• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yes it was lucky" he said. Prym went to punch him and he grabbed her wrist and flipped her hard on the ground.

"Oh" herb nods.
"Again." DT said. "I want six more rounds and then Trevor report to the mess hall. And Prym follow me for tactical training."

"So the four of us are gonna go in." One of the Goku's said. One of them was a child and the other fully grown. The fully grown Goku wore the orange turtle Gi, but the child wore a different Gi. Blue top yellow pants and pink bands on each wrist. The young Goku also had a tail.

"Well now that they've seen us we can't let them tell anyone we're here." The turtle with the red mask appeared pulling out a couple of Sai.

"Again." DT said. "I want six more rounds and then Trevor report to the mess hall. And Prym follow me for tactical training."

"So the four of us are gonna go in." One of the Goku's said. One of them was a child and the other fully grown. The fully grown Goku wore the orange turtle Gi, but the child wore a different Gi. Blue top yellow pants and pink bands on each wrist. The young Goku also had a tail.

"Well now that they've seen us we can't let them tell anyone we're here." The turtle with the red mask appeared pulling out a couple of Sai.
Prym nods and gets up. "Yes sir." By now she was starting to get annoyed with Trevor. She could be using the force to get an advantage but she wasn't. She does a few more rounds, getting Trevor on the ground one other time. Trevor headed to the mess hall.

"Let's do it" herb smiled

"Attack us and I'll have a army of demons attack." She said

Prym nods and gets up. "Yes sir." By now she was starting to get annoyed with Trevor. She could be using the force to get an advantage but she wasn't. She does a few more rounds, getting Trevor on the ground one other time. Trevor headed to the mess hall.

"Let's do it" herb smiled

"Attack us and I'll have a army of demons attack." She said
He was just there for a meal. DT led Prym to the tactical training.

"I suppose if there's no better options." Raditz scoffed. "The Earthling and I don't need you help surviving in there." He said. He still referred to Herb as an Earthling. Albeit a powerful one.

"Raph. Back off. We don't even know if we can trust them yet." Leo said. "Like yeah we do dudes! Check it. It's Spider-Man!'

He was just there for a meal. DT led Prym to the tactical training.

"I suppose if there's no better options." Raditz scoffed. "The Earthling and I don't need you help surviving in there." He said. He still referred to Herb as an Earthling. Albeit a powerful one.

"Raph. Back off. We don't even know if we can trust them yet." Leo said. "Like yeah we do dudes! Check it. It's Spider-Man!'
Prym rolled her shoulder a bit. "So..what do I do". Trevor just grabbed some food and sat down.

"Hey the more the merrier" herb smiled. He still wished Raditz would call him by his name.

Sage crossed her arms.

Prym rolled her shoulder a bit. "So..what do I do". Trevor just grabbed some food and sat down.

"Hey the more the merrier" herb smiled. He still wished Raditz would call him by his name.

Sage crossed her arms.
"Simple we're going to give you a series of hypothetical situations and you are going to tell us how best to deal with them."

Raditz rolled his eyes. "Well if you say so then I guess it's fine either way." He started walking toward the chamber.

"Huh... So you know about me?" Peter asked. "Like totally dude! You're only one of the coolest comic book characters of all time!"

"Simple we're going to give you a series of hypothetical situations and you are going to tell us how best to deal with them."

Raditz rolled his eyes. "Well if you say so then I guess it's fine either way." He started walking toward the chamber.

"Huh... So you know about me?" Peter asked. "Like totally dude! You're only one of the coolest comic book characters of all time!"
"Okay I'll try" she said.

Herb followed.

Sage chuckled.

The first was how to deal with an ambush of heavy troopers.

When they walked they immediately felt lots of pressure.

"So... Don't attack us." Peter said.. "Like for sure dude."
Prym looked down thinking. She really wasn't sure. "Uh would it be just to blast them."

"Someone turned up the pressure" he said

"So introductions then?" Sage said

Prym looked down thinking. She really wasn't sure. "Uh would it be just to blast them."

"Someone turned up the pressure" he said

"So introductions then?" Sage said
"I mean that's part of it but...." DT sighed. "Think about it. You've been caught off guard by troopers who routinely carry miniguns. Do you have a response for that?"

"This place... It's strange." Raditz said. "Everything feels... Wrong some how. Even the air feels wrong."

"Oh yeah right on. I'm Michelangelo." The talkitive one said. "Donatello." The one with the purple mask spoke up. "Leonardo." "I'm Raphael."

