• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Peter walked out with her so she wouldn't see or hear.

Corinn walked off. He kissed Margo. "Go on explore. For now I wish to be alone with Kay to discuss future plans."
Sage sighed. "I wish there was another way.."

"Okay" she walked off. Kay sat down. "At least now we don't have to worry about those heroes"

Sage sighed. "I wish there was another way.."

"Okay" she walked off. Kay sat down. "At least now we don't have to worry about those heroes"
"I know you do. I wish so too." He said.

He sat on her lap giving no pretense of formality as he kissed her. "We can do whatever we want. And we have slaves that are loyal to such a fault."

She sighed and leaned her head on her shoulder.

"Well who could you trust besides yourself." She smiled. "Now what shall we do next."
"It'll be okay. We'll go somewhere where we won't have to deal with this. We'll find s place where we can just relax."

"The way I see it. We can do whatever we want."

"It'll be okay. We'll go somewhere where we won't have to deal with this. We'll find s place where we can just relax."

"The way I see it. We can do whatever we want."
"Yeah that would be nice" sage said

"Yes we could. Hmm." She started thinking. "How about we just relax for right now. I'm going to take a bath and get into something more comfortable. " she kissed him.

"Yeah that would be nice" sage said

"Yes we could. Hmm." She started thinking. "How about we just relax for right now. I'm going to take a bath and get into something more comfortable. " she kissed him.
"Maybe Hawaii."

He smiled and went to check on their slaves. Who were arguing about which of their new masters was better.

Peter's spider-sense went off. "Looks like Inbrella doesn't want any of us escaping." He said.

View attachment 902372

Kain kissed her. "Margo. Don't worry my sweet. You only have worry about serving me."
"Guess you're right." Sage said and stood ready.

"Your right." She kissed him back. After a few minutes Kay walked out in a sexy red nightgown. She smirked. "Kain, I have a spare one for your slave if you want."

"Guess you're right." Sage said and stood ready.

"Your right." She kissed him back. After a few minutes Kay walked out in a sexy red nightgown. She smirked. "Kain, I have a spare one for your slave if you want."
"What the hell is that thing?" A clone asked shooting at it.

"Margo go get dressed." He said

"Doesn't matter what it is." Sage said and made vines to hold it down.

Kay smirked. "How do I look Corrin." Margo left got came back in the exact same night gown.
It tore through them almost without effort

"You look gorgeous." Corinn said. Kain smiled seeing Margo in the gown. "Alright you two let's go have some fun." (And cut. Let them have their night of fun)

It tore through them almost without effort

"You look gorgeous." Corinn said. Kain smiled seeing Margo in the gown. "Alright you two let's go have some fun." (And cut. Let them have their night of fun)
"Darn it." She said.

The next morning Margo was lying naked in bed.

"Darn it." She said.

The next morning Margo was lying naked in bed.
Tentacles shot from it's body and wrapped around everyone.

Kain laid with her. He kissed her and got up looking over at Kay and Corinn in a similar situation. He admired his counterparts body momentarily.

Tentacles shot from it's body and wrapped around everyone.

Kain laid with her. He kissed her and got up looking over at Kay and Corinn in a similar situation. He admired his counterparts body momentarily.
"Ah" sage struggled against the tentacles.

Kay smiled. "That was a fun night. Even these two had fun together. " at some point Kay had let Corrin go over and be with Margo.

"Ah" sage struggled against the tentacles.

Kay smiled. "That was a fun night. Even these two had fun together. " at some point Kay had let Corrin go over and be with Margo.
Peter struggled against them as well but his super strength but him in a much better position to escape.

He looked at the two of them. "I get the feeling that he was the boyfriend she spoke of."

Peter struggled against them as well but his super strength but him in a much better position to escape.

He looked at the two of them. "I get the feeling that he was the boyfriend she spoke of."
She tried making a fireball to burn the tentacle.

"Probably." Kay said and got up, she reached over to a bottle of wine and empty glass. She poured whatever wine was left into the glass and drank it. "Couple break a little bit easier from our spell from what I've seen."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back