• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Might as well," Ben said.

Spy looked out in the distance. Engineer had activated a light house. "The safehouse in up ahead." He said.

Rin was talking to Vader and Sidious it looked to be a very tense conversation.

"I see." Devon said. "You know I'm still not fully convinced you actually want to be bad."
Mirajane nods. "Let's go"

"Ok. Good to know we're almost there " sage said.
Margo just listened.

"Well what do I have to do to convince you?" She asked

Mirajane nods. "Let's go"

"Ok. Good to know we're almost there " sage said.
Margo just listened.

"Well what do I have to do to convince you?" She asked
Ben followed Mira with Johnson and Iris.

"Good. We got comapny." Peter said his Spider-sense going off.

"There will be no peace between the Sith Lords and the Jedi." Vader said. "I guessed that but can't we at least find a way to fight without hurting other people? There are plenty of people who aren't going to join the Empire. Let them be."

"I don't think you can." He said. The older Peter was with Venus watching.

Ben followed Mira with Johnson and Iris.

"Good. We got comapny." Peter said his Spider-sense going off.

"There will be no peace between the Sith Lords and the Jedi." Vader said. "I guessed that but can't we at least find a way to fight without hurting other people? There are plenty of people who aren't going to join the Empire. Let them be."

"I don't think you can." He said. The older Peter was with Venus watching.
"So are you guys gonna take a job after we get back. " Mira asked. Iris shrugged. "I don't know"

Sage looked to see who was coming.

"Yeah that's true. Not everyone wants to join the empire" Margo said.

"We'll see. I been wanting to do this since I was little. I'm tired of hearing how great it is to be a hero. They can't save everyone " Maddy said and went to walk past him. Venus was just silently watching.

"So are you guys gonna take a job after we get back. " Mira asked. Iris shrugged. "I don't know"

Sage looked to see who was coming.

"Yeah that's true. Not everyone wants to join the empire" Margo said.

"We'll see. I been wanting to do this since I was little. I'm tired of hearing how great it is to be a hero. They can't save everyone " Maddy said and went to walk past him. Venus was just silently watching.
"I'm not technically part of your guild. I don't think I can." Ben said. "That said I won't have to wait long if things on this world play out the way I think they will."

It the mutant Angel. His wings were the only part of him that looked somewhat intact.

"It is not a choice." Vader said walking away.

"If someone told you that heroes do what they do for fun they lied to you." He said. "And it's not about saving everyone. Just everyone you can."

"I'm not technically part of your guild. I don't think I can." Ben said. "That said I won't have to wait long if things on this world play out the way I think they will."

It the mutant Angel. His wings were the only part of him that looked somewhat intact.

"It is not a choice." Vader said walking away.

"If someone told you that heroes do what they do for fun they lied to you." He said. "And it's not about saving everyone. Just everyone you can."
"Still a member of fairy tail even if not our own. How will things play out?" Mirajane asked

"Guess we got to shoot this angel out of the sky." Sage said making a fire ball in her hand.

"They should have a choice." Margo said and got in front of Vader. "No one wants to be involved in a war, no one wants to see their love ones die. There is always a choice and now you have a choice to try to end this."

"I've heard plenty of reasons why they do this. I want to do what I want and follow my own path." She said and walked out of the holding cell.

"Still a member of fairy tail even if not our own. How will things play out?" Mirajane asked

"Guess we got to shoot this angel out of the sky." Sage said making a fire ball in her hand.

"They should have a choice." Margo said and got in front of Vader. "No one wants to be involved in a war, no one wants to see their love ones die. There is always a choice and now you have a choice to try to end this."

"I've heard plenty of reasons why they do this. I want to do what I want and follow my own path." She said and walked out of the holding cell.
"I can't say." He said."There's a balance of the universe. If I tell you the future even if I'm wrong I risk changing it or cementing it, or causing something way worse to happen." He said.

He slammed into the side of the jet making a sizable dent.

Anakin approached. Wearing the silver suit that mirrored vader's black suit. "She's right. You aren't tied to the Dark Side as tightly as you think." He said. Vader looked at his mirror self. His redeemed self. "Be silent."

