• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"
"okay.." she sighed. "But he.." she shook her head. "Never mind. " She put a small smile on her face. " I'm gonna hit the hay, see you tomorrow?"

" Thanks" he said.

"Yep" she said. "Have you seen DT or Rin we need to talk with either of them."
"But he what? Don't bottle." Rin said.

"No problem now get ready we're going again."

"In the city. Both at the Barraks I think."

"But he what? Don't bottle." Rin said.

"No problem now get ready we're going again."

"In the city. Both at the Barraks I think."
"It's nothing. I was just going to say he's right. But I should stop thinking about what he said." She said.

Herb nods. "Got it"

"Okay. Nice car by the way" sage said.

"It's nothing. I was just going to say he's right. But I should stop thinking about what he said." She said.

Herb nods. "Got it"

"Okay. Nice car by the way" sage said.
"Yeah probably. Don't worry you'll see me tomorrow." He said walking off.

Goku got back into a fighting stance. "Actually... can you use ki attacks yet?"

"Thanks. But it's so much more than that." Ben said.

"Yeah probably. Don't worry you'll see me tomorrow." He said walking off.

Goku got back into a fighting stance. "Actually... can you use ki attacks yet?"

"Thanks. But it's so much more than that." Ben said.
Prym nods. She walks into the barracks, taking off her armor.

"I haven't had much practice at them yet but I know a little" he said.

"Nice. Maybe you can show us later? Come on guys" she said.

Prym nods. She walks into the barracks, taking off her armor.

"I haven't had much practice at them yet but I know a little" he said.

"Nice. Maybe you can show us later? Come on guys" she said.
Rin left and went to his room in Dragonsreach. He walked past the Jarl who had allowed him the guest room while the war was going on.

"Well let's see if we can refine that knowledge into some techniques."

The turtles all followed her. Mikey stared at Ben. "No way... it's Ben 10!"

Rin left and went to his room in Dragonsreach. He walked past the Jarl who had allowed him the guest room while the war was going on.

"Well let's see if we can refine that knowledge into some techniques."

The turtles all followed her. Mikey stared at Ben. "No way... it's Ben 10!"
Prym started crying. She quickly wiped away her tears. She really didn't want to say how much she felt Trevor was right with Rin. He had more important things he should be doing. She was done for today. She headed to the nearby tavern. She sat at the bar, not bothering to look around or anything like she normally does."I'll have your strongest drink please."

"Ok I'm ready" he said.

"Uh yeah it is" she said.

Prym started crying. She quickly wiped away her tears. She really didn't want to say how much she felt Trevor was right with Rin. He had more important things he should be doing. She was done for today. She headed to the nearby tavern. She sat at the bar, not bothering to look around or anything like she normally does."I'll have your strongest drink please."

"Ok I'm ready" he said.

"Uh yeah it is" she said.
"Make that a double." A familiar voice said sitting next to her. Thomas sat next to her.

"Good. I'll teach the first technique I ever learned. Once you mastered it ask anyone who has special attacks to teach them to you." He said. "Watch closely." He got into a stance. "Kaaa Meee Haaa Meee HAAA!" As he chanted a ball of blue energy appeared inbetween his hands. at the end he thrust his hands outward and sent the energy flying as a beam.

Ben got in his car. He seemed to heading off somewhere soon.

"Make that a double." A familiar voice said sitting next to her. Thomas sat next to her.

"Good. I'll teach the first technique I ever learned. Once you mastered it ask anyone who has special attacks to teach them to you." He said. "Watch closely." He got into a stance. "Kaaa Meee Haaa Meee HAAA!" As he chanted a ball of blue energy appeared inbetween his hands. at the end he thrust his hands outward and sent the energy flying as a beam.

Ben got in his car. He seemed to heading off somewhere soon.
"Sorry I ran off." She said mentioning the last time they saw each other. She drank her drink.

"Ok " Herb copied his stance. "Kaameehaamee ha"

"Hmm " sage wondered where he was going

"Sorry I ran off." She said mentioning the last time they saw each other. She drank her drink.

"Ok " Herb copied his stance. "Kaameehaamee ha"

"Hmm " sage wondered where he was going
He shrugged. "Don't bother me none. Thanks to you I'm a well paid soldier." He said taking some of his own drink. "I'd be careful though lass. Alcohol can take your mind and senses if you let it."

