• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Hizako looked at them. "What you have something better to do?" He asked. "She has work." Jackson said. "and I have an auditon."

Toriel looked shocked at the size of the Gyrados. It was at least three times the size of a normal Gyradose. "Gyrados use ice beam in the lava!" Ryan ordered. The pokémon roared and shot a beam of ice freezing the lava.
"Yeah I have work " she said. Tommy nods. "Oh well thats okay"

Sage watches.

As lunch rolled around the Hizako didn't get anything he just laid his head on the table his eyes half lidded

He ran across and grabbed the crust.
Isanne had grabbed a salad and some fruit from the lunch line. A few girls called her over. "Isanne come sit over here. " isanne looked kind of nervous. Tommy walked over. "They won't bite, don't worry about it " she smiled. "Thanks." Tommy went over to his table and ended up tripping over his shoelace, falling on the floor.

Jane was watching trying to think of a plan.

Isanne had grabbed a salad and some fruit from the lunch line. A few girls called her over. "Isanne come sit over here. " isanne looked kind of nervous. Tommy walked over. "They won't bite, don't worry about it " she smiled. "Thanks." Tommy went over to his table and ended up tripping over his shoelace, falling on the floor.

Jane was watching trying to think of a plan.
Suddenly he was stopped from falling. Hizako was holding his collar. He pulled him to his feet. "Tie your shoes." He said. Jackson watched her leave. It would be good for her to make Earth friends. He took his stuff and went to eat alone.

Ryan came back and returned Gyrados.

Suddenly he was stopped from falling. Hizako was holding his collar. He pulled him to his feet. "Tie your shoes." He said. Jackson watched her leave. It would be good for her to make Earth friends. He took his stuff and went to eat alone.

Ryan came back and returned Gyrados.
"Thanks Hizako" tommy smiled and tied his shoe. "Hey should we invite Jackson to eat with us"

" nice" sage said

"Thanks Hizako" tommy smiled and tied his shoe. "Hey should we invite Jackson to eat with us"

" nice" sage said
"Do what you want I'm taking a nap." Hizako said. Jackson walked around looking at clubs. He didn't plan to join any. Hizako looked at Tommy staring at the clubs. "You aren't gonna make me join a club are you?"

He looked at the last challenge. (Gimme a minute to come up with something)

"Do what you want I'm taking a nap." Hizako said. Jackson walked around looking at clubs. He didn't plan to join any. Hizako looked at Tommy staring at the clubs. "You aren't gonna make me join a club are you?"

He looked at the last challenge. (Gimme a minute to come up with something)
"It would look good for college.. Hmm maybe the debate club." Tommy said. He called out to Jackson., "hey Jackson we got an open seat."

"no" he said
Hizako fell back asleep as the bell ring telling them that lunch was over. The coach stode over to them. "Hizako you're skipping again!?" He asked angrily. "Hey coach." He said. The coach grabbed his collar and lifted him up. "If you keep cutting you'll get thrown off the football team! Is that what you want!?" "Is it an option?" Hizako asked. "Hmph! Practice starts at four. Don't be late." He walked off. Hizako looked at him. "Jeez I hate football." He tilted his head as Tommy. "Really I'm glad that you want me to do something with myself but why football. Are other player picking on you?"

Ryan walked toward the last ingredient. A bottle of butterscotch mix. He suddenly jumped back as a fireball flew last where he was. He kneeled down and picked the bow broke trip wire. It was almost impossible to see. But now that he noticed it. He noticed that there were lots of them between him and his path.

Hizako fell back asleep as the bell ring telling them that lunch was over. The coach stode over to them. "Hizako you're skipping again!?" He asked angrily. "Hey coach." He said. The coach grabbed his collar and lifted him up. "If you keep cutting you'll get thrown off the football team! Is that what you want!?" "Is it an option?" Hizako asked. "Hmph! Practice starts at four. Don't be late." He walked off. Hizako looked at him. "Jeez I hate football." He tilted his head as Tommy. "Really I'm glad that you want me to do something with myself but why football. Are other player picking on you?"

Ryan walked toward the last ingredient. A bottle of butterscotch mix. He suddenly jumped back as a fireball flew last where he was. He kneeled down and picked the bow broke trip wire. It was almost impossible to see. But now that he noticed it. He noticed that there were lots of them between him and his path.
"right now no but hey you can be really good at it." Tommy said.

Jane watches

"right now no but hey you can be really good at it." Tommy said.

