• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
She tried making a fireball to burn the tentacle.

"Probably." Kay said and got up, she reached over to a bottle of wine and empty glass. She poured whatever wine was left into the glass and drank it. "Couple break a little bit easier from our spell from what I've seen."
It retreated as the monster roared.

"Well so long as he keep them within lips reach they are ours." He said. "You gonna share some of that with me?"

It retreated as the monster roared.

"Well so long as he keep them within lips reach they are ours." He said. "You gonna share some of that with me?"
"That worked" she smiled and tossed a fireball at it. "Wait can this thing spread the virus"

She hands him the glass. "We drank most of it last night. " she laughed. "It was some party. She looked over at Corrin. He had a few hickeys on his body. "Maybe I'll send him to get us some more. I'm in the mood for something stronger."

"That worked" she smiled and tossed a fireball at it. "Wait can this thing spread the virus"

She hands him the glass. "We drank most of it last night. " she laughed. "It was some party. She looked over at Corrin. He had a few hickeys on his body. "Maybe I'll send him to get us some more. I'm in the mood for something stronger."
"I don't know." Peter said.

He drank from the glass. "Sounds like a plan."

"I don't know." Peter said.

He drank from the glass. "Sounds like a plan."
"Ok." Sage tossed another fireball at it.

There were other empty bottles along the room. They did a lot of drinking. "Yeah. I'm sure these two could steal a few good ones for us. " Kay said

"Hmm" Margo said as she woke up. She had a massive headache and her whole body felt sore. She didn't want to move. "Ow.."

"Ok." Sage tossed another fireball at it.

There were other empty bottles along the room. They did a lot of drinking. "Yeah. I'm sure these two could steal a few good ones for us. " Kay said

"Hmm" Margo said as she woke up. She had a massive headache and her whole body felt sore. She didn't want to move. "Ow.."
It took the hit but even now on fire it kept attacking. Causing the whole are to become a blaze.

Kain went over and set next to Margo. "Morning my sweet."

It took the hit but even now on fire it kept attacking. Causing the whole are to become a blaze.

Kain went over and set next to Margo. "Morning my sweet."
"Darn it bad idea." Sage said and went to hit it with her staff.

"Morning my love..." She said. "Did you enjoy it last night." Kay smiled she kissed Corin as she relaxed.

"Darn it bad idea." Sage said and went to hit it with her staff.

"Morning my love..." She said. "Did you enjoy it last night." Kay smiled she kissed Corin as she relaxed.
There was an explosion. The zombies roared and they heard gunfire.

"I did. Did you?" He asked stroking her hair.

Corinn opened his eyes. The wood elf being far more resistant to poison wasn't feeling the after effects of drinking nearly as bad.

There was an explosion. The zombies roared and they heard gunfire.

"I did. Did you?" He asked stroking her hair.

Corinn opened his eyes. The wood elf being far more resistant to poison wasn't feeling the after effects of drinking nearly as bad.
She looked at see where it was coming from.

"It was amazing..do you want to go again" she asked reaching over she found a bottle with some wine in at and drank it. "I feel really sore but we could go again if you want."

"Morning dear." Kay said.

She looked at see where it was coming from.

"It was amazing..do you want to go again" she asked reaching over she found a bottle with some wine in at and drank it. "I feel really sore but we could go again if you want."

"Morning dear." Kay said.
It was where they had been keeping the zombies. The explosion must have blown open the cell.

"Maybe later tonight. For now you should drink lots of water." He said.

"Morning." He said. He sat up and wrapped his arms around her kissing her. Falling more for her spell.

It was where they had been keeping the zombies. The explosion must have blown open the cell.

"Maybe later tonight. For now you should drink lots of water." He said.

"Morning." He said. He sat up and wrapped his arms around her kissing her. Falling more for her spell.
"Oh no the zombies" sage said. "They got loose?"

"Awe do I have to. " she sat up and kissed his neck.

"You have fun last night." Kay asked.smiling.

"Oh no the zombies" sage said. "They got loose?"

"Ahh do I have to. " she sat up and kissed his neck.

"You have fun last night." Kay asked.smiling.
"That's the only thing I can figure." Peter said.

"Yes." He said. "It will make you feel better. And I need you in top condition for a job."

"Yes." He said. "Lots of fun."

"That's the only thing I can figure." Peter said.

"Yes." He said. "It will make you feel better. And I need you in top condition for a job."

"Yes." He said. "Lots of fun."
"Ok. Let's deal with this thing and then round up the zombies" sage said.

"Ok." She held her head as she got up to use the bathroom. She took a few steps before stumbling to the ground.

"Good. " she smirked. Kay looked over at Margo. "You really had too much fun. Maybe you should just stay in bed. Kain could give you a message and helped those sore muscles."

"Ok. Let's deal with this thing and then round up the zombies" sage said.

"Ok." She held her head as she got up to use the bathroom. She took a few steps before stumbling to the ground.

"Good. " she smirked. Kay looked over at Margo. "You really had too much fun. Maybe you should just stay in bed. Kain could give you a message and helped those sore muscles."
Peter ran up and punched it. Which did little damage.

Kain smiled. "Wonderful idea Kay. He said. (These two are great)

Peter ran up and punched it. Which did little damage.

Kain smiled. "Wonderful idea Kay. He said. (These two are great)
(Lol yep.) Sage tried to kick it.

"Corrin. Help her up. " Kay smirked. Margo still felt a bit drunk on top of the headache. She really never had drank that much before.

"Ow" she yelped.

"Thanks..love." Margo said
Peter ran grabbed Sage getting her out of the monsters attack

Corinn felt something spark when she said that. "You're welcome." He said. Kain didn't like that at all. "Margo let me help." He said pushing corinn out of the way and kissing her again.

Peter ran grabbed Sage getting her out of the monsters attack

Corinn felt something spark when she said that. "You're welcome." He said. Kain didn't like that at all. "Margo let me help." He said pushing corinn out of the way and kissing her again.
"Thanks." She said.

Margo kissed him back getting more under his spell. With Kain's help she got to the bathroom. When she was done she laid back down on the bed.

"Thanks." She said.

Margo kissed him back getting more under his spell. With Kain's help she got to the bathroom. When she was done she laid back down on the bed.
"We have to take this thing down before it can break the perimeter."

He began to massage her to help with her soreness. He smirked as she fell more under his control. He liked this very much. His favorites slaves were always the pretty ones.

"We have to take this thing down before it can break the perimeter."

He began to massage her to help with her soreness. He smirked as she fell more under his control. He liked this very much. His favorites slaves were always the pretty ones.
"Yeah I know but how" she asked

Margo smiled and relaxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back