• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Can I try it?" Sage asked
"sure." Sans took off the item and handed it to her. "HELLO HUMAN! YOU ARE GRACED BY THE PRESENCE OF THE ONE AND ONLY GREAT PAPYRUS! YOU SHOULD FEEL VERY PROUD YOU GET TO MEET ME!" The tall skeleton said. "Do you ever get made fun of talking that loud?" Peter asked. "WELL A FEW PEOPLE IN THIS PLACE WERE A BIT RUDE AT FIRST BUT THEN A NICE RED HAIRED LADY AND SANS TOOK THEM ASIDE. THEY SAID THAT THEY TALKED ABOUT "FRIENDSHIP." Papyrus said. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY SAID BUT THEY STOPPED TEASING ME SO I GUESS IT CAN'T BE ALL BAD." Link leaned in to the group. "A 'friendship' talk from Erza... Oh boy."

"sure." Sans took off the item and handed it to her. "HELLO HUMAN! YOU ARE GRACED BY THE PRESENCE OF THE ONE AND ONLY GREAT PAPYRUS! YOU SHOULD FEEL VERY PROUD YOU GET TO MEET ME!" The tall skeleton said. "Do you ever get made fun of talking that loud?" Peter asked. "WELL A FEW PEOPLE IN THIS PLACE WERE A BIT RUDE AT FIRST BUT THEN A NICE RED HAIRED LADY AND SANS TOOK THEM ASIDE. THEY SAID THAT THEY TALKED ABOUT "FRIENDSHIP." Papyrus said. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY SAID BUT THEY STOPPED TEASING ME SO I GUESS IT CAN'T BE ALL BAD." Link leaned in to the group. "A 'friendship' talk from Erza... Oh boy."
Lucy laughedf. "Must have been some talk. Nice to meet you papyrus" sage looks at the hand buzzard trying to understand it.

Lucy laughedf. "Must have been some talk. Nice to meet you papyrus" sage looks at the hand buzzard trying to understand it.
"See that button there. That administers a light shock. Surprising but not especially painful. (Crap I have to pick weather or not the human is a guy or girl if I want to include them... It's been four years so they'd be fifteenish)

"See that button there. That administers a light shock. Surprising but not especially painful. (Crap I have to pick weather or not the human is a guy or girl if I want to include them... It's been four years so they'd be fifteenish)
" oh" sage said. "And what's the point of it?,"

"Just you know for fun. As a joke." He said. Natsu appeared suddenly and got in Sans' face. "I CHALLENGE YOU! FIGHT ME!" "pass." Sans said simply.
",ok. I get it. Natsu you can't just challenge everyone as spoon as you see them." She said

"natsu if you want to fight someone, I can summon a demon for you." Sage said
"I already fought those." Natsu said. Sans yawned. "i'm going for a walk. we were waiting for you to get back to discuss officially joining this guild but it can wait until after a good night's rest."

Lucifer nodded. "Of course." He walked to the bar. Papyrus looked at Sans. "SANS IS STILL VERY DISTRUSTING OF HUMANS." He said. "OVER THE YEARS HE'S FALLEN FOR THE HUMAN WHO SAVED US. BUT HE SAYS NOTHING."
Cana was at the bar. Sage nods. "Aww"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back