• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
She nods. "Always"

"Yeah that's no problem for us" sage said

"Yeah dealing with the parents was a handful and one boy ended up in the hospital." Venus sighed. "Our powers are public knowledge."

"I want to do this. I'll figure it all out. I'm going to show just how strong I can be. Everyone will fear me." She said.
Scout nodded and left them to themselves.

"I see." Devon said.

"Fear you? If you wanna prove how strong you are there are way that don't include hurtning people." He said.

Scout nodded and left them to themselves.

"I see." Devon said.

"Fear you? If you wanna prove how strong you are there are way that don't include hurtning people." He said.
"guess we should rest" sage said

Venus nods. "Yeah."

"You do realizing hurting people is what I do. If I'm not wearing gloves or my ring, my touch hurts people. " maddy said.

Last edited:
"guess we should rest" sage said

Venus nods. "Yeah."

"You do realizing hurting people is what I do. If I'm not wearing gloves or my ring, my touch hurts people. " maddy said.
Peter nodded. "Yeah we should." He said.

"Well I did my best. I can't wait for her to come aeound forever." He said. (I thought it'd be kinda adorable if being left by Devon scared her even if she won't admit it)

"Well yeah but that's what the nifty ring is for."

Peter nodded. "Yeah we should." He said.

"Well I did my best. I can't wait for her to come aeound forever." He said. (I thought it'd be kinda adorable if being left by Devon scared her even if she won't admit it)

"Well yeah but that's what the nifty ring is for."
she kisses him and lays down on the bed.

"I know." Venus nods

Maddy took the ring out of her pocket. "Yeah I know...it was kind of nice..actually having a friend."

she kisses him and lays down on the bed.

"I know." Venus nods

Maddy took the ring out of her pocket. "Yeah I know...it was kind of nice..actually having a friend."
He laid down next to her. "Guess there's no rest for us hero types huh?'

Devon walked off.

"Well he might bit feel like you actually think if him as a friend.' peter pointed out.

He laid down next to her. "Guess there's no rest for us hero types huh?'

Devon walked off.

"Well he might bit feel like you actually think if him as a friend.' peter pointed out.
"Never a dull moment" she smiled.

Venus has gone back to worm.

"Look I'm not really that good with friendships. " she said.

sage kissed him. "Love you "

Maddy didnt say anything as she looked down at the ground. "I just dont want to hurt him."
"I love you too." He said returning the kiss.

"Then stop what your doong " he said. "You're alreadu hurting him. He feels like nothing he's doing is fetting through to you. Or that you care."

"I love you too." He said returning the kiss.

"Then stop what your doong " he said. "You're alreadu hurting him. He feels like nothing he's doing is fetting through to you. Or that you care."
Sage soon fell asleep.

"I don't mean to hurt him...peter I want to do this. Just go." She said looking away from him. Maddy1 had been keeping an eye on her mini self and was listening from the entrance.

Sage soon fell asleep.

"I don't mean to hurt him...peter I want to do this. Just go." She said looking away from him. Maddy1 had been keeping an eye on her mini self and was listening from the entrance.
Petee fell asleep as well.

The hero sighed. "Well I tried. Now I can only hope you change your mind." He said letting a webline fly and swinging out through amd open window. He moticed his Maddy byt didn't say anything. He just nodded to her.

Petee fell asleep as well.

The hero sighed. "Well I tried. Now I can only hope you change your mind." He said letting a webline fly and swinging out through amd open window. He moticed his Maddy byt didn't say anything. He just nodded to her.
Maddy1 nodded seeing her Peter. She walked inside. "Hey mini me. Look we need to talk." Maddy frowned seeing her hero self. She shoved her ring in her pocket. "I'm done talking! I don't need anyone trying to talk me out of this. I am going to be a villain." She punched her in the chest. Maddy1 coughed. " man you are one angry teen..but you arnt a villain. Trust me. I met one of us who is. Her name is Nyx. You wouldn't stand a chance against her. She wants to show she's the best of us. "

Maddy1 nodded seeing her Peter. She walked inside. "Hey mini me. Look we need to talk." Maddy frowned seeing her hero self. She shoved her ring in her pocket. "I'm done talking! I don't need anyone trying to talk me out of this. I am going to be a villain." She punched her in the chest. Maddy1 coughed. " man you are one angry teen..but you arnt a villain. Trust me. I met one of us who is. Her name is Nyx. You wouldn't stand a chance against her. She wants to show she's the best of us. "
Peter had gone on patrol to blow off steam.

Peter had gone on patrol to blow off steam.
He sees he wasn't the only one on patrol. Hades was as well.