"And that path has to involve hurting people?" He asked.

"I can't say." He said."There's a balance of the universe. If I tell you the future even if I'm wrong I risk changing it or cementing it, or causing something way worse to happen." He said.

He slammed into the side of the jet making a sizable dent.

Anakin approached. Wearing the silver suit that mirrored vader's black suit. "She's right. You aren't tied to the Dark Side as tightly as you think." He said. Vader looked at his mirror self. His redeemed self. "Be silent."

"And that path has to involve hurting people?" He asked.
MiraJane nods. "I understand"

"Hey Peter can I borrow a Web shooter" she asked

"You just don't want to hear them out. " she said. "So why don't you be silent Vader or are you too cowardly to hear what they have to say"

"I been hurting people all my life." She answered. "It's nothing new to me." She kept walking. Venus sighed watching. "This is her last free pass..if she breaks the law I'm not helping her out of it."

MiraJane nods. "I understand"

"Hey Peter can I borrow a Web shooter" she asked

"You just don't want to hear them out. " she said. "So why don't you be silent Vader or are you too cowardly to hear what they have to say"

"I been hurting people all my life." She answered. "It's nothing new to me." She kept walking. Venus sighed watching. "This is her last free pass..if she breaks the law I'm not helping her out of it."
Ben yawned. "We should set up camp." He said.

Peter tossed her on. "Don't use all my web fluid." He said.

Half way through what she was saying her airways were closed. Everyone trained their weapons on Vader and Palpatine. "Vader... Control yourself," The Dark Emperor said. Vader released her.

Devon just stared with a tragic expression. The older Peter nodded. "Yeah I get it." He said. "I've been trying to cut her some breaks but she's not learning anyting."

Ben yawned. "We should set up camp." He said.

Peter tossed her on. "Don't use all my web fluid." He said.

Half way through what she was saying her airways were closed. Everyone trained their weapons on Vader and Palpatine. "Vader... Control yourself," The Dark Emperor said. Vader released her.

Devon just stared with a tragic expression. The older Peter nodded. "Yeah I get it." He said. "I've been trying to cut her some breaks but she's not learning anyting."
"Good idea." Iris smiled

"I'll try not to." Sage smiled. She made the fire ball vanish from her hand and put on the web shooter. She teleported to the roof of the jet and quickly used the webshooter to keep herself on the roof. With her free hand she conjured up fire balls and sent them at angel.

She coughed as she caught her breathe back. "See..you are afraid to..listen."

Maddy just walked out through a back door. She headed to her house.
"She has to learn at some point..at least I hope." Venus said. Adam walked in. "She's stubborn like you Eve. "

"Good idea." Iris smiled

"I'll try not to." Sage smiled. She made the fire ball vanish from her hand and put on the web shooter. She teleported to the roof of the jet and quickly used the webshooter to keep herself on the roof. With her free hand she conjured up fire balls and sent them at angel.

She coughed as she caught her breathe back. "See..you are afraid to..listen."

Maddy just walked out through a back door. She headed to her house.
"She has to learn at some point..at least I hope." Venus said. Adam walked in. "She's stubborn like you Eve. "
They set up tents. Lyon and Natsu shared a tent. Ben and Johnson were put together leaving Iris with Mirajan.

Angel went to bite her.

Vader didn't respond. It would have been a simple thing to use the force and break her neck. But The Emperor commanded that today not be one of fighting. He had no choice but to listen.

Peter shrugged. "I'll keep and eye on her." He said swinging off.

They set up tents. Lyon and Natsu shared a tent. Ben and Johnson were put together leaving Iris with Mirajan.

Angel went to bite her.

Vader didn't respond. It would have been a simple thing to use the force and break her neck. But The Emperor commanded that today not be one of fighting. He had no choice but to listen.

Peter shrugged. "I'll keep and eye on her." He said swinging off.
Iris sat outside her tent looking at the stars.

She made a shield with magic. "I'm not getting bit again. Angel it's time for you to fall" she used the Web shooter to bind his wings.

"How about we try this talking it out again." She said.

"Thank you." Venus said and went to see Devon. Maddy had headed home. She just packed a backpack. "I'm leaving this place."

