• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Jane let Eevee get the crust.

Tommy nods. "Okay"
(Depends on how well Eevee can see the wires I guess) Ryan watched with Butterfree and the others. Sans yawned. "i'm heading back to the guild. i'll let you guys keep going in your own. you seem capable."

They get to the restaurant. "Huh... Looks shady." Hizako said.

(Depends on how well Eevee can see the wires I guess) Ryan watched with Butterfree and the others. Sans yawned. "i'm heading back to the guild. i'll let you guys keep going in your own. you seem capable."

They get to the restaurant. "Huh... Looks shady." Hizako said.
"I'll go too." Sage said. Jane kept going with the course.

Tommy looked at the restaurant.

"thanks sans" sage said

"Come on it looks cool." Tommy smiled
They looked around the place was practically empty right now. Peter was talking to Link and Pinto at the bar table.

"Looks shady." Hizako said following him inside with a neutral expression. (So you probably know more about this game than me)

They looked around the place was practically empty right now. Peter was talking to Link and Pinto at the bar table.

"Looks shady." Hizako said following him inside with a neutral expression. (So you probably know more about this game than me)
(Probably not. I only the some of the characters. Tommy is based off my nerdy twin ) "well it is their first night open. Maybe thats why?" He said. A few people were dressed as the characters

Sage smiled and walked over to them. "Hey guys"

(Probably not. I only the some of the characters. Tommy is based off my nerdy twin ) "well it is their first night open. Maybe thats why?" He said. A few people were dressed as the characters

Sage smiled and walked over to them. "Hey guys"
Hizako looked around.

Peter waved. "Hey."

Ryan kept watching.

Hizako looked around. "Whoever made this place just did it as a quick cash grab

"Not much well actually something pretty big." Pinto said.
they continue with the course

"Yeah I guess your right" he said

" what is it? " sage asked

they continue with the course

"Yeah I guess your right" he said

" what is it? " sage asked
After Eevee got the last ingredient it was her turn to bake.

Hizako looked at him "well maybe the food's alright."

"Something called S-Class trials.

Ben ran back to Bellwood. Lucky that the affects of that spell were temperary and also that he snapped out of it as soon as he turned into Rath.

After Eevee got the last ingredient it was her turn to bake.

Hizako looked at him "well maybe the food's alright."

"Something called S-Class trials.

Ben ran back to Bellwood. Lucky that the affects of that spell were temperary and also that he snapped out of it as soon as he turned into Rath.
" you're up charmamder, same way as earlier. Use ember." She said. Charmander uses ember

"Maybe" tommy said

"Oh" she said.

""Now to and your Pokemon eat up." She said.

"Bad stuff." He fell unconscious

Hizako but into the burger. He spit it out.

Jane cuts the pie into pieces and gave a piece to her Pokémon. "You all did great, I'm so proud of you"

"Yeah this isn't good" tommy said

Jane cuts the pie into pieces and gave a piece to her Pokémon. "You all did great, I'm so proud of you"

"Yeah this isn't good" tommy said
"Can we get our money back please?" Hizako asked.

Ryan smiled. "Alright. Great job Jane." He gave her a thumbs up and a rather attractive wink.

Jackson started walking back from his audition. It didn't go the way he had hoped.

(it'd be cool if Allyson or Alex went to school with them. I'm assuming Allyson is probably the cyborg sibling tho)

"Can we get our money back please?" Hizako asked.

Ryan smiled. "Alright. Great job Jane." He gave her a thumbs up and a rather attractive wink.

Jackson started walking back from his audition. It didn't go the way he had hoped.
(Yeah Alex would) "yeah sure one moment" a waitr said

"Thanks" June smiled and blushed a bit.

Isanne was walking back home, her shift ended.

Sage summoned Mudd to heal Ben.

(Yeah Alex would) "yeah sure one moment" a waitr said

"Thanks" June smiled and blushed a bit.

Isanne was walking back home, her shift ended.

