• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"NO!" It said. "DALEKS DESTROY. YOU HAVE CHANGED ME!" It said to Sage. Sans looked at her. He snapped and her soul appeared. (what is her greatest trait?)
Sage looked at her burned hand. "From when I touch you." She looked at the soul. (I would say kindness)

Sage looked at her burned hand. "From when I touch you." She looked at the soul. (I would say kindness)
"if this thing is just hatred then it's soul will be black." Sans said. He snapped and the soul appeared it was black but had a very small green in the middle.

sage frowned. "Fine..but I'm not doing it."
It rolled back and the balls on it's shell came off and flew around it. They spun around it and it was destroyed imploding.

The skeleton looked at it and then the Doctor. "so... you what... didn't care? wanted it dead anyways.?" He asked rather harshly. "doesn't matter if it's changing i still want it dead."

The Doctor didn't look at the skeleton. "You saw it, it hated that it was changing. Anything not Dalek is wrong and therefore must be killed. It included itself in that list."

It rolled back and the balls on it's shell came off and flew around it. They spun around it and it was destroyed imploding.

The skeleton looked at it and then the Doctor. "so... you what... didn't care? wanted it dead anyways.?" He asked rather harshly. "doesn't matter if it's changing i still want it dead."

The Doctor didn't look at the skeleton. "You saw it, it hated that it was changing. Anything not Dalek is wrong and therefore must be killed. It included itself in that list."
Sage sighed. "I'm going back to the tardis.,"

The Skeleton followed her. "you know...I saw that guys soul. the doctor guy. his soul was like yours. green. but it was muted like he's been worn down by age."
"yeah..why are you following me. I thought you hated humans.you're free you can go wherever" she said

"yeah..why are you following me. I thought you hated humans.you're free you can go wherever" she said
"go where?" He asked. "up there with all the other humans. i at least know you and your friends aren't all bad." He said. "plus i'm still naked. i can't leave till i find some clothes."

"go where?" He asked. "up there with all the other humans. i at least know you and your friends aren't all bad." He said. "plus i'm still naked. i can't leave till i find some clothes."
"what kind of clothes you are looking for." She said as she got to the tardis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back