(How well it works is up to you)

Ben began to drive into the wilderness. His car didn't look much like an off roader but I was probably decked out with Alien Tech.

He shrugged. "Don't bother me none. Thanks to you I'm a well paid soldier." He said taking some of his own drink. "I'd be careful though lass. Alcohol can take your mind and senses if you let it."

(How well it works is up to you)

Ben began to drive into the wilderness. His car didn't look much like an off roader but I was probably decked out with Alien Tech.
"It was just a suggestion." She said. She finished her drink in a few gulps. "Yeah I know..I just had a really bad day. I'll take another."

A small blue orb appeared but vanished quickly.

Sage shrugged. She would talk with Ben later, right now they had to talk with DT or Rin.

"It was just a suggestion." She said. She finished her drink in a few gulps. "Yeah I know..I just had a really bad day. I'll take another."

A small blue orb appeared but vanished quickly.

Sage shrugged. She would talk with Ben later, right now they had to talk with DT or Rin.
She was handed another. "See? Like that. That's not how ya drink. You're gonna wake up in the morning not able to do anything."

"You have to focus. Focus only on where you want the beam to go. We can work on the power of the blast later." Goku said.

Rin was talking to some Whiterun guards. Well closer to arguing. They didn't like his or the clones occupation and they had all but attacked Rin hoping for them to leave. Johnathon was tapping his want against his lap.

She was handed another. "See? Like that. That's not how ya drink. You're gonna wake up in the morning not able to do anything."

"You have to focus. Focus only on where you want the beam to go. We can work on the power of the blast later." Goku said.

Rin was talking to some Whiterun guards. Well closer to arguing. They didn't like his or the clones occupation and they had all but attacked Rin hoping for them to leave. Johnathon was tapping his want against his lap.
"well some troops already believe I'm not able to be a solider maybe they are right.." she took a sip of her drink. She starts telling him about her time being Vader's apprentice, how she helped start this war. She didn't care who heard. She then fills him in on the latest things, with her being captured up to today. "The guy is right, I'm no solider...I don't know what I am anymore. Jedi..sith...I don't know. I ran from this war because I'm afraid. " She finishes her second drink. "I'm surprised no one has locked me up cause of what I did with Vader"

Herb nods and tries again. Getting a bit better this time.

"Need help Rin?" Sage asked.

"well some troops already believe I'm not able to be a solider maybe they are right.." she took a sip of her drink. She starts telling him about her time being Vader's apprentice, how she helped start this war. She didn't care who heard. She then fills him in on the latest things, with her being captured up to today. "The guy is right, I'm no solider...I don't know what I am anymore. Jedi..sith...I don't know. I ran from this war because I'm afraid. " She finishes her second drink. "I'm surprised no one has locked me up cause of what I did with Vader"

Herb nods and tries again. Getting a bit better this time.

"Need help Rin?" Sage asked.
"You know lass. You seem to be making the same mistake that many people always do. You keep getting caught up in the past. Who cares. What happened happened. All that matters now is... what you do next." Thomas said as he got out a cigarette.

"That's it your doing great." Goku said.

"No it's fine." He said. "It's not fine. The Jarl may bend to you but we sure as hell-" Rin waved his hand. "We'll talk about this later." He said. "We'll talk about this later." The Guard walked off.

"You know lass. You seem to be making the same mistake that many people always do. You keep getting caught up in the past. Who cares. What happened happened. All that matters now is... what you do next." Thomas said as he got out a cigarette.

"That's it your doing great." Goku said.

"No it's fine." He said. "It's not fine. The Jarl may bend to you but we sure as hell-" Rin waved his hand. "We'll talk about this later." He said. "We'll talk about this later." The Guard walked off.
"Yeah guess you have a point.." she asked the bartender for another drink. "Still...I could go back to the sith...he asked me if I would go back.. I didn't answer but I always feel like I'm close to that side..." She sighed. "Rin is like the one guy who keeps me in the light."

He kept practicing till he got it close to Goku's.

"How have you been" she asked.

"Yeah guess you have a point.." she asked the bartender for another drink. "Still...I could go back to the sith...he asked me if I would go back.. I didn't answer but I always feel like I'm close to that side..." She sighed. "Rin is like the one guy who keeps me in the light."

He kept practicing till he got it close to Goku's.

"How have you been" she asked.
"Then focus on him. Focus on being better for him." He said.