Jane watches
"Yeah literally the best in the school if I wanted. I'm so good the coach doesn't even really enforce the whole coming to practice thing." He said. "What a drag. How about I go to the restaurant with you instead. Jackson looked at Issane and the group of girls she was talking to. Even when Tommy called him over he elected to sit alone. An unwise choice as the bullies from before cornered him. He wasn't going to try anything to them at school. "What do you want?"

He couldn't where they all were. He needed a way to see them without tripping them. He took out his first pokeball. "Butterfree! Use sand attack!" He ordered throwing it

"Yeah literally the best in the school if I wanted. I'm so good the coach doesn't even really enforce the whole coming to practice thing." He said. "What a drag. How about I go to the restaurant with you instead. Jackson looked at Issane and the group of girls she was talking to. Even when Tommy called him over he elected to sit alone. An unwise choice as the bullies from before cornered him. He wasn't going to try anything to them at school. "What do you want?"

He couldn't where they all were. He needed a way to see them without tripping them. He took out his first pokeball. "Butterfree! Use sand attack!" He ordered throwing it
"okay sounds good" tommy said. Isanne was mostly quiet letting the others talk.

"Not sitting with the other losers" one of them said. "What happened? Did you have a fight."

Sage kept watching.

"okay sounds good" tommy said. Isanne was mostly quiet letting the others talk.

"Not sitting with the other losers" one of them said. "What happened? Did you have a fight."

Sage kept watching.
Hizako went to the library.

Right now Jackson has a free period. "No. Just a bit of a loner I guess." Jackson said with a neutral expression.

The dust kicked up from the attack stuck to the wires allowing Ryan to see where they were.

Hizako went to the library.

Right now Jackson has a free period. "No. Just a bit of a loner I guess." Jackson said with a neutral expression.

The dust kicked up from the attack stuck to the wires allowing Ryan to see where they were.
Isanne had gotten away from the group of girls. She ducked into the library to take a breather, she was feeling a bit overwhelmed.

"So how long have you known the blue haired girl?" He asked.

"Nice one" Jane said

Isanne had gotten away from the group of girls. She ducked into the library to take a breather, she was feeling a bit overwhelmed.

"So how long have you known the blue haired girl?" He asked.

"Nice one" Jane said
Hizako was sitting on one of the sofas his head was pulled back he was clearly taking a nap. He was supposed to be in class.

"A while." He said.

He got back. "Okay you get started on baking." She took him to an oven. "You'll need to work with a fire type Pokemon to bake it. If you don't have one you can use one of mine." She said. Ryan reached for his belt. "It's fine I have blaziken... Nope he's with professor Spruce..." He rubbed his chin. He had an idea. "Oh. Hey Jane can I use Charmander?"

Hizako was sitting on one of the sofas his head was pulled back he was clearly taking a nap. He was supposed to be in class.

"A while." He said.

He got back. "Okay you get started on baking." She took him to an oven. "You'll need to work with a fire type Pokemon to bake it. If you don't have one you can use one of mine." She said. Ryan reached for his belt. "It's fine I have blaziken... Nope he's with professor Spruce..." He rubbed his chin. He had an idea. "Oh. Hey Jane can I use Charmander?"
She looked around before taking a seat on the sofa. She took a breathe as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Does she have a boyfriend? One of the guys was wondering " he asked

Yeah go on charmander " she said. Charmander ran over to him. "Char"

She looked around before taking a seat on the sofa. She took a breathe as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Does she have a boyfriend? One of the guys was wondering " he asked

Yeah go on charmander " she said. Charmander ran over to him. "Char"
Hizako kept snoring lightly.

"Complicated." Jackson said.

"Alright Charmander. You ready to bring the heat." He held his hand out for a high five.

Hizako kept snoring lightly.

"Complicated." Jackson said.

"Alright Charmander. You ready to bring the heat." He held his hand out for a high five.
She didnt want to disturb him and kept quiet. She created a few snowflakes and placed her hand on her head to cool her a bit. She tried doing this fast as to keep her secret to herself.

"Ah OK' he said.

" char char!" He high fived him

She didnt want to disturb him and kept quiet. She created a few snowflakes and placed her hand on her head to cool her a bit. She tried doing this fast as to keep her secret to herself.

"Ah OK' he said.

" char char!" He high fived him
"I see that." Hizako said opening his eye.

"What do you want? Pay back?" Jackson asked.

"Alright. We don't want to get to hot too fast. Let's start with ember."

"I see that." Hizako said opening his eye.

"What do you want? Pay back?" Jackson asked.

"Alright. We don't want to get to hot too fast. Let's start with ember."
"Uh.. I don't know what you're talking about...this is all a dream.." She said trying to make up an excuse.

"I'll get pay back when you least expect it" he said walking away.

"Charmander!" He nods and uses ember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back