• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"No don't do that. I don't want them to respect me cause you told them to. Let me earn it" she said.

"Aquarius agreed too." She said

"Peter.." she said.

"Ok" she nods.

Jaden nods. "Yes sir. I'm sorry I failed you. I will get back at those Jedi. They will pay"
"I mean to respect your Authority. You rank above them."

Link let go. "I'm alive because someone is dead..." He walked off.

"What's going on?" He looked at his many hands. "What happened to me!? I'm a monster!"

General Tullius set them up for the night in Barracks.

Suddenly he found it very difficult to breath. Vader was choking him. "I care not for your meaningless apology. Speak out of turn again and the next thing you lose is your head. Do you understand." He kept him in the force choke for 20 seconds before letting him go to speak.

"I mean to respect your Authority. You rank above them."

Link let go. "I'm alive because someone is dead..." He walked off.

"What's going on?" He looked at his many hands. "What happened to me!? I'm a monster!"

General Tullius set them up for the night in Barracks.

Suddenly he found it very difficult to breath. Vader was choking him. "I care not for your meaningless apology. Speak out of turn again and the next thing you lose is your head. Do you understand." He kept him in the force choke for 20 seconds before letting him go to speak.
"I really shouldn't " she said

Lucy sighed

"I really don't know the full story but it's ok" she said

"That went well" isanne said

He coughed and nodded after he was let go

"I really shouldn't " she said

Lucy sighed

"I really don't know the full story but it's ok" she said

"That went well" isanne said

He coughed and nodded after he was let go
"Well talk to Rin. He said. Not me."

Link had gone for a walk around the city.

"The transformation will revert within the week." They let Peter out of the cage. He didn't move. "Leave me here."

"Better than it did in Windhelm I hear."

"Now then. Follow me. You are going to get your revenge on those Jedi."

"Well talk to Rin. He said. Not me."

Link had gone for a walk around the city.

"The transformation will revert within the week." They let Peter out of the cage. He didn't move. "Leave me here."

"Better than it did in Windhelm I hear."

"Now then. Follow me. You are going to get your revenge on those Jedi."
Prym walked over to Rin. "I don't have to be ranked above the troopers"

Lucy let him be.

Sage walked into the cage. "No I won't."

She nods. "Yeah."

He nods and follows

Prym walked over to Rin. "I don't have to be ranked above the troopers"

Lucy let him be.

Sage walked into the cage. "No I won't."

She nods. "Yeah."

He nods and follows
"You wanna be trooper?" He asked.

Link kept thinking about what to do. He blamed himself.

"I can't go out into the open looking like this." He said. "I can't go anywhere looking like giant monsterous man-spider."

"So... To Windhelm. We still need to smooth things over."

They were taken to the room where Jaden has personally oversaw experimentation on Peter. "Sit." Vader ordered.

"You wanna be trooper?" He asked.

Link kept thinking about what to do. He blamed himself.

"I can't go out into the open looking like this." He said. "I can't go anywhere looking like giant monsterous man-spider."

"So... To Windhelm. We still need to smooth things over."

They were taken to the room where Jaden has personally oversaw experimentation on Peter. "Sit." Vader ordered.
"no" she said

"Then I'll stay here with you till your normal." She said.

Isanne nods. "Yep"

Jaden sat down.

"no" she said

"Then I'll stay here with you till your normal." She said.

Isanne nods. "Yep"

Jaden sat down.
"Alright." He said. "You want to earn their trust?"

"What If I never become normal again." He said.

"Alright. Let's fly." He held out his hand.

They strapped him to the chair. "This is going to be painful." Vader said. "Extremely painful. Are you prepared?"

"
"Alright." He said. "You want to earn their trust?"

"What If I never become normal again." He said.

"Alright. Let's fly." He held out his hand.

They strapped him to the chair. "This is going to be painful." Vader said. "Extremely painful. Are you prepared?"
"yeah they have no reason to trust me and I can't just order them around if they don't trust me" she said

"I'm sure their is a way to fix you" she said

She took his hand.

"Yes" he said

"
"yeah they have no reason to trust me and I can't just order them around if they don't trust me" she said

"I'm sure their is a way to fix you" she said

She took his hand.

"Yes" he said
"Then you have start where they are. As a soldier." He said.

He was hugging himself and almost sinking into the corner.

He picked her up and flew into the air. They started flying towards Windhelm.