"I mean that's part of it but...." DT sighed. "Think about it. You've been caught off guard by troopers who routinely carry miniguns. Do you have a response for that?"

"This place... It's strange." Raditz said. "Everything feels... Wrong some how. Even the air feels wrong."

"Oh yeah right on. I'm Michelangelo." The talkitive one said. "Donatello." The one with the purple mask spoke up. "Leonardo." "I'm Raphael."
"fire at the mini guns?" She suggested.

"Yeah it is" herb said.

"Sage" she said.

"fire at the mini guns?" She suggested.

"Yeah it is" herb said.

"Sage" she said.
She couldn't see DT's expression through his helmet... But he was feeling a little exhasperated. "Okay try something else. Say... Your transporting supplies to an Outpost. There are stormtroopers watching the trail and going off the trail means going through a swamp of dangerous creatures. Which route do you take and why?"

"Get acclimated." Adult Goku (gonna call his Super) said. GT Goku had begun his own training already.

"So. How did you guys end up here?" Peter asked.

She couldn't see DT's expression through his helmet... But he was feeling a little exhasperated. "Okay try something else. Say... Your transporting supplies to an Outpost. There are stormtroopers watching the trail and going off the trail means going through a swamp of dangerous creatures. Which route do you take and why?"

"Get acclimated." Adult Goku (gonna call his Super) said. GT Goku had begun his own training already.

"So. How did you guys end up here?" Peter asked.
"Off the trail you can just fight the creatures." She said.

Herb nods. "Okay" he started doing push ups.

"Well the pod looks like something from the empire." Sage said

"Off the trail you can just fight the creatures." She said.

Herb nods. "Okay" he started doing push ups.

"Well the pod looks like something from the empire." Sage said
"And how will you deal with the environment hazards?"

Super looked at him and laughed. "Push ups aren't gonna do the trick here. Come on let's spar."

"Like those empire Dudes used our blood to make more ooze." Mikey said.

"And how will you deal with the environment hazards?"

Super looked at him and laughed. "Push ups aren't gonna do the trick here. Come on let's spar."

"Like those empire Dudes used our blood to make more ooze." Mikey said.
"drive carefully" she said.

"Okay" he smiled and got up

"ooze?" Sage said

"drive carefully" she said.

"Okay" he smiled and got up

"ooze?" Sage said
"And if the supplies get stuck? How will you get them out?"

Super walked out. "Now sparring here is a little different." He said.

"The stuff they out in my body. Turned me into a monster." Peter said.

"And if the supplies get stuck? How will you get them out?"

Super walked out. "Now sparring here is a little different." He said.

"The stuff they out in my body. Turned me into a monster." Peter said.
Prym sighs. "I don't know pull them out..." She frowned. "I feel like I'm just giving all the wrong answers.,"

"How?" He asked.

"Oh" she nods. "Hmm well we better report to Rin and the others about this ooze"

Prym sighs. "I don't know pull them out..." She frowned. "I feel like I'm just giving all the wrong answers.,"

"How?" He asked.

"Oh" she nods. "Hmm well we better report to Rin and the others about this ooze"
"You're answering too fast. Take your time think it through. Plan." DT said

"We aren't just fighting each other. The chamber will do everything it can to make our training difficult as possible."

Peter nodded. "Yeah good idea. Hopefully he made it back."

"You're answering too fast. Take your time think it through. Plan." DT said

"We aren't just fighting each other. The chamber will do everything it can to make our training difficult as possible."

Peter nodded. "Yeah good idea. Hopefully he made it back."
She nods. "Ok I'll try"

"Oh nice" he said

"Yeah hopefully, should we bring the turtles with us?" She asked

She nods. "Ok I'll try"

"Oh nice" he said

"Yeah hopefully, should we bring the turtles with us?" She asked
"Now what do you do of the supplies get stuck. How would you remove them using whatever recourses you have at your disposal."

Super lunged at him.

"Probably." Peter said.

DT let her. He said any recources at her disposal he was wondering when she'd realize that included the force.

As he dodged a spiral of fire rose where he was dodging too forcing him to move again.
"Can I use the force?" She asked.

"What the" he said moving again.

"Ok I'll use the force to lift the supplies" she said

He nods and goes to kick him
DT nodded. "Good that's the point. Think about everything all the resources you can use. A soldier is a fool if they don't." He said.

Goku dodged and then had dodge a spiral of boiling water from the ground beneath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back