• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"INITIATING CELLULAR RECONSTRUCTION!" It exclaimed breaking out of the chains. "Sage run!" The Doctor yelled. "Everyone get out."

Peter ran down with the others seeing everything from the camera's with the help of Adam the English kid from before. "What's going on?" He asked.
"Cellular reconstruction? Whats that." She said

"It hasn't done anything. It probably didn't mean to burn me. It asked for help!" She shouted
It shot the guard killing him instantly before aiming for her. Peter pulled her with a webline. The Door was shut and Peter webbed it closed.

The Doctor went to the elevator. "You don't reason with a Dalek."

It shot the guard killing him instantly before aiming for her. Peter pulled her with a webline. The Door was shut and Peter webbed it closed.

The Doctor went to the elevator. "You don't reason with a Dalek."
"it could have been different " she muttered

"it could have been different " she muttered
"Dalek's aren't different. Every single one is genetically engineered to be the same." He said. "Different for a Dalek is wrong. That's why you can't go near it... Anything not Dalek is wrong. The ultimate ideal in racial cleansing." He said. "The nearest city is Salt Lake population 1 million." Peter said.

"It can and will single handedly kill them all " he said.

"Dalek's aren't different. Every single one is genetically engineered to be the same." He said. "Different for a Dalek is wrong. That's why you can't go near it... Anything not Dalek is wrong. The ultimate ideal in racial cleansing." He said. "The nearest city is Salt Lake population 1 million." Peter said.

"It can and will single handedly kill them all " he said.
"I'm sorry" she said

"I'm sorry" she said
The Doctor said nothing. "Forget it." He said. "How long can your webbing hold it?" He asked

"Once that door is unlocked... It's a question of weather or not it can cut through my webbing." He said.

"it probably can." A voice said. The skeleton from before was now next to them. Still with no cloths. Not that it mattered it was after all a skeleton.

The Doctor said nothing. "Forget it." He said. "How long can your webbing hold it?" He asked

"Once that door is unlocked... It's a question of weather or not it can cut through my webbing." He said.

"it probably can." A voice said. The skeleton from before was now next to them. Still with no cloths. Not that it mattered it was after all a skeleton.
"I might have a spell to attack the dalek...oh hey skeleton" she said

"I might have a spell to attack the dalek...oh hey skeleton" she said
The Skeleton glanced at her. "that thing hates humans almost as much as i do. it won't stop." He said. "Why are you helping if you hate us?" Link asked. "i'm not helping you. i have a score to settle."

The Skeleton glanced at her. "that thing hates humans almost as much as i do. it won't stop." He said. "Why are you helping if you hate us?" Link asked. "i'm not helping you. i have a score to settle."
"OK let's figure how to stop it then" Lucy said. Sage just stayed quiet

"OK let's figure how to stop it then" Lucy said. Sage just stayed quiet
They got to Van Statten's office. Soldiers and others had been outfitted with guns. A screen lit up showing the Dalek surrounded by the dead.

"I will speak only with the doctor." It said.

The Doctor stepped forward. "Well.... Here I am."

"I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE HUMAN INTERNET. SEARCHING FOR THE DALEKS!"

"Yeah I saw. And what did you find?" The Doctor asked.

"... NOTHING. WHERE WILL I GET MY ORDERS NOW?" It said.

"You'll never get any." The Doctor said.

"THEN I WILL FOLLOW THE PRIMARY ORDER! TO DESTROY! TO CONQUER!"

"What's the point?" The Doctor asked. "Don't you see it's all gone. Everything you were. Everything you stood for."

"THEN... WHAT SHOULD I DO?"

The Doctor thought. "Alright then. You want answers. Follow this one... Kill yourself."

"THE DALEKS MUST SURVIE!"

"The Daleks have failed! Why don't you finish the job and make the Daleks instinct. Rid the universe of your filth. WHY DON'T YOU DIE!" He yelled.

The Dalek was silent for a second. "YOU WOULD MAKE A GOOD DALEK." The screen shut off.

They got to Van Statten's office. Soldiers and others had been outfitted with guns. A screen lit up showing the Dalek surrounded by the dead.

"I will speak only with the doctor." It said.

The Doctor stepped forward. "Well.... Here I am."

"I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE HUMAN INTERNET. SEARCHING FOR THE DALEKS!"

"Yeah I saw. And what did you find?" The Doctor asked.

"... NOTHING. WHERE WILL I GET MY ORDERS NOW?" It said.

"You'll never get any." The Doctor said.

"THEN I WILL FOLLOW THE PRIMARY ORDER! TO DESTROY! TO CONQUER!"

"What's the point?" The Doctor asked. "Don't you see it's all gone. Everything you were. Everything you stood for."

"THEN... WHAT SHOULD I DO?"

The Doctor thought. "Alright then. You want answers. Follow this one... Kill yourself."

"THE DALEKS MUST SURVIE!"

"The Daleks have failed! Why don't you finish the job and make the Daleks instinct. Rid the universe of your filth. WHY DON'T YOU DIE!" He yelled.

The Dalek was silent for a second. "YOU WOULD MAKE A GOOD DALEK." The screen shut off.
Is it dead?" Sage asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back