• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
After the fitting, she looked at DT. "So I'm guessing I'll be training in the morning with the others then"

Sage sighed, Peter knew how much she hated killing. She summoned Skor who looked confused. "Why am I here? " Sage looked down. "I need my sword... I have to kill him."Skor said nothing and gave her a sword.

"Hmm" she said.

"Yes sir" he went to the prisoners.
"Yes. So go to the Barracks and get some rest."

Peter wasn't looking.

"Thank you." The man said.

"Let's get a room." Jackson said taking her hand.

When he went to the cell they didn't seem to be there

Name: Raphael
Species: Mutated Turtle
Alignment: Good
Sex: male
Appearence (picture preferred):

latest

Universe of origin: TMNT
Powers (if applicable): Amphibious
Skills: Ninja skills. Skilled with Sai
Weaknesses: Hard headed and hot headed. Impulsive
Weapons (if applicable): dual sai
Backround (optional):
Other info (optional) the most brash and easily provoked of his brothers.

"Yes. So go to the Barracks and get some rest."

Peter wasn't looking.

"Thank you." The man said.

"Let's get a room." Jackson said taking her hand.

When he went to the cell they didn't seem to be there
"ok" she went to the barracks.

Sage didn't want to change her mind and quickly stabbed the man in the chest

"Yeah" she said

"Where did they go" he said

"ok" she went to the barracks.

Sage didn't want to change her mind and quickly stabbed the man in the chest

"Yeah" she said

"Where did they go" he said
When she got there most of the troops stared at her. No one seemed to like her. Someone went to let Trevor know she was here

"Urk..." He fell to a knee. "Thank... You..."

They went to the innkeeper. A stout man who looked at though he'd kill them given the chance. "What do you want?"

The turtles were hiding in the ceiling out is sight. They were banking on the hope that he's open the cell and walk in.

When she got there most of the troops stared at her. No one seemed to like her. Someone went to let Trevor know she was here

"Urk..." He fell to a knee. "Thank... You..."

They went to the innkeeper. A stout man who looked at though he'd kill them given the chance. "What do you want?"

The turtles were hiding in the ceiling out is sight. They were banking on the hope that he's open the cell and walk in.
Trevor heard and entered the barracks. "You don't belong here sith. Get out" he said walking past her to his bunk. Prym looked at him. "No. I'm training with you tomorrow." He looked at her. "You're no solider, your just going to run at the first chance you get."

Sage gave the sword back to Skor and Skor vanished.

"We want a room" she said

He opens the cell and walks in.

Trevor heard and entered the barracks. "You don't belong here sith. Get out" he said walking past her to his bunk. Prym looked at him. "No. I'm training with you tomorrow." He looked at her. "You're no solider, your just going to run at the first chance you get."

Sage gave the sword back to Skor and Skor vanished.

"We want a room" she said

He opens the cell and walks in.
The other troops just watched. Bomber walked up to Trevor. "Back off. If the General says she's with us then she's with us. Come on. Link needs to talk to us."

Peter had fallen asleep. To her relief and soon his. He was starting to turn back to normal.

"Heh... Alright. 10 gold." He said.

"Now!" Michaelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo all dropped down behind him. Mikey was the one nearest him. "Sorry dude. We're off." He kicked Jaden to the back of the wall and they all ran out and closed the cell door on him. "Hey guys check it. This guys a in man zoo. Heheheh." Mike said. Donatello walked up to the cell. "He must have come in contact with the rest of the ooze." He said. "what are you a... Manticore?" "Who cares what he is. We gotta get outta here!" Raph said.

The other troops just watched. Bomber walked up to Trevor. "Back off. If the General says she's with us then she's with us. Come on. Link needs to talk to us."

Peter had fallen asleep. To her relief and soon his. He was starting to turn back to normal.

"Heh... Alright. 10 gold." He said.

