• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Go ahead tell us" Lucy said
"I've been the last for 137 years. There was a war. The Last Great Time War. Time Lords VS Dalek's. We lost. Time Lords, Daleks. Everyone lost." He said. "But you survived?" Peter asked. "I ended the time war. It was going to tear apart space and time so... I used a bomb on Gallifrey. It destroyed Gallifrey and the Daleks. I'm the only Time Lord left because I killed the rest. It was my people or the universe..."

"I've been the last for 137 years. There was a war. The Last Great Time War. Time Lords VS Dalek's. We lost. Time Lords, Daleks. Everyone lost." He said. "But you survived?" Peter asked. "I ended the time war. It was going to tear apart space and time so... I used a bomb on Gallifrey. It destroyed Gallifrey and the Daleks. I'm the only Time Lord left because I killed the rest. It was my people or the universe..."
"That must be a big weight on your shoulders" sage said

"That must be a big weight on your shoulders" sage said
The Doctor looked around. "I tell you this because travelling with me isn't all fun and games. Sometimes you'll be forced to make choices. Choices that will haunt you for the rest of your days."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back