• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Lucifer sat next to her and held out the flowers. A few of them were dead. "I promise they were better when I picked them."

"Hey Lucy let's get after them. They're walking towards your apartment."
Cana takes the flowers," they're perfect."

She nods. "OK"

Cana takes the flowers," they're perfect."

She nods. "OK"
Lucifer pulled out a bottle of alcohol. "Something stronger?" He asked sliding it to her.

They followed the two. Sans hung onto Frisk's every word and often replied with a cheeky joke or a pun. He had a neutral look on his face as they talked. "You're a great friend Sans." Frisk said. Sans sighed. "yup... friend." He said. "gimme a moment." He said.

He walked over to a crying kid. He kneeled down next to the kid and asked what was wrong. The boy held up a shovel and a dead dog. Frisk walked up to Link and Lucy. "That Lazybones skeleton. If one thing gets him working it's children.

The boy had been trying to dig a hole but couldn't get it deep enough. They saw Sans take off his blue hoodie and the shovel. He patted the young boys head. He kneeled down and ties his shoes before going next to the stream and digging the shovel into it.

Lucifer pulled out a bottle of alcohol. "Something stronger?" He asked sliding it to her.

They followed the two. Sans hung onto Frisk's every word and often replied with a cheeky joke or a pun. He had a neutral look on his face as they talked. "You're a great friend Sans." Frisk said. Sans sighed. "yup... friend." He said. "gimme a moment." He said.

He walked over to a crying kid. He kneeled down next to the kid and asked what was wrong. The boy held up a shovel and a dead dog. Frisk walked up to Link and Lucy. "That Lazybones skeleton. If one thing gets him working it's children.

The boy had been trying to dig a hole but couldn't get it deep enough. They saw Sans take off his blue hoodie and the shovel. He patted the young boys head. He kneeled down and ties his shoes before going next to the stream and digging the shovel into it.
" thanks" she said taking the bottle and drinking it.

"Yeah he's being really kind" Lucy said

"I've heard through the grape vine my dad may be on his way here" she said before taking another sip from the bottle.

"So you know Sans for awhile?" Lucy asked
"Oh really?" He asked curiously.

"Almost four years. I was 11 when we first met." She said.

"I'm thinking about it" she said

Lucy chuckled
"anyway frisk don't you have a date with prince asirel in a bit. you should get going." Sans said with a wink. Frisk nodded. ,"Oh yeah! See you Sans." She ran off.

Sans sighed. "see ya." He said. He looked around at Link and Lucy.

"so... it may interest you to know that i've seen other version of both of ya recently." He said.

"anyway frisk don't you have a date with prince asirel in a bit. you should get going." Sans said with a wink. Frisk nodded. ,"Oh yeah! See you Sans." She ran off.

Sans sighed. "see ya." He said. He looked around at Link and Lucy.

"so... it may interest you to know that i've seen other version of both of ya recently." He said.
"oh.. " Lucy said seeing frisk run off. ,"you have?"

"oh.. " Lucy said seeing frisk run off. ,"you have?"
"what's up? you look at me like i shouldn't just let her run off like that." He said. Link shook his head. "Nothing just... Papyrus told us that you-" "papyrus really needs to keep his mouth shut sometimes." Sans said with the same neutral expression.

"what's up? you look at me like i shouldn't just let her run off like that." He said. Link shook his head. "Nothing just... Papyrus told us that you-" "papyrus really needs to keep his mouth shut sometimes." Sans said with the same neutral expression.
"yeah...so you saw other versions of us" she said

"yeah...so you saw other versions of us" she said
"yeah. few days ago." He said. He pointed to Link. "you were some kind of prince or something." He said. Then he pointed to Lucy. "and you were wearing very immodest clothes and seemed to have the same mentality of that pink haired fella." He said. Link thought about what Sans said. First he blushed imagining Lucy wearing clothes similar to Natsu. Than burst out with laughter after imagining her as a the fire dragon Slayer rather than Natsu.

"yeah. few days ago." He said. He pointed to Link. "you were some kind of prince or something." He said. Then he pointed to Lucy. "and you were wearing very immodest clothes and seemed to have the same mentality of that pink haired fella." He said. Link thought about what Sans said. First he blushed imagining Lucy wearing clothes similar to Natsu. Than burst out with laughter after imagining her as a the fire dragon Slayer rather than Natsu.
"oh wow" she laughed.

Lucy ran in the direction of the scream
They saw a Frisk backed against a wall. A man was walking toward her with a knife. "Just gimme your gold and I'll let you go."

Sans stepped forward his expression far different from what it had been. His eyesockets were empty and dark. The white pupils gone they seemed like a never ending abyss.

"hey buddy. you best step off my friend there." He said "Or what?"

"or else." He looked up. He said in a dark fightening voice that sent shivers down Lucy's spine. "You're gonna have a bad time."

They saw a Frisk backed against a wall. A man was walking toward her with a knife. "Just gimme your gold and I'll let you go."

Sans stepped forward his expression far different from what it had been. His eyesockets were empty and dark. The white pupils gone they seemed like a never ending abyss.

"hey buddy. you best step off my friend there." He said "Or what?"

"or else." He looked up. He said in a dark fightening voice that sent shivers down Lucy's spine. "You're gonna have a bad time."
Lucy watched

Lucy watched
The man went to stab her but found himself stopping when a yellow heart appeared. "you're trait is justice? ironic." Sans said casually. He flicked his wrist and sent the man flying into the river. He turned and looked at the man as he scrambled from the water. "beat it."

The man ran off.

The man went to stab her but found himself stopping when a yellow heart appeared. "you're trait is justice? ironic." Sans said casually. He flicked his wrist and sent the man flying into the river. He turned and looked at the man as he scrambled from the water. "beat it."

The man ran off.
"Nice job Sans." Lucy said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back