• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Tommy had been talking about the league of legends game he played last night. He looked over. "Yeah I don't think there is anyone with that shade of blue hair. " he said seeing Isanne.

They left so he could change
Hizako considered talking to the pair but he elected to just follow Tommy's lead. "So... That game. Win or lose?" He asked.

Jackson looked at them. "They're staring. Come to think of it blue hair isn't a natural hair color here."

Ryan came out wearing black cargo pants. A red hoodie and black shirt with a pokeball.

Hizako considered talking to the pair but he elected to just follow Tommy's lead. "So... That game. Win or lose?" He asked.

Jackson looked at them. "They're staring. Come to think of it blue hair isn't a natural hair color here."

Ryan came out wearing black cargo pants. A red hoodie and black shirt with a pokeball.
"I lost but it happens" he shrugged.

"I know, I fixed the body modifier to keep my hair the way it is. I just like to see at least a part of me when I have to be like this" she said.

"Ready?" Sage asked

"I lost but it happens" he shrugged.

"I know, I fixed the body modifier to keep my hair the way it is. I just like to see at least a part of me when I have to be like this" she said.

"Ready?" Sage asked
Hizako smiled. "You know if you like I could take us back in time and you could try again?" He said talking about his powers nonchalantly. He already figured out that both Jackson and Issane had powers.

Jackson looked at the pair. He smiled and walk to the entrance. He grabbed Issane's hand and held it.

"Ready." He said. "You ready Gengar?" He looked at Gengear who looked fired up. "Gengar!" The Pokemon said. "Alright I'll make sure you get a chance to battle." He returned Gengar to it's pokeball.

Hizako smiled. "You know if you like I could take us back in time and you could try again?" He said talking about his powers nonchalantly. He already figured out that both Jackson and Issane had powers.

Jackson looked at the pair. He smiled and walk to the entrance. He grabbed Issane's hand and held it.

"Ready." He said. "You ready Gengar?" He looked at Gengear who looked fired up. "Gengar!" The Pokemon said. "Alright I'll make sure you get a chance to battle." He returned Gengar to it's pokeball.
"That is a misuse of your abilities" he said adjusting his glasses.

Isanne held his hand.

Jane smiles. "We got this"

"That is a misuse of your abilities" he said adjusting his glasses.

Isanne held his hand.

Jane smiles. "We got this"
Hizako leaned back. "Alright." He said.

With Jackson's help they both got into the school. As they began to walk back Hizako nudged Tommy. "Hey you should invite them to come eat with us.

They went to the gym. It was large purple building and looked more homely than gym like.

Hizako leaned back. "Alright." He said.

With Jackson's help they both got into the school. As they began to walk back Hizako nudged Tommy. "Hey you should invite them to come eat with us.

They went to the gym. It was large purple building and looked more homely than gym like.
Tommy nods. " uh yeah sure." He walks over to them. "Hi, I'm Tommy." He held out his hand. Isanne shook it, her handshake was of course cold. "I'm isanne"

"Oh this is nice" sage said

Tommy nods. " uh yeah sure." He walks over to them. "Hi, I'm Tommy." He held out his hand. Isanne shook it, her handshake was of course cold. "I'm isanne"

"Oh this is nice" sage said
"Jackson." Jackson said. "Hizako." Hizako said.

They walked in. The smell of pies filled the air.

Jackson smiled "sounds great." He said.

"some things never change." Sans said. "Why hello everyone." Toriel said appearing.
"let's go." Tommy adjusted his glasses and started walking. Isanne smiled and followed. She was still getting use to other humans that weren't Jackson or ben

"Hi" Jane smiled

"let's go." Tommy adjusted his glasses and started walking. Isanne smiled and followed. She was still getting use to other humans that weren't Jackson or ben

"Hi" Jane smiled
Hizako followed looking a little bored.

"Are you here to challenge me?" She asked.

"what are you five?" The boy mocked. Isanne spoke quietly. "Can you just level us alone?". The boy looked at her. " shut it blue hair."
Jackson stood up. "We gonna have a problem?" He asked. He walked to the boy. "Back... Off." Hizako pulled him back. "Forget them. They aren't worth the trouble." He said passively. "Trust me. They talk tough but their dumb as rocks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back