• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"one day I was exploring the woods near my house and charmander jumped down from a tree, landed on my head and then stole my hat." Jane laughed. "How he got in the tree I have no clue." Charmander was munching on some pokemon food. Sage chuckled. "Yeah he always seems to be stealing that"
Ryan laughed. "Crobat saved me from an angry Mankey as a kid. Back then he was justa zubat and he hurt himself bad. So I took care of him. I got a pokeball for christmans and... we decided to stick together."

Ryan laughed. "Crobat saved me from an angry Mankey as a kid. Back then he was justa zubat and he hurt himself bad. So I took care of him. I got a pokeball for christmans and... we decided to stick together."
"Yeah I have pikachu cause he wouldn't leave me and I helped Eevee out of a river." She smiled. "My mom said instead of a trainer I should learn to be a nurse like nurse joy. " sage took out the empty pokeball and looked at it. She wondered what it would be like to be a trainer and what kid of pokemon she would even catch.

"Yeah I have pikachu cause he wouldn't leave me and I helped Eevee out of a river." She smiled. "My mom said instead of a trainer I should learn to be a nurse like nurse joy. " sage took out the empty pokeball and looked at it. She wondered what it would be like to be a trainer and what kid of pokemon she would even catch.
"Or like Nurse Tem. Except maybe slightly more sane." Ryan said.

"Hey," He said sitting at the bar,

Ryan threw out Gengar and began trying to work with him. Genger responded dismissive at first. Annoyed second. Then began to charge up a shadowball at Ryan.
"Want a smoothie?" She asked

"Char char" charmander said running in front of Ryan.

"Want a smoothie?" She asked

"Char char" charmander said running in front of Ryan.
"Sure." He said.

"Charmander?" He asked. As the ball got closer he grabbed the pokémon and turned his back to the attack protecting the Charmander. "Urk-" He grunted his back was smoking. But we wasn't giving up on Gengar anytime soon. He set Charmander down and turned to Gengar agaon

"Sure." He said.

"Charmander?" He asked. As the ball got closer he grabbed the pokémon and turned his back to the attack protecting the Charmander. "Urk-" He grunted his back was smoking. But we wasn't giving up on Gengar anytime soon. He set Charmander down and turned to Gengar agaon
"What kind?" She asked.

"Charmander char" the Pokémon said looking at Gengar. It didnt like that it attacked Ryan. "Charmander!". He wanted to battle

"What kind?" She asked.

"Charmander char" the Pokémon said looking at Gengar. It didnt like that it attacked Ryan. "Charmander!". He wanted to battle
"Strawberry."

Ryan nodded. "Alright then Charmander. You wanna battle? Then let's show Gengar why he should respect me."

"Respect you human? Hah! You're too soft. I only value strength!" Ryan didn't understand what it said but Charmander would have.

"Strawberry."

Ryan nodded. "Alright then Charmander. You wanna battle? Then let's show Gengar why he should respect me."

"Respect you human? Hah! You're too soft. I only value strength!" Ryan didn't understand what it said but Charmander would have.
she started making it

"you haven't even gave him a chance to show strength." Charmander said and did flame thrower.

she started making it

"you haven't even gave him a chance to show strength." Charmander said and did flame thrower.
He sat waiting. He looked outside and saw a mugging. Part of him wanted to do something but he wasn't a hero.

Gengar dodged and used lick. "Charmander dodge and use Bite!" Ryan said without thinking. He laughed nervously when remembered that Charmander was not his pokémon.

He sat waiting. He looked outside and saw a mugging. Part of him wanted to do something but he wasn't a hero.

Gengar dodged and used lick. "Charmander dodge and use Bite!" Ryan said without thinking. He laughed nervously when remembered that Charmander was not his pokémon.
She finished and handed it to him.

Charmander did what he was told

She finished and handed it to him.

Charmander did what he was told
"Thanks." He said. "So how's the job?" He asked.

Dark vs ghost. The attack was super effective. Gengar responded by using Glare to paralyze Charmander.

Ben arrived at Gwen's campus. He had gotten a call from Kevin saying something was up but he hadn't heard anything since. Kain saw it. "Gwen my dear. You're cousin is here... Incapacitate him."

"Thanks." He said. "So how's the job?" He asked.

Dark vs ghost. The attack was super effective. Gengar responded by using Glare to paralyze Charmander.

Ben arrived at Gwen's campus. He had gotten a call from Kevin saying something was up but he hadn't heard anything since. Kain saw it. "Gwen my dear. You're cousin is here... Incapacitate him."
"its alright, it gives !e something to do." She smiled

Charmander was paralyzed.

Gwen nods. "Okay" she walked to towards ben

"its alright, it gives !e something to do." She smiled

Charmander was paralyzed.

Gwen nods. "Okay" she walked to towards ben
"So I talked to that crystal thing."

"Charmander!" Ryan yelled. He threw Charmander a cherri berry. "Eat this!"

"Hey Gwen!" Peter called out. "Man when Kevin said things were weird I was worried you look the same as ever."

"So I talked to that crystal thing."

"Charmander!" Ryan yelled. He threw Charmander a cherri berry. "Eat this!"

"Hey Gwen!" Peter called out. "Man when Kevin said things were weird I was worried you look the same as ever."
"It talked to you?" She said surprised.

Charmander eats it.

"Hi Ben" she said and lifted him in the air with her magic

Isanne nods. "Oh"

Charmander was cured. "Char!"

"You got to go " she tosses him.
"Pretty useless." He said.

"Alright. Fire blast!" He yelled. Not knowing if Charmander even knew the move.

"Whoa!" He transformed. "Jetray!" He flew back at her. "Gwen what was that for?"

"Pretty useless." He said.

"Alright. Fire blast!" He yelled. Not knowing if Charmander even knew the move.

"Whoa!" He transformed. "Jetray!" He flew back at her. "Gwen what was that for?"
"Yeah" she nods

Charmander didnt know the move. It used ember

"You need to go " she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back