"Now!" Michaelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo all dropped down behind him. Mikey was the one nearest him. "Sorry dude. We're off." He kicked Jaden to the back of the wall and they all ran out and closed the cell door on him. "Hey guys check it. This guys a in man zoo. Heheheh." Mike said. Donatello walked up to the cell. "He must have come in contact with the rest of the ooze." He said. "what are you a... Manticore?" "Who cares what he is. We gotta get outta here!" Raph said.
"She's with us until she decides she ain't" Trevor said and followed Bomber. Prym looked for an empty bed and set her stuff down.

Sage smiled a bit seeing Peter return to normal.

Isanne took out some gold.

Jaden shakes the bars and tried to open the cell.

"She's with us until she decides she ain't" Trevor said and followed Bomber. Prym looked for an empty bed and set her stuff down.

Sage smiled a bit seeing Peter return to normal.

Isanne took out some gold.

Jaden shakes the bars and tried to open the cell.
There plenty. Since it seemed no one wanted to be in the same room as her.

He shivered still asleep. His hand the tattered remains of his suit pants legs but that was all.

He took the gold and led them to a room. There was only one available.

(It's a star wars cell. Probably closer to a force field) the four brothers all ran until they found the escape pods. "Like dudes. We're actually in starwars. How cool is that!?" Mikey said. "It'll be a lot cooler when we aren't on the ship anymore." Leonardo said getting into the escape Pod.

There plenty. Since it seemed no one wanted to be in the same room as her.

He shivered still asleep. His hand the tattered remains of his suit pants legs but that was all.

He took the gold and led them to a room. There was only one available.

(It's a star wars cell. Probably closer to a force field) the four brothers all ran until they found the escape pods. "Like dudes. We're actually in starwars. How cool is that!?" Mikey said. "It'll be a lot cooler when we aren't on the ship anymore." Leonardo said getting into the escape Pod.
Prym sighed and laid down. She fell asleep.

Sage made a blanket appear and covered him up.

Isanne didn't say anything.

He let out a roar.

Prym sighed and laid down. She fell asleep.

Sage made a blanket appear and covered him up.

Isanne didn't say anything.

He let out a roar.
Another vision. The same as before. Proof that there was light at the end of the tunnel

He awoke a day later.

"Okay. I'm gonna get us some grub." Jackson said.

They escaped. A few troops came by to let him out.

Another vision. The same as before. Proof that there was light at the end of the tunnel

He awoke a day later.

"Okay. I'm gonna get us some grub." Jackson said.

They escaped. A few troops came by to let him out.ï
She smiled in her sleep.

Sage was sitting a bit outside the cave making smores.

"Ok" isAnne said

He growled angrily

She smiled in her sleep.

Sage was sitting a bit outside the cave making smores.

"Ok" isAnne said

He growled angrily
The next morning Bomber woke her up. "Hey we're starting." He said.

(I'm going to be a dumb and throw Raditz into the Hyperbolic time chamber either with Pinto or Herb take your pick)

He walked outside shivering. "Well I'm back to normal at least." He said. Nearby a pod crash landed.

The next morning Bomber woke her up. "Hey we're starting." He said.

(I'm going to be a dumb and throw Raditz into the Hyperbolic time chamber either with Pinto or Herb take your pick)

He walked outside shivering. "Well I'm back to normal at least." He said. Nearby a pod crash landed.
(We can do herb) "thanks" she got up.

"See I told you, you would return to normal" she handed him a smore when the pod crashed. "Oh no"

(We can do herb) "thanks" she got up.

"See I told you, you would return to normal" she handed him a smore when the pod crashed. "Oh no"
He led her to the training ground DT and Rin were persiding over the trainging.

Raditz had become much more friendly over the past month. He wasn't incredibly firendly but he wasn't as mean as before. He was nicer than Vegeta at least.

Peter looked at her. "Think you have any spells to restore my suit?"

He led her to the training ground DT and Rin were persiding over the trainging.

Raditz had become much more friendly over the past month. He wasn't incredibly firendly but he wasn't as mean as before. He was nicer than Vegeta at least.

Peter looked at her. "Think you have any spells to restore my suit?"
Prym looked around. She wondered if her armor was ready.

Herb smiled. He was reading a book in between his training.

She nods and does a spell. His suit was good as new

Prym looked around. She wondered if her armor was ready.

Herb smiled. He was reading a book in between his training.