"Alright. You look. Tired. Let's get some grub,"

"Not great. But I'm alright now." He said.

"Then focus on him. Focus on being better for him." He said.

"Alright. You look. Tired. Let's get some grub,"

"Not great. But I'm alright now." He said.
"I'll try" she said.

"Sounds like a good idea" he said

"Well that's good. You need to hear what these guys have to say. She pointed to the turtles

"I'll try" she said.

"Sounds like a good idea" he said

"Well that's good. You need to hear what these guys have to say. She pointed to the turtles
"Now then. Two more please." He said buying another round.

They left GT and Raditz to keep training and went to get something to eat. Mr. Popo had altered the room recently so it could cook for them. Goku got a ramen feast.

Rin looked at them. "Like dudes! It's a jedi!"

"Now then. Two more please." He said buying another round.

They left GT and Raditz to keep training and went to get something to eat. Mr. Popo had altered the room recently so it could cook for them. Goku got a ramen feast.

Rin looked at them. "Like dudes! It's a jedi!"
"Thanks" she said.

"Wow this is so cool" herb smiled.

"Tell him about the ooze and the empire" she said

"Thanks" she said.

"Wow this is so cool" herb smiled.

"Tell him about the ooze and the empire" she said
He nodded as he drank more and more mead. He was starting to turn red. He was drinking a lot more and faster than she was.

"Get some food." Goku said inbetween bites.

Donatello took initiative. He was the best at explaining sciencey stuff anyways.

He nodded as he drank more and more mead. He was starting to turn red. He was drinking a lot more and faster than she was.

"Get some food." Goku said inbetween bites.

Donatello took initiative. He was the best at explaining sciencey stuff anyways.
Prym didn't say anything. It was kind of nice to have a drinking buddy and she got to vent a bit. Still she didn't really like to think about the recent events much, the sith still scared her, even picturing Rin as an inqusiter scared her. She hiccuped a few times. She was on her seventh drink after awhile and clearly was drunk since they were so strong

He nods and makes some sandwiches.

Sage watches

Prym didn't say anything. It was kind of nice to have a drinking buddy and she got to vent a bit. Still she didn't really like to think about the recent events much, the sith still scared her, even picturing Rin as an inqusiter scared her. She hiccuped a few times. She was on her seventh drink after awhile and clearly was drunk since they were so strong

He nods and makes some sandwiches.

Sage watches
"You sure you're good to keep going lass?" He asked.

Goku went back to the table carrying this ramen feast of his.

Rin nodded. "Got it. Sage. Ben went off towards Winterhold. He's following up on some research there that I had started before the war. Now that the war is going on I asked him to see if what he found might be of any significance in supplies and possibly might give us an edge." He said. "Use a teleport spell to go to him. He's stopped for now. Waiting for you."

"You sure you're good to keep going lass?" He asked.

Goku went back to the table carrying this ramen feast of his.

Rin nodded. "Got it. Sage. Ben went off towards Winterhold. He's following up on some research there that I had started before the war. Now that the war is going on I asked him to see if what he found might be of any significance in supplies and possibly might give us an edge." He said. "Use a teleport spell to go to him. He's stopped for now. Waiting for you."
She puts her head on the counter. "I think I'm done"

Herb ate his sandwiches.

"Sure I can do that. Anything else?" She asked

She puts her head on the counter. "I think I'm done"

Herb ate his sandwiches.

"Sure I can do that. Anything else?" She asked
"Come on. I'll help you get somewhere to rest." He said.

"A short break. And then back to training." Goku said.

"For you? No." He said walking off. He called Jackson and Issane.

"Come on. I'll help you get somewhere to rest." He said.

"A short break. And then back to training." Goku said.

"For you? No." He said walking off. He called Jackson and Issane.
"ok" she said and stood up, she used the counter to keep her balance.

"Ok," he said.

Sage nods. "Okay," she turned to Peter and kissed him. "Bye see you later". Isanne answered the phone. "Hi"

"ok" she said and stood up, she used the counter to keep her balance.

"Ok," he said.

Sage nods. "Okay," she turned to Peter and kissed him. "Bye see you later". Isanne answered the phone. "Hi"
He slung her arm around his shoulder.

Rin walked off. Peter kissed her back. "You better come back." He said watching her teleport. "Hey. What are you guys doing? I need a report on Solitude."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back