Iris sat outside her tent looking at the stars.

She made a shield with magic. "I'm not getting bit again. Angel it's time for you to fall" she used the Web shooter to bind his wings.

"How about we try this talking it out again." She said.

"Thank you." Venus said and went to see Devon. Maddy had headed home. She just packed a backpack. "I'm leaving this place."
Johnson eventually made his way out if his tent too.

He couldn't get them unbound and fell behind falling to the ocean below."

"There is nothing to talk about." The Emporer said. "We are only here to offer you all a chance to join my empire willingly. If you refuse then I suggest you leave while I'll still let you."

Devon sighed petting a small Vulpimancer pup construct.

Johnson eventually made his way out if his tent too.

He couldn't get them unbound and fell behind falling to the ocean below."

"There is nothing to talk about." The Emporer said. "We are only here to offer you all a chance to join my empire willingly. If you refuse then I suggest you leave while I'll still let you."

Devon sighed petting a small Vulpimancer pup construct.
"Hey" she smiled.

She teleported back in the plane.

She sighed. "Guess no use in trying"

Maddy had left her house, after a bit she stopped. "Spider-man come on out" venus walked over to him. "Well you tried"

"Hey" she smiled.

She teleported back in the plane.

She sighed. "Guess no use in trying"

Maddy had left her house, after a bit she stopped. "Spider-man come on out" venus walked over to him. "Well you tried"
"Sup." He said sitting down.

"Webshooter please." Peter said holding out his hand.

People slowly filed out of the room.

Devon sighed. "Yeah well it wasn't enough."

"Sup." He said sitting down.

"Webshooter please." Peter said holding out his hand.

People slowly filed out of the room.

Devon sighed. "Yeah well it wasn't enough."
"Couldn't sleep yet?" She asked

She handed it to him. "Here."

"Let's go corrin " margo said.

Venus nodded. "Still you tried." Maddy looked around before she started walking. Unsure where to go.

Last edited:
"Couldn't sleep yet?" She asked

She handed it to him. "Here."

"Let's go corrin " margo said.

Venus nodded. "Still you tried." Maddy looked around before she started walking. Unsure where to go.
"No." He said.

"Thanks hun." He said. "Eta six minutes."

Corinn went with her sticking his tongue out at Vader.

"I know." Devon said.

Spidey followed her in the shadows

"No." He said.

"Thanks hun." He said. "Eta six minutes."

Corinn went with her sticking his tongue out at Vader.

"I know." Devon said.

Spidey followed her in the shadows
"Yeah me either" she smiled

"That's good" sage nods.

"Let's go inform the Queen" margo said

Venus sighs. "She at leasts know your here for her."

Maddy had just gone to the far end of town. It was full of empty building, one of those would do for now. She climbed over a metal fence that was chained shut and walked into the building talking to herself. "Okay I need to plan something..I got to show them I can be a villain. " she took off her ring and put it in her pocket.

"Yeah me either" she smiled

"That's good" sage nods.

"Let's go inform the Queen" margo said

Venus sighs. "She at leasts know your here for her."

Maddy had just gone to the far end of town. It was full of empty building, one of those would do for now. She climbed over a metal fence that was chained shut and walked into the building talking to herself. "Okay I need to plan something..I got to show them I can be a villain. " she took off her ring and put it in her pocket.
"What twist huh? We wanted to be heroes in Tokyo and now we're travelling sround the universe."

Once they landed Scout and Engineer were there to greet them.

"Yeah like she cares." He said.

Peter stuck to the ceiling watchinf.

"What twist huh? We wanted to be heroes in Tokyo and now we're travelling sround the universe."

Once they landed Scout and Engineer were there to greet them.

"Yeah like she cares." He said.

Peter stuck to the ceiling watchinf.
"Yeah it really is crazy" iris laughed.

"Hey scout, hey enginner." Sage said

"I'm sure a part of her does. She had an option to kill you that one time but she didnt." Venus said.

"Most of the villains I did get along with are captured. Hmm maybe I can plan something by myself.." she sat down and looked at the ceiling. "Spider-Man what do you want"

"Yeah it really is crazy" iris laughed.

