• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I'm sure between the two of you we will see the whole school " she said.

Jane took out her pokeball. "Okay charmander we got this" charmander nods. "Char!"
Then came everyone's least favorite part. The bill. The pizza was expensive.

Ryan took out a pokeball. "Alright. Butterfree I choose you!" He threw the pokéball and Butterfree came out. Apparently Metapod had evolved when no one was looking.

Then came everyone's least favorite part. The bill. The pizza was expensive.

Ryan took out a pokeball. "Alright. Butterfree I choose you!" He threw the pokéball and Butterfree came out. Apparently Metapod had evolved when no one was looking.
Isanne took out her wallet. She had made some money. Tommy shook his head. "I got it"

"When did that happen?" Sage asked

Isanne took out her wallet. She had made some money. Tommy shook his head. "I got it"

"When did that happen?" Sage asked
"We invited you remember?" Hizako said. They left and went to Jackson's apartment. Jackson woke Issane up at.five.in the morning.

"Last night." Ryan said.

Jackson waited outside for her.

"Sure." Ryan said. "Ready Butterfree?" "Freeeee." The Pokemon chirped excitedly.
she got dressed wearing a silver top and jeans.she opened the door and walked over to him. " okay I'm ready" she turned on her disguise.

Jane watches.

she got dressed wearing a silver top and jeans.she opened the door and walked over to him. " okay I'm ready" she turned on her disguise.

Jane watches.
They went to school and the first thing everyone was sent to the auditorium for the entrance ceremony. Tommy was called up as freshmen class rep president. Hizako vice rep, despite all of his complaints and reluctance, stood behind Tommy looking bored as ever.

He ran to the first ingredient, a large bottle of cinnamon.

They went to school and the first thing everyone was sent to the auditorium for the entrance ceremony. Tommy was called up as freshmen class rep president. Hizako vice rep, despite all of his complaints and reluctance, stood behind Tommy looking bored as ever.

He ran to the first ingredient, a large bottle of cinnamon.
Tommy smiled. "Hello everyone, let's have a good year. "

She watches.

Tommy smiled. "Hello everyone, let's have a good year. "

She watches.
They were released to go to their classes. Jackson and Issane had Math and Earth Science together. Hizako and Tommy had all the same classes although Hizako usually cut class, and they four of them all had study hall as their fourth hour.

A magby used ember on the sticks on the path igniting them. "Butterfree use Whirlwind and get this firey sticks out of the way!" The Pokémon flapped his wings with great strength putting out the fires and pushing the sticks aside.

They were released to go to their classes. Jackson and Issane had Math and Earth Science together. Hizako and Tommy had all the same classes although Hizako usually cut class, and they four of them all had study hall as their fourth hour.
in study hall Isanne was looking at the history book.

in study hall Isanne was looking at the history book.
"Is that world history or U.S.?" Jackson asked leaning over. He looked at Tommy. "Are you... Doing Hizako's homework?" He asked. Hizako was sleeping using his hard cover book as a pillow that didn't look like it should work.

"Is that world history or U.S.?" Jackson asked leaning over. He looked at Tommy. "Are you... Doing Hizako's homework?" He asked. Hizako was sleeping using his hard cover book as a pillow that didn't look like it should work.
"us history." She said. "There's a lot that went on." Tommy looked up from the worksheet. "Yes"

"us history." She said. "There's a lot that went on." Tommy looked up from the worksheet. "Yes"
(I edited my reply for Pokemon) "Shouldn't he do it himself." Jackson said. "I already know all this stuff." Hizako mumbled. "Plus my head's full of more important stuff. Like magic."

(I edited my reply for Pokemon) "Shouldn't he do it himself." Jackson said. "I already know all this stuff." Hizako mumbled. "Plus my head's full of more important stuff. Like magic."
"yeah he already knows all this" tommy said.

"Woo good job" Jane smiled

"yeah he already knows all this" tommy said.

"Woo good job" Jane smiled
Hizako went back to sleep. "That book can't make a good pillow." Jackson said. "Touch it. Hizako said. Jackson poked the book. "It's soft. It's pillow soft." He said. "Mmmmagic."

It wasn't over. Next was the crust. It was fully formed crust behind a lava pit.

Hizako went back to sleep. "That book can't make a good pillow." Jackson said. "Touch it. Hizako said. Jackson poked the book. "It's soft. It's pillow soft." He said. "Mmmmagic."

It wasn't over. Next was the crust. It was fully formed crust behind a lava pit.
isanne poked the pillow. "It is magic.." Tommy just nods and continues working on the worksheet.

"Wow.." She said

isanne poked the pillow. "It is magic.." Tommy just nods and continues working on the worksheet.

"Wow.." She said
Hizako yawned loudly. "So you're the vice rep." Jackson said. "Blame this one." Hizako pointed his thumb Tommy. "He says that already knowing all this stuff is a poor excuse for not asserting myself.

Hizako yawned loudly. "So you're the vice rep." Jackson said. "Blame this one." Hizako pointed his thumb Tommy. "He says that already knowing all this stuff is a poor excuse for not asserting myself.
" yep. Plus it gives him something to do" he said.

" yep. Plus it gives him something to do" he said.
Hizako grumbled. "But I like doing nothing." He saw Tommy looking at a flyer for a new league of legends themed restaurant. Opening almost right after school for the first time. "Well guess my day's been planned." He said.

Ryan though to himself. He looked at Toriel. ,"How many Pokemon can we use for the obstacle course?" He asked. "Three." She said. Ryan looked around as if making sure there was enough room. He nodded to himself. "Alright. Return Butterfree." He recalled the pokémon.

Hizako grumbled. "But I like doing nothing." He saw Tommy looking at a flyer for a new league of legends themed restaurant. Opening almost right after school for the first time. "Well guess my day's been planned." He said.

Ryan though to himself. He looked at Toriel. ,"How many Pokemon can we use for the obstacle course?" He asked. "Three." She said. Ryan looked around as if making sure there was enough room. He nodded to himself. "Alright. Return Butterfree." He recalled the pokémon.
"this looks so cool. Hizako let's check it " Tommy said.

"Hmm" Jane watches.

Hizako looked at them. "What you have something better to do?" He asked. "She has work." Jackson said. "and I have an auditon."

Toriel looked shocked at the size of the Gyrados. It was at least three times the size of a normal Gyradose. "Gyrados use ice beam in the lava!" Ryan ordered. The pokémon roared and shot a beam of ice freezing the lava.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back