• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Something has to weaken it.." sage said to herself.

"I can do that." She got up and got dressed.
Nemesis was hit by a grenade which blew it's arm off. It roared in pain. The arm started to regrow but it was slow.

Kain sat with Kay as the two thieves disappeared.

Nemesis was hit by a grenade which blew it's arm off. It roared in pain. The arm started to regrow but it was slow.

Kain sat with Kay as the two thieves disappeared.
"Ok it takes time to regenerate body parts. So if we attack fast enough we should be able to kill it" sage said

"Well their gone. What shall we do now" she asked.

"Ok it takes time to regenerate body parts. So if we attack fast enough we should be able to kill it" sage said

"Well their gone. What shall we do now" she asked.
Peter nodded running at it taking a thermal charge from a clone./

He shrugged. "Whatever we like." He said.That was often his answer.

Peter nodded running at it taking a thermal charge from a clone./

He shrugged. "Whatever we like." He said.That was often his answer.
Sage sent a large magical blast

"That's your answer for a lot of things." She said. "Hmm we could redecorate..nah. do we need any more slaves?"

Sage sent a large magical blast

"That's your answer for a lot of things." She said. "Hmm we could redecorate..nah. do we need any more slaves?"
It took off the monster's leg. Peter threw the grenade blowing off it's other arm.

"We can always use more slaves." He said.

"Got it!" She said.

"I suppose that will work." She said.
Peter immediately ran to the building where the Zombies had escaoed. Though most people inside were okay several more people have been bitten and infected.

He walked up to her. "Besides right now I wanna see what kind of trouble we can get into with these two." He said.

Peter immediately ran to the building where the Zombies had escaoed. Though most people inside were okay several more people have been bitten and infected.

He walked up to her. "Besides right now I wanna see what kind of trouble we can get into with these two." He said.
"We need to contain them" sage said and made a shield around some of the zombies.

She nods and kisses him. "Yeah let's have our fun with these two"

"ok these ones are contained." Sage said looking towards peter.

Margo looked at kay. "Why are you kissing my guy!" Kay stopped kissing Kain. She smiled. "Because I can."
Peter was looking for more.

"Now now Margo. You got to have fun with Corinn last night didn't you?" He asked. "You should he more open."

"Me too" sage nods.

"yes" she said. Kay smiled as she watched.
Once the Zombies were properly disposed of they started talking. "Well we destroyed the evidence because it was too dangerous to keep around." Peter said. "So how do we prove this place needs to shut down." "Yoo hoo." Yu called out to them holding up his camera. "How about some pictures."

Corinn stood rigid. His finger twitched. He was starting to break control. They could 'r have that. "Kay I think yours needs a refresher."

Once the Zombies were properly disposed of they started talking. "Well we destroyed the evidence because it was too dangerous to keep around." Peter said. "So how do we prove this place needs to shut down." "Yoo hoo." Yu called out to them holding up his camera. "How about some pictures."

Corinn stood rigid. His finger twitched. He was starting to break control. They could 'r have that. "Kay I think yours needs a refresher."
"Yu? When did you get here" sage asked.

Kay walked over to Corrin. "It's ok my little thief." She kissed him. "We still got so much fun to do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back