"Pick a creature." He said. A plethora of animals alien creatures and mythical creatures were presented to him.

"Then you have start where they are. As a soldier." He said.

He was hugging himself and almost sinking into the corner.

He picked her up and flew into the air. They started flying towards Windhelm.

"Pick a creature." He said. A plethora of animals alien creatures and mythical creatures were presented to him.
"Fine" she said

Sage moved closer to him. She hugs him.

Isanne smiled.

"Manticore" he said

"Fine" she said

Sage moved closer to him. She hugs him.

Isanne smiled.

"Manticore" he said
"You're choice as to weather or not you wear the armor." He said. "Though I doubt the other troops would appreciate someone getting to where whatever they want."

"DON'T!" He yelled. "Don't... Touch me."

As they flew through the air it started to snow. Issane could probably have lived quite comfortably in Skyrim. Is was always cold here.

They brought out a manticore. Vader pulled off the glove that still had a real hand. "Out your hand in the cage."

"You're choice as to weather or not you wear the armor." He said. "Though I doubt the other troops would appreciate someone getting to where whatever they want."

"DON'T!" He yelled. "Don't... Touch me."

As they flew through the air it started to snow. Issane could probably have lived quite comfortably in Skyrim. Is was always cold here.

They brought out a manticore. Vader pulled off the glove that still had a real hand. "Out your hand in the cage."
"I'll wear armor" she said

"Ok" she just sat by him.

Isanne smiled making the snowflakes form shapes.

He put his hand in the cage.

"I'll wear armor" she said

"Ok" she just sat by him.

Isanne smiled making the snowflakes form shapes.

He put his hand in the cage.
"Alright. DT will set you up."

He kept looking at his hands. He was scared of himself.

He smiled watching. "You know. Even after all this war stuff is over why don't we stay a while?" He asked.

The Manticore growled as it came closer. Once close enough it roars and stung his forearm with it's tail.

"Alright. DT will set you up."

He kept looking at his hands. He was scared of himself.

He smiled watching. "You know. Even after all this war stuff is over why don't we stay a while?" He asked.

The Manticore growled as it came closer. Once close enough it roars and stung his forearm with it's tail.
Prym nods and goes over to DT.

Sage frowned,

"Sure this might be a fun place to visit' she smiled.

"Ah" he said getting stung

Prym nods and goes over to DT.

Sage frowned,

"Sure this might be a fun place to visit' she smiled.

"Ah" he said getting stung
He looked at her. "Problem?"

Peter closed his eyes. "Sage. Promise me that if I don't change back... You'll move on."

They kept flying till dark.

The venom quickly coursed through his body. "Under any other circumstance this would be your last say alive." A scientist said. He hooked up Jaden to a IV filled with the ooze. It began to get pumped into his body. Mixing with the venom. Suddenly he began to feel the worst pain he would ever feel as his body began transforming.

He looked at her. "Problem?"

Peter closed his eyes. "Sage. Promise me that if I don't change back... You'll move on."

They kept flying till dark.

The venom quickly coursed through his body. "Under any other circumstance this would be your last say alive." A scientist said. He hooked up Jaden to a IV filled with the ooze. It began to get pumped into his body. Mixing with the venom. Suddenly he began to feel the worst pain he would ever feel as his body began transforming.
"Nope. I need you to set me up with armor please" she said.

" I'm not promising that" she said.

"We better stop it's getting dark" she said.

"Ah!" He screamed out.

"Nope. I need you to set me up with armor please" she said.

" I'm not promising that" she said.

"We better stop it's getting dark" she said.

"Ah!" He screamed out.
"Alright. Follow me." He said.

She heard a wolf howl tearing of flesh and the imerials screaming. "You have too." He said. "Because If I don't change back then I'm stuck in this cave forever."

"Goo idea." He said landing.

(I'll let you guide the transformation)

"Alright. Follow me." He said.

She heard a wolf howl tearing of flesh and the imerials screaming. "You have too." He said. "Because If I don't change back then I'm stuck in this cave forever."

"Goo idea." He said landing.

(I'll let you guide the transformation)
she follows. "Hey DT...why do you trust me?"

"Quit being such a downer. I don't care how you look" she said.

Isanne nods.

Jaden grows a pair of wings, a scorpion tail, his none robotic hand grows claws.

she follows. "Hey DT...why do you trust me?"

"Quit being such a downer. I don't care how you look" she said.

Isanne nods.

