• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
She did find him. He was still trying to move. Still trying to brearh. Still trying to do anything.

He picked up via his mask. "I saw it." He said as he let anothe line fly as he swing through the city. "I'm looking for Scarecrow."
She crouched down to it. She was already crying. That wound looked really bad. "Devon.."

"Good idea. I could only imagine what the city would be like if he unleashes fear toxin. Mini me is going to find Devon. Might be a good idea to get some heroes try to find him too before he dies from blood loss." Maddy1 said.

She crouched down to it. She was already crying. That wound looked really bad. "Devon.."

"Good idea. I could only imagine what the city would be like if he unleashes fear toxin. Mini me is going to find Devon. Might be a good idea to get some heroes try to find him too before he dies from blood loss." Maddy1 said.
He looked at her. He tried to say her name but instead coughed more blood.

Peter nodded. "I called Ben." He said. "Did you know that he's been mentoring a mini me?" He asked. "The one we met a while back. Sorry getting off track. I also called Batman."

He looked at her. He tried to say her name but instead coughed more blood.

Peter nodded. "I called Ben." He said. "Did you know that he's been mentoring a mini me?" He asked. "The one we met a while back. Sorry getting off track. I also called Batman."
"It'll be okay..don't worry" she said wiping her tears away. "I should have dragged older me with me...at least her power would be useful now...I don't want to lose you..you're my best friend"

"Nice. " she said.

"It'll be okay..don't worry" she said wiping her tears away. "I should have dragged older me with me...at least her power would be useful now...I don't want to lose you..you're my best friend"

"Nice. " she said.
He tried to grab her hand.

"You shpuld try finding your little seld snd devon." Peter said. "If you try you can probably smell hos blood."

He couldn't really hold it. His eyes were drooping. He was tired. So tired.
"Stay with me.." maddy said. At that moment a wolf appeared next to them. Maddy1 changed back. "Here let me look at him. " she said started healing him. Maddy watched for a few moments wiping away her tears. "They are gonna pay.. "

"Stay with me.." maddy said. At that moment a wolf appeared next to them. Maddy1 changed back. "Here let me look at him. " she said started healing him. Maddy watched for a few moments wiping away her tears. "They are gonna pay.. "
Devon wound was healed but he wasn't out of the woods yet. His lungs will still filled with blood amd he had lost a lot or blood.

Devon wound was healed but he wasn't out of the woods yet. His lungs will still filled with blood amd he had lost a lot or blood.
"We got to take him to the hospital. " maddy1 said. Maddy nods. "Ok...please make sure he stays alive.." she went to look for Red, Dark Link, and scarecrow. The healer sighed picking him up. "She definitely cares for you kid" she takes him to the hospital

"We got to take him to the hospital. " maddy1 said. Maddy nods. "Ok...please make sure he stays alive.." she went to look for Red, Dark Link, and scarecrow. The healer sighed picking him up. "She definitely cares for you kid" she takes him to the hospital
He was unconciois.

Scarecrow was finishing this batch of fear toxin.

She calls Peter to give,him an update.

She had her ring off and she grabbed him. "What's your plan."
He picks up.

He was wearing very heavy clothing and not showing his skin. "To subjugate the city amd its people. We only want you on our side. And to free you of petty attatchments." He sprayed her with fear toxin.

He picks up.

He was wearing very heavy clothing and not showing his skin. "To subjugate the city amd its people. We only want you on our side. And to free you of petty attatchments." He sprayed her with fear toxin.
"Devon is at the hospital. I'll keep an eye out here. Mini me ran off. She told me not to let him die." Maddy1

"You guys tried to kill my friend,you think I would let you get away with that" she said before getting sprayed. "No not again.." she said seeing a few bugs crawl on her but this time she had a new fear. Losing her best friend.

"Devon is at the hospital. I'll keep an eye out here. Mini me ran off. She told me not to let him die." Maddy1

"You guys tried to kill my friend,you think I would let you get away with that" she said before getting sprayed. "No not again.." she said seeing a few bugs crawl on her but this time she had a new fear. Losing her best friend.
"Alright. I'll try to track out baddies down." He said. "Well am trying anyway "

"What will you see I wonder? Have your fears changed since..."

"Alright. I'll try to track out baddies down." He said. "Well am trying anyway "

"What will you see I wonder? Have your fears changed since..."
"Yeah. They have to have some kind of plan." Maddy1 said as she stood in a hallway.

"Devon...please don't go..I'm sorry." She said looking at her hallucination of Devon. She took a few steps forward trying to catch up to him as he had started to walk away when she suddenly saw him how he was earlier on the ground dying. "No stay with me don't die"

"Yeah. They have to have some kind of plan." Maddy1 said as she stood in a hallway.

"Devon...please don't go..I'm sorry." She said looking at her hallucination of Devon. She took a few steps forward trying to catch up to him as he had started to walk away when she suddenly saw him how he was earlier on the ground dying. "No stay with me don't die"
Peter landed behind Scarecrow. "Really. Her again? Don't yoi get sick of this?" He asked as went over to Maddy.

" Devon please don't die..." Maddy said as she started crying again.
Peter made sure her ring was on before grabbing her and leaving before scarecrow could stop him. Of course its never that easy as a fireball hit his webline. "Waaagh!" He landed defrly making sure Maddy didn't fet hurt.

Peter made sure her ring was on before grabbing her and leaving before scarecrow could stop him. Of course its never that easy as a fireball hit his webline. "Waaagh!" He landed defrly making sure Maddy didn't fet hurt.
Red stood holding a fireball. "Hello again spider-man. " Maddy wiped away some tears from her eyes, still seeing Devon dying.

"Hi Red." He said.
"You can just go. You're not the one I want. I just want the wanna be villain. I see scarecrow already used his fear toxin on her. Seeing little insects already?" Red smirked. Maddy wasn't paying attention to her as her hallucination changed to Devon walking away from her and giving up their friendship. "Devon..I'm sorry don't leave." Red frowned. "You're seeing him?"

"You can just go. You're not the one I want. I just want the wanna be villain. I see scarecrow already used his fear toxin on her. Seeing little insects already?" Red smirked. Maddy wasn't paying attention to her as her hallucination changed to Devon walking away from her and giving up their friendship. "Devon..I'm sorry don't leave." Red frowned. "You're seeing him?"
"Of course she is. Unlike you she has a soul.' peter said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back