• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
tommy just smiled

Jane smiled and stood ready.

"Ah" she screamed and hit the wall with a loud thud, cracks formed into the wall.

"Okay" sage said
(every region's got to have new Pokemon right?)
Toriel reached into her bag and pulled out a pokeball with a flower pattern on it. "I choose you coaleaf." She threw the pokéball.

tumblr_pfkbh4aiUy1xryuddo1_400.png

(One on the left)
Ryan looked at it. "Never seen that Pokemon before." He took out his Pokedex.
"Coaleaf, the charcoal Pokemon. It likes to find spots where fires have previously been and feed on the remaining ash. It is the only known fire/grass type pokémon." The pokédex said.

Jackson woke up. "Issane!" He ran up to her and used his Nanites to heal her. "Issane. I wasn't- I didn't mean-..." He hung he head ashamed before he grit his teeth and dashed out the door.

Peter walked off.

(every region's got to have new Pokemon right?)
Toriel reached into her bag and pulled out a pokeball with a flower pattern on it. "I choose you coaleaf." She threw the pokéball.

View attachment 650228

(One on the left)
Ryan looked at it. "Never seen that Pokemon before." He took out his Pokedex.
"Coaleaf, the charcoal Pokemon. It likes to find spots where fires have previously been and feed on the remaining ash. It is the only known fire/grass type pokémon." The pokédex said.

Jackson woke up. "Issane!" He ran up to her and used his Nanites to heal her. "Issane. I wasn't- I didn't mean-..." He hung he head ashamed before he grit his teeth and dashed out the door.

Peter walked off.
"Cool" Jane smiled. "Charmander come on out" charmander smiled. "Char!"

"Jackson wait " she said and hurried after him. She didnt think about turning on her disguise.

Sage frowned. "I need to make a protection spell" she muttered to herself.

"Cool" Jane smiled. "Charmander come on out" charmander smiled. "Char!"

"Jackson wait " she said and hurried after him. She didnt think about turning on her disguise.

Sage frowned. "I need to make a protection spell" she muttered to herself.
"Alright battle begin!" The reff said.

Jackson ran into an alleyway. The one where they had first met actually.

Peter came back down. "He says he'll delay it till next week."

"Alright battle begin!" The reff said.

Jackson ran into an alleyway. The one where they had first met actually.

Peter came back down. "He says he'll delay it till next week."
charmander use tackle." Jane said. Charmander did tackle.

"Jackson wait!" She said

Sage nods . "OK"

"Use ember, " she said. Charmander did ember

"No" she said

Sage was thinking of a spell
Coaleaf was hit and shook it off. "Coaleaf! Smoke screen!" Toriel said. The Pokemon breathed a fume of smoke.

"Back off. I don't want to hurt you!" He said hugging his knees to his chest. "I can't stop it. What if I kill you too?"

Peter waited for her to be ready.

Coaleaf was hit and shook it off. "Coaleaf! Smoke screen!" Toriel said. The Pokemon breathed a fume of smoke.

"Back off. I don't want to hurt you!" He said hugging his knees to his chest. "I can't stop it. What if I kill you too?"

Peter waited for her to be ready.
"Be careful" she said. Charmander tried looking around through the smoke

Isanne walked over. "Shh, it'll be okay. Let me try to help you control it"

Sage was ready as she ever could be.

"Be careful" she said. Charmander tried looking around through the smoke

Isanne walked over. "Shh, it'll be okay. Let me try to help you control it"

Sage was ready as she ever could be.
"Coaleaf. Tackle!" She ordered. The Pokemon jumped out of the smoke with a tackle attack.

"I can't. You can't I don't want to hurt anyone else." He had tears streaming down his face.

"Alright let's go. Mana is similar to ki so maybe I can lock on to your cousin." Pinto used instant transmission.

"Coaleaf. Tackle!" She ordered. The Pokemon jumped out of the smoke with a tackle attack.

"I can't. You can't I don't want to hurt anyone else." He had tears streaming down his face.

"Alright let's go. Mana is similar to ki so maybe I can lock on to your cousin." Pinto used instant transmission.
Charmander got hit

"I know, you dont have to. You just need to control it." She knelt down. "I'll help you"

They were still at the college

Coaleaf was hit but shook it off. "Coaleaf. Flamethrowwr!"

"I won't." Jackson said.

"I have plan. Kick his ass." Pinto said.
Charmander dodges it.

She sighed. "Let's head home"

"What if kain takes control of you guys or me..." Sage said

"Come on you've got this!" Ryan cheered

Jackson shook his head. "No... I don't trust myself."

"we'll be fine." He said.
"charmander use tackle followed by ember" Jane said. Charmander nods and does it

She sits by him. "Then I'm staying here"

"I hope so" she said

"charmander use tackle followed by ember" Jane said. Charmander nods and does it

She sits by him. "Then I'm staying here"

"I hope so" she said
The ember left Coaleaf dizzy and the tackle fainted it. "Alright!" Ryan said. "Return Coaleaf." Toriel brought back the pokemon. She took out another pokeball. She threw it and out came a Charmeleon.

He sighed looking down.

They looked around the college. "Gwen!" Ben yelled. "Get out here dweeb!"

The ember left Coaleaf dizzy and the tackle fainted it. "Alright!" Ryan said. "Return Coaleaf." Toriel brought back the pokemon. She took out another pokeball. She threw it and out came a Charmeleon.

He sighed looking down.

They looked around the college. "Gwen!" Ben yelled. "Get out here dweeb!"
"Wow a charmeleon" she said.

She takes his hand

"Gwen are here to break Kain's hold on you" sage said

"dodge it" she said.

"It'll be okay" she said.

Gwen sent a mana sphere at them.
The attack turned into the Japanese character for fire making it very difficult to dodge in any direction.

He looked at her. He leaned in his face inches from hers.

They ducked. "'Ey! Purple weapons are not proper safety procedures. This inspector's docking you ten points." Peter said. "Now then. Where's Kain. I want. Kick his demon ass."

The attack turned into the Japanese character for fire making it very difficult to dodge in any direction.

He looked at her. He leaned in his face inches from hers.

They ducked. "'Ey! Purple weapons are not proper safety procedures. This inspector's docking you ten points." Peter said. "Now then. Where's Kain. I want. Kick his demon ass."
charmander got hit.

Isanne kissed him.

"He's around" Gwen said. Sage tossed a lightning orb at her. She dodged it.

"Good Charmeleon." She sald massive damage.

He took a second but he returned the kiss.

"Gwen vs Sage. That sounds fun." Peter aaos
"Char.." Charmander stumbled. Jane took out the Pokémon. " charmander do you want to return?" The Pokémon turned to her and shook his head. "Okay use ember" charmander uses ember.

She smiled.

"No it doesent" sage said

"Char.." Charmander stumbled. Jane took out the Pokémon. " charmander do you want to return?" The Pokémon turned to her and shook his head. "Okay use ember" charmander uses ember.

She smiled.

"No it doesent" sage said
(did you know I nicknamed my recently caught cleffa "Issane" cuz it's an alien?) "Charmeleon use protect." Toriel said. Charmeleon protected itself.

He hugged her. "This is been a long time coming. I just feel awkward saying it." Jackson said. "I... Love you."

"No if doesn't" he said. A female Kevin Leven stepped into view. "I got this one." Ben said. Pinto went straight for Kain. "Okay guess I'll back up sage." Peter said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back