Sage summoned Mudd to heal Ben.
"Well at least their nice." Hizako said. "Let's head home."

Toriel looked at them. "So who will battle me first?" She asked.

Jackson was already home. He was sleeping on the couch. He seemed to be having a nightmare.

Ben got up panting.

"Well at least their nice." Hizako said. "Let's head home."

Toriel looked at them. "So who will battle me first?" She asked.

Jackson was already home. He was sleeping on the couch. He seemed to be having a nightmare.

Ben got up panting.
"Yeah let's" tommy said

"I will" Jane smiled.

Isanne turned off her disguise. "Its ok" she said walking over to him. "Its just a nightmare"

"What's going on?" Sage asked

"Yeah let's" tommy said

"I will" Jane smiled.

Isanne turned off her disguise. "Its ok" she said walking over to him. "Its just a nightmare"

"What's going on?" Sage asked
Hizako was stopped by some students. He told Tommy to go on ahead he'd catch up. It was the same he heard from the good students. He was a slacker who held Tommy back and that Tommy would be better off without him. But one line got to him. "You and Tommy are vastly different. He could go to great college but he might give that up just cuz you won't."

"Okay follow me to the arena." She said. She took them down to the basement of her home/gym. She turned on a light. It was a large battlefield. A purple stone floor with a yellow pokeball symbol in the middle just like most gym battlefields.

"Issane... No..." His nightmare was about her. "Can't lose you... Too... No!" Suddenly a powerful voltage shock erupted from his body.

Ben got up. "There's some guy. He's tkane over my cousins mind. Turned my best friend into a girl somehow and taken him over too. He kisses a girl and they fall under his control." He explained. "That sounds familiar. And not in a good way." Peter said.

Hizako was stopped by some students. He told Tommy to go on ahead he'd catch up. It was the same he heard from the good students. He was a slacker who held Tommy back and that Tommy would be better off without him. But one line got to him. "You and Tommy are vastly different. He could go to great college but he might give that up just cuz you won't."

"Okay follow me to the arena." She said. She took them down to the basement of her home/gym. She turned on a light. It was a large battlefield. A purple stone floor with a yellow pokeball symbol in the middle just like most gym battlefields.

"Issane... No..." His nightmare was about her. "Can't lose you... Too... No!" Suddenly a powerful voltage shock erupted from his body.

Ben got up. "There's some guy. He's tkane over my cousins mind. Turned my best friend into a girl somehow and taken him over too. He kisses a girl and they fall under his control." He explained. "That sounds familiar. And not in a good way." Peter said.
Tommy went ahead.

Jane followed.

Isanne grabbed his hand. "Its OK I'm here"

Sage frowned. "Kain..."

Tommy went ahead.

Jane followed.

Isanne grabbed his hand. "Its OK I'm here"

Sage frowned. "Kain..."
Hizako walked off after they spoke. He caught up with Tommy.

"Alright." She looked at a Whimsun (look it up) "Whimsun if you please?" She said. "Th-this will be a match between Challenger Jane, and G-gym leader Toriel. E-each trainer is allowed three Pokemon. The match ends when all three of a trainers Pokemon can no longer battle.

Jackson shocked her on accident as he woke up. It was a rough shock. Powerful it sent her flying into the wall.

Peter got up. "I'm going to talk to Makarov about delaying the trial a few days so we can deal with this."

Hizako walked off after they spoke. He caught up with Tommy.

"Alright." She looked at a Whimsun (look it up) "Whimsun if you please?" She said. "Th-this will be a match between Challenger Jane, and G-gym leader Toriel. E-each trainer is allowed three Pokemon. The match ends when all three of a trainers Pokemon can no longer battle.

Jackson shocked her on accident as he woke up. It was a rough shock. Powerful it sent her flying into the wall.

Peter got up. "I'm going to talk to Makarov about delaying the trial a few days so we can deal with this."
tommy just smiled

Jane smiled and stood ready.

"Ah" she screamed and hit the wall with a loud thud, cracks formed into the wall.

"Okay" sage said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back