessory to the deaths of innocent people. It hurt her down to her core. She had to ignore him she could not get distracted by his words, no she wouldn't let her feelings become an inconvenience.
"Come on. Come out here and take a bow." Joker said. "Come in the hero helping me kill people. It's funny. I'm funny " Joker said. "Funny lookin'!" Peter said kicking him in the stomach.

"Come on. Come out here and take a bow." Joker said. "Come in the hero helping me kill people. It's funny. I'm funny " Joker said. "Funny lookin'!" Peter said kicking him in the stomach.
Aqua was able to get the child out of danger, the sound of the mans voice echoing through the building. The taunting echoing in her head, the man was enjoying himself, laughing at her.

Aqua was able to get the child out of danger, the sound of the mans voice echoing through the building. The taunting echoing in her head, the man was enjoying himself, laughing at her.
He kept laughing harder and harder. "Shut up!" Peter yelled. "God you're so annoying!"

He kept laughing harder and harder. "Shut up!" Peter yelled. "God you're so annoying!"
His laughter was annoying and so piercing. She reached out with her tentacles wrapping around his legs and pulling him to the grond "just shut up! It was an accident!"

His laughter was annoying and so piercing. She reached out with her tentacles wrapping around his legs and pulling him to the grond "just shut up! It was an accident!"
"Ooh and what a fun accident it was." He said holding it his hand. "Pull my finger."

This man is insane "no.." she slapped his hand away and punched him "you are sick in the head"
"Not insane. Just ahead if the curve." He said. She only now noticed that he had again against her stomach. "Bang!" He pulled the trigger.

"Not insane. Just ahead if the curve." He said. She only now noticed that he had again against her stomach. "Bang!" He pulled the trigger.
She had no time to act, before she could move, or even if she did move she would still get hit. The weapon was right at her stomach and he pulled the trigger

The sound of the gunshot ran through her ears as she stumbled back grasping her midsection and dropped to the ground.
"Don't worry. She won't die." Joker said. "Or maybe she will it's up to you spider. Save the girl or put me away." He said. Peter didn't even have to think. He ran to Aqua and put pressure on the wound. He called an ambulance.

"Don't worry. She won't die." Joker said. "Or maybe she will it's up to you spider. Save the girl or put me away." He said. Peter didn't even have to think. He ran to Aqua and put pressure on the wound. He called an ambulance.
she coughed, blood running down her chin "Peter,..no what you doing?! go get him..." she grunted in immense pain as he walked over to place pressure on the wound. "you cant...let him get away.." she added shaking from the pain.

she coughed, blood running down her chin "Peter,..no what you doing?! go get him..." she grunted in immense pain as he walked over to place pressure on the wound. "you cant...let him get away.." she added shaking from the pain.
"Shut up." He said. "This is going to hurt." He said. He webbed the wound trying to stem the flow. It hurt really really bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back