• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Red made a few vines and one wrapped around Peter and she tossed the vial at him. The fear toxin started to wear off, Maddy glared at red angrily as she came back to her senses.
"Oh crap." He said as the vial broke and he inhaled toxin. He saw Peater and Nyx with an army of symbiotes. But he managed to keep calm. "Yeah this is about what I expected " he started panicking when he though a symbiote was bonding to him.

"Oh crap." He said as the vial broke and he inhaled toxin. He saw Peater and Nyx with an army of symbiotes. But he managed to keep calm. "Yeah this is about what I expected " he started panicking when he though a symbiote was bonding to him.
Red starts laughing. "Now this is good." She was then tacked to the ground by Maddy who then started punching her in the face. She still had the ring on. "You tried killing Devon! You are going to pay! So is Dark Link." Red's nose was broken and blood gushed out of it. "You want to be like us. We just had to get rid of him. Plus I had my own bone to pick him with him."

Red starts laughing. "Now this is good." She was then tacked to the ground by Maddy who then started punching her in the face. She still had the ring on. "You tried killing Devon! You are going to pay! So is Dark Link." Red's nose was broken and blood gushed out of it. "You want to be like us. We just had to get rid of him. Plus I had my own bone to pick him with him."
Peter was trying to keep calm.

Peter was trying to keep calm.
A mantis demon appeared and grabbed Maddy and threw her off. Red stood up wiping blood off her face "So what do you say. Forget about your friend. I can show you more powerful ones. Your power will work well with us. You have a dangerous power, you can be a very dangerous villain with it. Join us. It's what you want. Become villain you were born to be" Maddy saw the demon as she stood up. She tried not to be scared but she was. "No..I'm not joining you. You're all going to pay." She took off the ring again and went toward her. Red smiled. "We could just make you join us."

A mantis demon appeared and grabbed Maddy and threw her off. Red stood up wiping blood off her face "So what do you say. Forget about your friend. I can show you more powerful ones. Your power will work well with us. You have a dangerous power, you can be a very dangerous villain with it. Join us. It's what you want. Become villain you were born to be" Maddy saw the demon as she stood up. She tried not to be scared but she was. "No..I'm not joining you. You're all going to pay." She took off the ring again and went toward her. Red smiled. "We could just make you join us."
Peter called Maddy. "Toxin. Red. Maddy. Fighting."

Peter called Maddy. "Toxin. Red. Maddy. Fighting."
"On my way." Maddy1 said and looked towards where she left Devon. "You better pull through kid." She left the hospital. "Hmm so fear toxin must mean scarecrow was there and red is there too..hmm Dark Link should be around somewhere too."

Red dodged when Maddy tried punching her. "I'm not letting you get me this time." She also didn't want Sludge to get affected by the poison girl's power. Red tossed a fireball and Maddy barely dodged it.

"On my way." Maddy1 said and looked towards where she left Devon. "You better pull through kid." She left the hospital. "Hmm so fear toxin must mean scarecrow was there and red is there too..hmm Dark Link should be around somewhere too."

Red dodged when Maddy tried punching her. "I'm not letting you get me this time." She also didn't want Sludge to get affected by the poison girl's power. Red tossed a fireball and Maddy barely dodged it.
Devon was recoeving a blood transfusion.

Peter was srill struggling to escape.

Devon was recoeving a blood transfusion.

Peter was srill struggling to escape.
Maddy1 followed Peter's scent and found them. By now, Red and Maddy had exchanged a few attacks with one another and Maddy had her hand around Red's neck as she pinned her to the ground. Red looked at her as she was starting to feel the effects of the poison. "You won't kill me.. you dont have the guts." Maddy punched her again. "Shut up! You dont tell me what to do!" The demon red had summoned was about to attack her when Maddy stopped it. "Mini me. You dont have to go down this road."

Maddy1 followed Peter's scent and found them. By now, Red and Maddy had exchanged a few attacks with one another and Maddy had her hand around Red's neck as she pinned her to the ground. Red looked at her as she was starting to feel the effects of the poison. "You won't kill me.. you dont have the guts." Maddy punched her again. "Shut up! You dont tell me what to do!" The demon red had summoned was about to attack her when Maddy stopped it. "Mini me. You dont have to go down this road."
Peter was out of it still.

"shut it, she deserves to pay!" Maddy shouted. Maddy1 frowned and went over to Peter. "Hey peter, snap out of it. It's not real. I could use your help with this"
He shook his head. His enhanced metabolism working through the rest of the toxin. He brike out of the vines and shot a webline at Maddy. He pulled her off Red. "Alright kiddo. That's enough." He said webbing red to the ground.

He shook his head. His enhanced metabolism working through the rest of the toxin. He brike out of the vines and shot a webline at Maddy. He pulled her off Red. "Alright kiddo. That's enough." He said webbing red to the ground.
Red tried to get free of the webs as she started coughing. Maddy was angry. "Let me kill her! She hurt Devon!"

"No. You've alr ady proven your strong enough to beat her. And Devon's going to be fine."
"She will just get out and hurt people again. You heroes can't stop her. Let me do this." Maddy said glaring. Maddy1 sighed "peter's right mini me. Look we still have two others to capture. We can't just stay around here trying to not get you to kill her."

"She will just get out and hurt people again. You heroes can't stop her. Let me do this." Maddy said glaring. Maddy1 sighed "peter's right mini me. Look we still have two others to capture. We can't just stay around here trying to not get you to kill her."
"You're right. She probably will. And the fact that you want to stop her frok hurting people speaks volumes of who you really are." Peter said. "But its not up to us who lives and dies."

"You're right. She probably will. And the fact that you want to stop her frok hurting people speaks volumes of who you really are." Peter said. "But its not up to us who lives and dies."
"Cowards.." Maddy said and was about to step closer to red but her older self got in front of her. "Move. I'm not afraid to hurt you." Maddy1 shook her head "no. Look we arnt cowards but we arnt judge or jury. I get it your angry I understand. But taking it out on her won't help. "

"Cowards.." Maddy said and was about to step closer to red but her older self got in front of her. "Move. I'm not afraid to hurt you." Maddy1 shook her head "no. Look we arnt cowards but we arnt judge or jury. I get it your angry I understand. But taking it out on her won't help. "
"Sorry Maddy we don't have time to keep talking you down." He picked up Red. "I'm taking her to the league."

"Sorry Maddy we don't have time to keep talking you down." He picked up Red. "I'm taking her to the league."
She glared at him before walking away. She was going to find Dark Link next. Maddy1 sighed. "She is something...it would not surprise me if she gets herself killed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back