Jaden grows a pair of wings, a scorpion tail, his none robotic hand grows claws.
He looked at her. "Why do I trust you? Because you learned to trust me when hundreds and thousands of my brothers would happily shoot you where you stand."

"I do!" Peter yelled. "Being Spider-Man was great but I was still Peter Parker. I still likes being a normal kid. Going out for Pizza. Going to school. If I'm stuck like this I can never be Peter Parker again."

They landed near an Inn where they would sleep for the night. Jackson frowned. "The drunken troll? This was never in the game."

(Also probably a very lion like head and sharpened teeth) When the transformation was done he had trippled in size. The straps that held him had broken through. Vader looked at the scientist. "That was the last of the mutagen?" He asked. "Yes. That was all we could find of the ooze." The scientist said. "Then I have no need for you." He looked at Jaden. "The enemy cannot find out anymore than they already have. Kill everyone in the room." He walked out.

He looked at her. "Why do I trust you? Because you learned to trust me when hundreds and thousands of my brothers would happily shoot you where you stand."

"I do!" Peter yelled. "Being Spider-Man was great but I was still Peter Parker. I still likes being a normal kid. Going out for Pizza. Going to school. If I'm stuck like this I can never be Peter Parker again."

They landed near an Inn where they would sleep for the night. Jackson frowned. "The drunken troll? This was never in the game."

(Also probably a very lion like head and sharpened teeth) When the transformation was done he had trippled in size. The straps that held him had broken through. Vader looked at the scientist. "That was the last of the mutagen?" He asked. "Yes. That was all we could find of the ooze." The scientist said. "Then I have no need for you." He looked at Jaden. "The enemy cannot find out anymore than they already have. Kill everyone in the room." He walked out.
Prym nods. "Ok"

"You don't know that, you could still turn to normal." She said. She looked to see if the werewolf was done with the troopers.

"It wasn't" she said.

Jaden smirked. "Yes sir" he attacked the scientists.

Prym nods. "Ok"

"You don't know that, you could still turn to normal." She said. She looked to see if the werewolf was done with the troopers.

"It wasn't" she said.

Jaden smirked. "Yes sir" he attacked the scientists.
"Now come on."

The blood pooling nearby confirmed it. He walked in covered in blood. "Good now kill me."

"No. Well guess we'll just have to see." He said walking in.

"Wha- NO!" The scientists tried to run... But Vader locked the door.

"Now come on."

The blood pooling nearby confirmed it. He walked in covered in blood. "Good now kill me."

"No. Well guess we'll just have to see." He said walking in.

"Wha- NO!" The scientists tried to run... But Vader locked the door.
she keeps following.

"I'm coming." Sage sighed.

She nods. "Yeah" she follows.

He attacks them, breaking their bones with a quick snap.

she keeps following.

"I'm coming." Sage sighed.

She nods. "Yeah" she follows.

He attacks them, breaking their bones with a quick snap.
He took her to get fitted for her armor. After a few hours she was told that they'd have it ready in the morning.

The man stood waiting.

There was loud cheering and laughing. Men were drinking and singing. Everyone in the room had a sword.

Once they were all dead Vader unlocked the door. "Now kill the prisoners that had the ooze. I want this turtles properly disposed of by the time I return."

Name: Michelangelo.l
Species: mutated turtle
Alignment: Good
Sex: Male
Appearence (picture preferred):

ddb3efdb586fd94a70a2c6e9ad8f00f8.jpg

Universe of origin: TMNT
Powers (if applicable): Amphibious
Skills: Ninja skills. Good with Nunchucks
Weaknesses: Unfocused, reckless.
Weapons (if applicable): A pair of Nunchucks
Backround (optional):
Other info (optional) loves Pizza. Weird kid but good heart

He took her to get fitted for her armor. After a few hours she was told that they'd have it ready in the morning.

The man stood waiting.

There was loud cheering and laughing. Men were drinking and singing. Everyone in the room had a sword.

Once they were all dead Vader unlocked the door. "Now kill the prisoners that had the ooze. I want this turtles properly disposed of by the time I return."
After the fitting, she looked at DT. "So I'm guessing I'll be training in the morning with the others then"

Sage sighed, Peter knew how much she hated killing. She summoned Skor who looked confused. "Why am I here? " Sage looked down. "I need my sword... I have to kill him."Skor said nothing and gave her a sword.

"Hmm" she said.

"Yes sir" he went to the prisoners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back