"Hey scout, hey enginner." Sage said

"I'm sure a part of her does. She had an option to kill you that one time but she didnt." Venus said.

"Most of the villains I did get along with are captured. Hmm maybe I can plan something by myself.." she sat down and looked at the ceiling. "Spider-Man what do you want"
He sat down next to her.

Scout gave her a two finger salute. Engineer took off his hat respectuflly. "Ma'am." He said. Engineer had a full length beard and Scout even had some peach fuzz. (Cuz Scout can't grow a beard)

"Maybe." He said.

"Well first I wanna know how you're able to see me all the time. I mean my Maddy can do that but she's a werewolf so..."

He sat down next to her.

Scout gave her a two finger salute. Engineer took off his hat respectuflly. "Ma'am." He said. Engineer had a full length beard and Scout even had some peach fuzz. (Cuz Scout can't grow a beard)

"Maybe." He said.

"Well first I wanna know how you're able to see me all the time. I mean my Maddy can do that but she's a werewolf so..."
"I still can't believe all the adventures we been on so far." She said.

"Why don't you guys show us around." Sage said.

"I have to believe there is still some good in her. She wasn't always this cold and hateful." Venus frowned.

"Like your the first spiderman my mother has sent to spy on me. " she said. "You can come down from the ceiling."

(Will respond later. Gonna go stream)
"I still can't believe all the adventures we been on so far." She said.

"Why don't you guys show us around." Sage said.

"I have to believe there is still some good in her. She wasn't always this cold and hateful." Venus frowned.

"Like your the first spiderman my mother has sent to spy on me. " she said. "You can come down from the ceiling."
"Me niether." He said.

"Not much to see. The palace is the only place that's shielded." Engineer said.

Devon turned his attention to listen.

"But I'm the most charming." He quippee dropping from the ceiling.

(Will respond later. Gonna go stream)

"Me niether." He said.

"Not much to see. The palace is the only place that's shielded." Engineer said.

Devon turned his attention to listen.

"But I'm the most charming." He quippee dropping from the ceiling.
"Yeah but I'm glad I get to go on these adventures with you." Iris smiled

She nods. "Okay"

"When she was younger she use to love watching me work but then she was getting in trouble with some of her schoolmates, they were picking fights with her which really didn't end all that well. One time one group of boys pulled a prank and dumped a bucket full of bugs on her." She said.

Maddy rolled her eyes. " look you have five minutes to tell me what you want before I make you leave."

"Yeah but I'm glad I get to go on these adventures with you." Iris smiled

She nods. "Okay"

"When she was younger she use to love watching me work but then she was getting in trouble with some of her schoolmates, they were picking fights with her which really didn't end all that well. One time one group of boys pulled a prank and dumped a bucket full of bugs on her." She said.

Maddy rolled her eyes. " look you have five minutes to tell me what you want before I make you leave."
He smiled. "Hey we're in this together. Always."

They took them to the palace and showed them their rooms. "Sorry you two will have ro share a room." Engineer apologized to Sage and Peter. "Literally no problems here." Peter shrugged.

"Kids can be cruel creatures." He said knowingly. "Can't imagine that ended well."

"You really wanna go through with this?" He asked. "I'm not going to try some crappy "i seey maddy in you" shtick cuz that won't work. But are you sure you want to do this kid. Going off on your own can be hard. Especially with your plans."

He smiled. "Hey we're in this together. Always."

They took them to the palace and showed them their rooms. "Sorry you two will have ro share a room." Engineer apologized to Sage and Peter. "Literally no problems here." Peter shrugged.

"Kids can be cruel creatures." He said knowingly. "Can't imagine that ended well."

"You really wanna go through with this?" He asked. "I'm not going to try some crappy "i seey maddy in you" shtick cuz that won't work. But are you sure you want to do this kid. Going off on your own can be hard. Especially with your plans."
She nods. "Always"

"Yeah that's no problem for us" sage said

"Yeah dealing with the parents was a handful and one boy ended up in the hospital." Venus sighed. "Our powers are public knowledge."

"I want to do this. I'll figure it all out. I'm going to show just how strong I can be. Everyone will fear me." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back