• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Aqua folding her arms under her chest as she hugged herself. "I hated seeing that guy...Flash treating you that way....." she frowned looking at the ground "really wanted to punch him in the face" she quitely added
"Don't I know it." He put his arm around her and pulled her close. "Come on. Let's catch a movie "

He smiled as she did so. When the movie ended he held her hand and pulled her to her feet. "Come on. I'd we stay out much later Logan might put us on Blackbird duty."
Aqua got up on her feet with the help of Peter. She was really enjoying her time out with Peter but he was right it would be best to head back and not get in trouble with Logan. "Blackbird duty?" She asked curiously as she held his hand, following him out of the theater.

Aqua got up on her feet with the help of Peter. She was really enjoying her time out with Peter but he was right it would be best to head back and not get in trouble with Logan. "Blackbird duty?" She asked curiously as she held his hand, following him out of the theater.
"Cleaning the blackbird. It's the X-Men's private jet."

"I know" she said hugging his arm
"Anyway. Tomorrow should be the first mission." He said.

Liam awoke from another dreamless sleep. He went out out to the range. He had been living with Emalia. He had fell for her some but never said. After all how could she love a nameless undead. He had been missing more and more lately. His training to keep up his skills was doing nothing. He was just too distracted now a days. She had gone on several jobs and never seemed to say anything but sometimes he thought she was getting frustrated with this funk that he was in.

"Anyway. Tomorrow should be the first mission." He said.

Liam awoke from another dreamless sleep. He went out out to the range. He had been living with Emalia. He had fell for her some but never said. After all how could she love a nameless undead. He had been missing more and more lately. His training to keep up his skills was doing nothing. He was just too distracted now a days. She had gone on several jobs and never seemed to say anything but sometimes he thought she was getting frustrated with this funk that he was in.
"great, everyone going will be so excited," Aqua said

Amelia had returned from another job, Scout zipping past her and looking around "I dought he is even here boy..." she said removing her mask and lowering her hood. He kept going missing for days on end, not saying much when he returned. He seemed so mopy and just had such a strange air around him. She had to speak with him at first but never got anywhere, that later on she just let him be. Lia never bringing up anything aside from their small conversations here and there, but the way he been acting had really started to get on her nerves. "you can go look for him is ya want Scout,....ill be working on my bike" she said to the small bot before walking off.

"great, everyone going will be so excited," Aqua said

Amelia had returned from another job, Scout zipping past her and looking around "I dought he is even here boy..." she said removing her mask and lowering her hood. He kept going missing for days on end, not saying much when he returned. He seemed so mopy and just had such a strange air around him. She had to speak with him at first but never got anywhere, that later on she just let him be. Lia never bringing up anything aside from their small conversations here and there, but the way he been acting had really started to get on her nerves. "you can go look for him is ya want Scout,....ill be working on my bike" she said to the small bot before walking off.
"I know." He said.

Liam was outside. He saw Scout. "Hey little buddy." He said. "Sorry I'm still a bit down. But its different today, I feel like something's about to happen." Someone snuck up on Amelia without her noticing. He grabbed her and stabbed her in the leg.

"I know." He said.

Liam was outside. He saw Scout. "Hey little buddy." He said. "Sorry I'm still a bit down. But its different today, I feel like something's about to happen." Someone snuck up on Amelia without her noticing. He grabbed her and stabbed her in the leg.
They walked together all the way back to the mansion. When they were to go their separate ways Aqua pulled on his arm and she stood on her tiptoes kissing his cheek.

Scout flew over to Liam flying around him before landing on his shoulder, beeping happily.

Amelia was taken by surprise, then again this was a place she was never on guard. The pain shot through her leg as the person who grabbed her stabbed her. Cursing she put her full force and elbowed the person getting him off of her. She had neither her riffle nor her handgun with her. Quickly turning around she transformed her robotic left arm into a blade, looking back to see if she could see her attacker.

They walked together all the way back to the mansion. When they were to go their separate ways Aqua pulled on his arm and she stood on her tiptoes kissing his cheek.

Scout flew over to Liam flying around him before landing on his shoulder, beeping happily.

Amelia was taken by surprise, then again this was a place she was never on guard. The pain shot through her leg as the person who grabbed her stabbed her. Cursing she put her full force and elbowed the person getting him off of her. She had neither her riffle nor her handgun with her. Quickly turning around she transformed her robotic left arm into a blade, looking back to see if she could see her attacker.
He moved his head so instead their lips met. "I'll see you tomorrow."

No one was there. Her other leg was stabbed

He moved his head so instead, their lips met. "I'll see you tomorrow."

No one was there. Her other leg was stabbed
Aqua's face turned bright red as their lips meet not expecting the kiss. "bye..." she said watching him walk away. She placed her hand on her lips and smiled as she walked into her room.

Amelia tried to move but felt the pain in her other leg, cursing as she fell to the ground. She looked around, unsure what had gotten her. She pulled her self to the wall of the room not letting anything get her from behind as she scanned her suroundings

Aqua's face turned bright red as their lips meet not expecting the kiss. "bye..." she said watching him walk away. She placed her hand on her lips and smiled as she walked into her room.

Amelia tried to move but felt the pain in her other leg, cursing as she fell to the ground. She looked around, unsure what had gotten her. She pulled her self to the wall of the room not letting anything get her from behind as she scanned her suroundings
The next day everyone was woken up early for breakfast.

The door swung open. Liam ran over and picked her up. "This place isn't safe anymore." He ran out the door to her ship a good ways a way. Her home blew up.

The next day everyone was woken up early for breakfast.

The door swung open. Liam ran over and picked her up. "This place isn't safe anymore." He ran out the door to her ship a good ways a way. Her home blew up.
Aqua being used to waking up early, was full of energy and helped out in the kitchen making breakfast.

Amelia quickly turned towards the door as it swung opened "Liam.." she said surprised as he ran over and picked her up. She held on to him as he ran, looking back at her home over his shoulder. She frowned as her home was no more, as they disappeared into the ship

Aqua being used to waking up early, was full of energy and helped out in the kitchen making breakfast.

Amelia quickly turned towards the door as it swung opened "Liam.." she said surprised as he ran over and picked her up. She held on to him as he ran, looking back at her home over his shoulder. She frowned as her home was no more, as they disappeared into the ship
In the kitchen with her was Cyclopse.

He set her down and wrapped her legs. "Scout if you can fly this thing get us out of here..." He said before buckling over and holding his hands over his skull.

In the kitchen with her was Cyclopse.

He set her down and wrapped her legs. "Scout if you can fly this thing get us out of here..." He said before buckling over and holding his hands over his skull.
Aqua was happy when Cyclopse let her help out with breakfast. The short girl efficiently helped him out in anything that was need quickly they got done with brakfast

Scout beeped in responsed and quickly flew over to the main panel. The little robot laying on its spot in it, quicly taking over the ship, flying away qwickly.

Amelia winced in pain as Liam set her down and quickly wraped her legs. "Liam....whats wrong?!" She asked worried as he buckled over holding his skull.

Aqua was happy when Cyclopse let her help out with breakfast. The short girl efficiently helped him out in anything that was need quickly they got done with brakfast

Scout beeped in responsed and quickly flew over to the main panel. The little robot laying on its spot in it, quicly taking over the ship, flying away qwickly.

Amelia winced in pain as Liam set her down and quickly wraped her legs. "Liam....whats wrong?!" She asked worried as he buckled over holding his skull.
Cyclopse called everyone.

"My skull... It's throbbing." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back