• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Well you arnt the same you anymore" sage said.

"So where are we going now " Margo asked as she twirled Kain's hair.
"No... I suppose I'm not." He said.

"We're going to go steal sometgi g and you two are going to help us." Kain said. "hey. I only take orders from the lady." Corinn said

"No... I suppose I'm not." He said.

"We're going to go steal sometgi g and you two are going to help us." Kain said. "hey. I only take orders from the lady." Corinn said
She nods. "So what now?"

Kay looked at him. "You will help me sweetie. Just listen to my friend." Margo looked at Kain. "Anything for you. What are we stealing?"

She nods. "So what now?"

Kay looked at him. "You will help me sweetie. Just listen to my friend." Margo looked at Kain. "Anything for you. What are we stealing?"
"Now." He pulled out several syringes. "We start vaccinating. You should give the shots... My hands are.... Shakey for the time being. Regeneration also resets the body. Have to learn to us everything again."

"Yes darling." He said. "Yes. You're going to steal something from Edgewood-2 for us " he said. "Some papers from the hero league. Papers that could lead to us "

"Now." He pulled out several syringes. "We start vaccinating. You should give the shots... My hands are.... Shakey for the time being. Regeneration also resets the body. Have to learn to us everything again."

"Yes darling." He said. "Yes. You're going to steal something from Edgewood-2 for us " he said. "Some papers from the hero league. Papers that could lead to us "
Sage nods taking the needles. "I got it " she walks out of the tardis.

"That's simple" Margo said. "I can get us there easily." Without warning she gleefully pulled them into a shadow bringing them inside the hero league.

Sage nods taking the needles. "I got it " she walks out of the tardis.

"That's simple" Margo said. "I can get us there easily." Without warning she gleefully pulled them into a shadow bringing them inside the hero league.
The Doctor walked out with her. Peter looked at him. "You changed again? Why?"

Kain smiled. "Alright. You will steal what we need while the man takes care of any attackers."

The Doctor walked out with her. Peter looked at him. "You changed again? Why?"

Kain smiled. "Alright. You will steal what we need while the man takes care of any attackers."
"He got bit" sage said. "But we have a vaccine"

Heroes were already coming towards them. Margo nods. "Okay." She ran off. Kay looked at Kain. "Was it really a bright idea for her to drag us here with them? "

"He got bit" sage said. "But we have a vaccine"

Heroes were already coming towards them. Margo nods. "Okay." She ran off. Kay looked at Kain. "Was it really a bright idea for her to drag us here with them? "
"Sage will hand them out." The Doctor said.

"Tell your man to do his job." Kain said.

It didn't take long to innoculate everyone.

He nodded and went to fight them
"There done" she said.

Kay smiled and let him fight. She was coming up with possible plans for their new slaves. Margo soon found the paperwork when Venus arrived. "Sorry but I don't like thieves." A vine grabbed her wrist and lifted her off the ground.

"There done" she said.

Kay smiled and let him fight. She was coming up with possible plans for their new slaves. Margo soon found the paperwork when Venus arrived. "Sorry but I don't like thieves." A vine grabbed her wrist and lifted her off the ground.
The Doctor was fiddling with his screwdriver.

"And I don't like you." Corinn grabbed her back and pulled out her essence. (I'm guess green) and literally stole her power from her.

The Doctor was fiddling with his screwdriver.

"And I don't like you." Corinn grabbed her back and pulled out her essence. (I'm guess green) and literally stole her power from her.
"Everything OK doctor?" Sage asked.

"Hey" Venus said. She tried to use her powers but couldnt. The vine holding Margo withered and dropped her. There was a bit of blood on her wrist from a thorn.

"Everything OK doctor?" Sage asked.

"Hey" Venus said. She tried to use her powers but couldnt. The vine holding Margo withered and dropped her. There was a bit of blood on her wrist from a thorn.
"I'm trying to send out false evacuation signal. So that we can get everyone else off this island and eventually make sure no one comes back." He said.

He walked over to her suddenly concerned for her. "Margo?" He asked.

"I'm trying to send out false evacuation signal. So that we can get everyone else off this island and eventually make sure no one comes back." He said.

He walked over to her suddenly concerned for her. "Margo?" He asked.
"Good idea" she nods.

"Yeah? " she said and wiped some of the blood off her wrist. "We should go back by the sexy guy and that girl. I got the papers "

"Good idea" she nods.

"Yeah? " she said and wiped some of the blood off her wrist. "We should go back by the sexy guy and that girl. I got the papers "
As he did he fumbled and dropped it. It rolled under the bars into the cell where a zombie stepped in it destroying it.

He looked at her. "He's not that sexy." He said suddenly. But then Kay came back to his mind. "Right and back to my girl."

As he did he fumbled and dropped it. It rolled under the bars into the cell where a zombie stepped in it destroying it.

He looked at her. "He's not that sexy." He said suddenly. But then Kay came back to his mind. "Right and back to my girl."
"That was bad luck." Sage said

"You two arnt going anywhere. " Venus said. She went to attack but Margo punched her in the face hard and she fell to the ground. She headed back to kain.

"That was bad luck." Sage said

"You two arnt going anywhere. " Venus said. She went to attack but Margo punched her in the face hard and she fell to the ground. She headed back to kain.
"You're telling me." The Doctor said

Kain took the papers and tore them up. "Thank you dear." He said.

"You're telling me." The Doctor said

Kain took the papers and tore them up. "Thank you dear." He said.
"Do you have any spare ones?" Sage asked

She smiled wiping away a bit more blood from her wrist "You're welcome." Kay kissed Corrin again when she saw him. "Good job taking care of those heroes." She turned to Kain. "Shall we head home now?"

"Do you have any spare ones?" Sage asked

She smiled wiping away a bit more blood from her wrist "You're welcome." Kay kissed Corrin again when she saw him. "Good job taking care of those heroes." She turned to Kain. "Shall we head home now?"
"No. Never needed Spares."

Kain nodded.

"Guess so" prym said

Margo nods and takes them to where ever they want to go. It was just where Kay and kain had been hiding out. Kay stretched. "Home sweet home."
Rin took a clones blaster.

"Margo go entertain yourself for awhile." He said. (should we pull a Loki. They love themselves quite literally)

Rin took a clones blaster.

"Margo go entertain yourself for awhile." He said. (should we pull a Loki. They love themselves quite literally)
Sage looked away.

(I was honestly thinking the same thing.) Kay smiled. "Corrin, you can too. " Margo sighed. "Aww I can't stay by you."

Sage looked away.

(I was honestly thinking the same thing.) Kay smiled. "Corrin, you can too. " Margo sighed. "Aww I can't stay by you."
Peter walked out with her so she wouldn't see or hear.

Corinn walked off. He kissed Margo. "Go on explore. For now I wish to be alone with Kay to discuss future plans."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back