• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Ok So for those that do not know me, Hi! I'm AngelCloud. It has been some time since i last posted here, But World of Warcraft called. Haha! Anyway! I am seeking to get back into RP and to do so I have a List of the many Fandoms I am part of that I am willing to rp! the more *s you see by the name, The more i am craving the Fandom! So without delay, Let's get on with it!

Oh right, Rules. I know they Suck But mine are simple.
Please don't Ghost Me
Be respectful when posting
Give me something to work with
Be aware i Have a Life outside this site

Now For Preferences
I'm Semi-Lit but Tend to match what my partner gives me. One liners are fine, just give me something to continue with. Not expecting a novel from you.
I will do FxF or FxM for Any of the Fandoms/Pairings you see here. I will not do MxM Nothing personal guys, I just dislike playing as a Male character

That's it! NOW let's get into it!

World Of Warcraft ****
Pokemon ***
Inuyasha ****
Black Butler *
Digimon **
Yu Gi Oh **
The Lion King ****
Mulan ****
Vampire Knight****
The Little Mermaid ****
Beauty And The Beast ****
Cinderella ****

Of course i don't strictly do Fandoms! I also have a few sets of fantasy pairings I am also interested in doing!

Vampire x Human ***
Vampire x Werewolf ****
Vampire x Angel ****
Vampire x Demon ****
Werewolf x Angel **
Human x Werewolf ****
Vampire x Vampire Hunter ****
Demon x Angel ****
Angel x Human ****
Human x Ghost **
Ghost x Demon ****
Ghost x Angel****
Ghost x Dragon****
Dragon x Vampire**
Dragon x Wyvern***
Dragon x Angel****
Wyvern x Demon ****

The list goes on! If you don't see a Pairing you want in this section, Please ask! I may be willing to do it!

interested in doing a MxF, Vampire x human role play, with you!
I would love to play as the male if that’s fine with you, and we can discuss more in dm’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back