She nods and does a spell. His suit was good as new
She was handed her armor. (Any customations you want to add?)

Pinto had taken them to the look out where two different Goku's waited.

He looked at his suit. "Alright great. Let's go."

She was handed her armor. (Any customations you want to add?)

Pinto had taken them to the look out where two different Goku's waited.

He looked at his suit. "Alright great. Let's go."
She puts it on. (Nope not really)

"Why is there two of them?" Herb asked

She nods and goes to the pod.

She puts it on. (Nope not really)

"Why is there two of them?" Herb asked

She nods and goes to the pod.
DT was briefing them. Combat training. Hand to hand. She was up against Trevor.

"Well. Multiples realities equals... Mutliple Gokus." Pinto said. (Never occured to me that this was possibility of the thread I could play around with. Alternate Versions)

Peter followed her. As they apporoached the door. Opened. Mikey was the first out. "Oof. Bumpy ride." He looked in the pod. "You dudes okay?"

DT was briefing them. Combat training. Hand to hand. She was up against Trevor.

"Well. Multiples realities equals... Mutliple Gokus." Pinto said. (Never occured to me that this was possibility of the thread I could play around with. Alternate Versions)

Peter followed her. As they apporoached the door. Opened. Mikey was the first out. "Oof. Bumpy ride." He looked in the pod. "You dudes okay?"
Trevor didn't really give Prym a chance, he pinned her to the ground in a few moves.

",Oh" he said

Sage looked confused. "Giant turtles?"

Trevor didn't really give Prym a chance, he pinned her to the ground in a few moves.

",Oh" he said

Sage looked confused. "Giant turtles?"
DT walked up. "Again." He said. He gave Prym a few pointers on fighting.

Raditz looked at both Goku's a month ago with nothing but distain. Now with a more brotherly respect. "Kakarot and Kakarot. Two of you. And... To what do I owe this visit? Planning on killing me again?" He arched an eyebrow. He no longer had original Saiyan armor. Instead he had a white tanktop and jeans. His black hair was pulled into a Ponytail for all the good it would do.

Mikey looked over. "Huh? Wuh-oh. Uh dudes. Like it's major vanish time." One of them threw a smoke bomb. They were gone when it cleared. Peter rolled his eyes. Following his Soider-Sense. "One of you is behind a rock. Two of you went up the tree and the one we saw earlier literally just went back in the pod.

DT walked up. "Again." He said. He gave Prym a few pointers on fighting.

Raditz looked at both Goku's a month ago with nothing but distain. Now with a more brotherly respect. "Kakarot and Kakarot. Two of you. And... To what do I owe this visit? Planning on killing me again?" He arched an eyebrow. He no longer had original Saiyan armor. Instead he had a white tanktop and jeans. His black hair was pulled into a Ponytail for all the good it would do.

Mikey looked over. "Huh? Wuh-oh. Uh dudes. Like it's major vanish time." One of them threw a smoke bomb. They were gone when it cleared. Peter rolled his eyes. Following his Soider-Sense. "One of you is behind a rock. Two of you went up the tree and the one we saw earlier literally just went back in the pod.
It took a few tries but she got Trevor on the ground

Herb smiled.

Sage chuckled

"Good." DT said. "Again."

"You guys are headed to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber." Pinto said.

"Whoa. Dude. Are you like... Magic?" One of them asked.
Trevor got up. "That was just a lucky try" he went to punch Prym but she dodged.

Herb tilted his head. "What's that?"

"Well I am." Sage said.

Trevor got up. "That was just a lucky try" he went to punch Prym but she dodged.

Herb tilted his head. "What's that?"

"Well I am." Sage said.
"Is it?" DT asked.

"It's a place to train. Time is altered there. One day out here equals one year in there. But it's not to be taken lightly. And not a place to go by yourself."

"Is it?" DT asked.

"It's a place to train. Time is altered there. One day out here equals one year in there. But it's not to be taken lightly. And not a place to go by yourself."
"Yes it was lucky" he said. Prym went to punch him and he grabbed her wrist and flipped her hard on the ground.

"Oh" herb nods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back