• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"no link!" Lucy opened Sagittarius's gate before running over to link. Sagittarius shot arrows at the dalek
The Dalek fired at Sagittarius. It couldn't kill him but a hit would send him back.

Link's eye's were closed. Suddenly a pink fairy flew out from his couch and flew around him. He opened his eyes. "I'm good." He said getting up.

The Dalek fired at Sagittarius. It couldn't kill him but a hit would send him back.

Link's eye's were closed. Suddenly a pink fairy flew out from his couch and flew around him. He opened his eyes. "I'm good." He said getting up.
it got sent back

"Good" Lucy said

Lucy nods taking Link's hand. "Let's go"
Link followed her and they left the skeleton looking at the Dalek.

"YOU WILL MOVE!" It said.

"nah." The Skeleton said. "see i may hate humans but i don't think that we should just up and kill them." He said. He seemed to be trying to place his hands somewhere, realizing that the was missing something and letting them drop.

Link followed her and they left the skeleton looking at the Dalek.

"YOU WILL MOVE!" It said.

"nah." The Skeleton said. "see i may hate humans but i don't think that we should just up and kill them." He said. He seemed to be trying to place his hands somewhere, realizing that the was missing something and letting them drop.
They got back to the doctor, sage, and peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back