• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Welp Yang is at her loss once she hears this.

TRAMA DUMMMP Both Are robots with trauma, might become best friends because of this.
Daisuke has not (Yet) fought fatalis or gore magala yet tho, since those are monsters from the DLC in this edition of MH
But!! he has fought Magnamalo! Aka Rocket jump hellfire kitty! (about as big as a semi truck)
Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 8.12.00 AM.png

i dont mind!
Heh Robo has its trauma with being born in 2300 a.d the post apocalyptic future. Its sole purpose is for destruction. The future is taken by robots thereโ€™s only one human settlement.

Daisuke has not (Yet) fought fatalis or gore magala yet tho, since those are monsters from the DLC in this edition of MH
But!! he has fought Magnamalo! Aka Rocket jump hellfire kitty! (about as big as a semi truck)
View attachment 1077286
It reminds me of those behemoths from final fantasy and those bitches are damn strongโ€ฆ they are resistant to all types of magic. Taking them down takes a lot

Found dis gem while looking for art
images

I now headcanon DP and Rosa bonding over guitar
Too true!
Shablamo!!
rosalina_guitar_art_mediamaster127_2494.jpg

They'd totally connect over it!

Now I think about it.. I wonder how White Beard will be around Rosa when he notices her bond with Ace? Heh he treats all his crew like his own kid.

Now I think about it.. I wonder how White Beard will be around Rosa when he notices her bond with Ace? Heh he treats all his crew like his own kid.
Idk. Perhaps glad? I mean finally, here's someone that loves and values him like a mother.

View attachment 1077286
That looks like a cross between a Chimera and a Beowulf plus an Ursa from RWBY for some reason
Mind if thrown in Robo with the robots?
YES

ok got a macro for daisuke. just need one for curly but I'm going to neglect her for now bc lazy lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back