• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"My shift will be over soon" she said

It used flamethrower

"Kain doesn't want you here" she tossed a mana orb at him.
"Alright." Jackson said.

Gengar stumbled back and fainted. Ryan took a revive from his bag.

"Who's kain?" Jetray asked dodging out of the way

"want to do something?" She asked

Charmander nudged Gengar.

"The new ruler of the world" she said.
"Sure." Jackson said.

He revived Gengar who just went back to it's pokeball.

Kain walked out. "she means me." He kissed Gwen. "I want him under my control. Turn him."

"Sure." Jackson said.

He revived Gengar who just went back to it's pokeball.

Kain walked out. "she means me." He kissed Gwen. "I want him under my control. Turn him."
Isanne finishes her shift.

Charmander went over to Ryan.

"OK" she starts the spell

Isanne finishes her shift.

Charmander went over to Ryan.

"OK" she starts the spell
Jackson waited outside with a two cherry smoothies.

He threw out Gengar. "You ready to listen yet?" Gengar frowned and sat down. He looked away but seemed less disrespectful.

"What the heck?" Ben turned back to normal. Sort of. He was a she now.

Jackson waited outside with a two cherry smoothies.

He threw out Gengar. "You ready to listen yet?" Gengar frowned and sat down. He looked away but seemed less disrespectful.

"What the heck?" Ben turned back to normal. Sort of. He was a she now.
She smiled as she walked over.

Charmander sat next to Ryan.

"Its done"

She drinks her smoothie and shrugs.

"Char...mander." The Pokémon yawns.
"Well I've looked around the place. It's got a museum. I'd recommend we apply for the highschool." Jackson said.

Kain smiled. Bellwood was almost completely under his control. He set his sights on his next quarry. Edgewood.

Ryan smiled. "Come on buddy. Let's go get some rest"

"Well I've looked around the place. It's got a museum. I'd recommend we apply for the highschool." Jackson said.

Kain smiled. Bellwood was almost completely under his control. He set his sights on his next quarry. Edgewood.

Ryan smiled. "Come on buddy. Let's go get some rest"
"Yeah guess you got a point." She said.

Charmander curled up and started to fall asleep.

"Yeah guess you got a point." She said.

Charmander curled up and started to fall asleep.
"Come on." He said. "Summer is almost over which means we only have a little bit of time to apply."

Ryan carried him back to the Pokemon center. He left again and took out Gengar. Although Genger wasn't exactly friendly, he was was more responsive to Ryan.

"Come on." He said. "Summer is almost over which means we only have a little bit of time to apply."

Ryan carried him back to the Pokemon center. He left again and took out Gengar. Although Genger wasn't exactly friendly, he was was more responsive to Ryan.
"Wouldn't they question why I have no records? I only got hired cause they were desperate" isanne said

Charmander kept sleeping.

"Wouldn't they question why I have no records? I only got hired cause they were desperate" isanne said

Charmander kept sleeping.
"Well... I kinda maybe asked the Doctor to break into the government and make some up. And he was all too happy to accept." He handed her a card. It was a driver's licence. It has a picture of her in human form, a date if birth, and all the other important information.

The next Morning when everyone was awake and ready to go two people were still sleepy. Sans and Ryan. Gengar was sleeping next to his trainer.

"Well... I kinda maybe asked the Doctor to break into the government and make some up. And he was all too happy to accept." He handed her a card. It was a driver's licence. It has a picture of her in human form, a date if birth, and all the other important information.

The next Morning when everyone was awake and ready to go two people were still sleepy. Sans and Ryan. Gengar was sleeping next to his trainer.
"Wow" she said looking at it.

Sage smiled seeing gengar next to Ryan. "Aww"

"Wow" she said looking at it.

Sage smiled seeing gengar next to Ryan. "Aww"
"Let's go." He said. (I'm going to Introduce a really powerful dude at the school. thing is he's designed to be passive a follower rather than a leader so could you make a character that he kind of feels the need to look after? Sorry if this a strange request.)

Gengar opened and eye. As not to seem weak looking he punched Ryan in the head waking him up. "Ow!" Ryan sat up. "What was that for!?" Gengar was just laughing.

"Let's go." He said. (I'm going to Introduce a really powerful dude at the school. thing is he's designed to be passive a follower rather than a leader so could you make a character that he kind of feels the need to look after? Sorry if this a strange request.)

Gengar opened and eye. As not to seem weak looking he punched Ryan in the head waking him up. "Ow!" Ryan sat up. "What was that for!?" Gengar was just laughing.
Isanne nods. "OK" ( I see what I can come up with)

Jane laughed. "Well it started to seem you two were getting along better"

Isanne nods. "OK" ( I see what I can come up with)

Jane laughed. "Well it started to seem you two were getting along better"
As they approached the school they saw two people..(I'll make the CS now)

"Yeah we are." He said. "Thanks to Charmander we were able to hash it out."

Name: Hizako Nejji
Species: Humam
Alignment: Neutral
Sex: Male
Appearence (picture preferred): Rq7wH.png

Universe of origin: Edgewood-2
Powers (if applicable): He is a very powerful magician who's natural mastery of magic allows him to do pretty much anything in a ten foot diameter.
Skills: He's pretty smart.
Weaknesses: After a half hour has past controlling his magic becomes difficult. Also not really a weakness but he doesn't apply himself very much. The time he does stuff is to protect or at the behest of his friend whom he cares for very much.
Weapons (if applicable): none
Backround (optional):
Other info (optional) he has a laid back attitude and is very blunt, his does use his powers for the sake of convenience

Name: Tommy Cruz
Species: Human
Appearence (picture preferred): skinny and tall with black hair. Has a pair of round glasses and wears a blue and white plaid shirt and jeans.

Universe of origin: Edgewood2
Power none
Weapons non
Backatory; tommy is a pretty nerdy and clumsy guy. He often gets picked on by bullies but at least he got his best friend

Name: Tommy Cruz
Species: Human
Appearence (picture preferred): skinny and tall with black hair. Has a pair of round glasses and wears a blue and white plaid shirt and jeans.

Universe of origin: Edgewood2
Power none
Weapons non
Backatory; tommy is a pretty nerdy and clumsy guy. He often gets picked on by bullies but at least he got his best friend
(Eey I like it)
As Jackson and Issane got to the school they saw two people talking. Well one of them was just sitting quietly listening to his friend.

" I guess those are some students" she said

Jane smiles " aww he did"
Hizako leaned against the wall listening to Tommy talk about whatever. He looked over. "Hey those guys look new." He said in a passive voice.

"Yeah." Ryan began to look for a change of clothes.

Hizako leaned against the wall listening to Tommy talk about whatever. He looked over. "Hey those guys look new." He said in a passive voice.

"Yeah." Ryan began to look for a change of clothes.
Tommy had been talking about the league of legends game he played last night. He looked over. "Yeah I don't think there is anyone with that shade of blue hair. " he said seeing Isanne.

They left so he could change

Users who are viewing this thread

Back