"I don't care. I don't want to hear it!" Maddy shouted and went to punch her. Maddy1 caught it. "Just calm down. I get it. Your tired of people lecturing you. Look we are a lot alike, we both wanted to go against our parents. We want to prove we could be our own person. We try to run away. I might not get why you think being a villain is your path but, you could have done what Red and that guy Link wanted. You could have killed Devon. You chose not to." Maddy1 let go of her hand and started coughing. Maddy frowned. "Devon's my friend I don't want to lose him.." Maddy1 smiled. "Then why are you running.. away from him. " she coughed again before sitting on the ground. Her younger self didn't say anything.

He sees he wasn't the only one on patrol. Hades was as well.

"I don't care. I don't want to hear it!" Maddy shouted and went to punch her. Maddy1 caught it. "Just calm down. I get it. Your tired of people lecturing you. Look we are a lot alike, we both wanted to go against our parents. We want to prove we could be our own person. We try to run away. I might not get why you think being a villain is your path but, you could have done what Red and that guy Link wanted. You could have killed Devon. You chose not to." Maddy1 let go of her hand and started coughing. Maddy frowned. "Devon's my friend I don't want to lose him.." Maddy1 smiled. "Then why are you running.. away from him. " she coughed again before sitting on the ground. Her younger self didn't say anything.
He landed next to the man. "Sup." He said. He had minimal interaction with Hades on his world and didn't know ehat he could do.

Dark Link and Red were not done with Devon. In fact they were about enact a plan to kill him.

He landed next to the man. "Sup." He said. He had minimal interaction with Hades on his world and didn't know ehat he could do.

Dark Link and Red were not done with Devon. In fact they were about enact a plan to kill him.
"Hello" he said with a nod.

"I just don't want him to get hurt...but I guess I'm hurting him either way." Maddy said. Maddy1 smiled and coughed. "At least something is getting through your head. "

(They were captured right?)

"Hello" he said with a nod.

"I just don't want him to get hurt...but I guess I'm hurting him either way." Maddy said. Maddy1 smiled and coughed. "At least something is getting through your head. "

(They were captured right?)
(They escaped)
"Anything interesting happening?" He asked.

"Told you we wanted you dead." Red smiled
Scarecrow appeared with a video camera.

All over it showed the news. "We are urging residents of Edgewood to evacuate or remain indoors. We recieved a message from the villains who have left the threats. Be warned that the video is disturbing.

It showed Devon on all fours with the sword still in his lung unable to properly draw breath. Coughing with blood. "You see Edgewood. A message for you." He walked over to Devon grabbing him by the hair and raising his face to the camera. "This young boy has dellusions of heroism. Don't be fooled boys and girls. In the end no one will save you from this. This city will be ours. Fear and death are our weapons to wield. And we will take this city from the heroes that infest it."

Devon coughed trying to tell them somethinf. "You... Won't..." "Get away with it? Such a tired old sentiment. I'm sick of hearing it. Dark if you please."

The sword was removed from Devon's chest. And they left him to die.

Scarecrow appeared with a video camera.

All over it showed the news. "We are urging residents of Edgewood to evacuate or remain indoors. We recieved a message from the villains who have left the threats. Be warned that the video is disturbing.

It showed Devon on all fours with the sword still in his lung unable to properly draw breath. Coughing with blood. "You see Edgewood. A message for you." He walked over to Devon grabbing him by the hair and raising his face to the camera. "This young boy has dellusions of heroism. Don't be fooled boys and girls. In the end no one will save you from this. This city will be ours. Fear and death are our weapons to wield. And we will take this city from the heroes that infest it."

Devon coughed trying to tell them somethinf. "You... Won't..." "Get away with it? Such a tired old sentiment. I'm sick of hearing it. Dark if you please."

The sword was removed from Devon's chest. And they left him to die.
A news alert showed up on Maddy's phone. "Devon!" She shouted. She was mad. She knew the alleyway and put on the ring. Maddy1 frowned she was unsure if they could make it in time to help. Maddy went to her bag and pulled out a bottle of pills. "Here. Sorry about the punches. This will counteract my poison. I need to go" she ran off. Maddy1 took out her phone and called Peter.

Maddy ran as fast as she could. If she couldn't get to Devon in time she was going to go after the evil trio and make them pay.

A news alert showed up on Maddy's phone. "Devon!" She shouted. She was mad. She knew the alleyway and put on the ring. Maddy1 frowned she was unsure if they could make it in time to help. Maddy went to her bag and pulled out a bottle of pills. "Here. Sorry about the punches. This will counteract my poison. I need to go" she ran off. Maddy1 took out her phone and called Peter.

Maddy ran as fast as she could. If she couldn't get to Devon in time she was going to go after the evil trio and make them pay.
She did find him. He was still trying to move. Still trying to brearh. Still trying to do anything.

He picked up via his mask. "I saw it." He said as he let anothe line fly as he swing through the city. "I'm looking for Scarecrow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back