• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŠπšπš’πšœπšŽ ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
..When Ace accepts Rosalina’s he’s gonna start being a blubbering mess.

Lmao, that's just gonna make Rosalina fawn over him more qwq
It’s also because he never knew his own mom. And like I said the world gov has been after for years. True he has the White Beard pirates and White Beard himself , Luffy, and Sabo. He still thinks he doesn’t deserve all that love. But yeah he’s gonna weep. And that happy smile.

It’s also because he never knew his own mom. And like I said the world gov has been after for years. True he has the White Beard pirates and White Beard himself , Luffy, and Sabo. He still thinks he doesn’t deserve all that love. But yeah he’s gonna weep. And that happy smile.
Rosalina has sorrow from losing her mother long ago while she had gone to space to help the Lumas, she'd get it.

Rosalina has sorrow from losing her mother long ago while she had gone to space to help the Lumas, she'd get it.
I wonder how she’ll react to the world gov being after him. Yeah they’re the justice it’s a corrupted system but really it’s the celestial dragons that control the world government. Basically they’re untouchable.

Ace:
Wanting to be loved and stuff like that.
Envy:
Insecure about their real form.

I would like to see a list of everyone's character's traumas and issues. Just to see how many overlaps there are.
-Mommy issues.
-Betrayal
-The world was ending and (insert character here) had to stop it
Stuff like that.
Yang's List of Tramas/ Issues
  • Her Mother leaving her/ Losing her stepmom
  • Literally nearly get eaten alive by Beowulf
A.I.R.A's issues
  • Being used a puppet (Once she found out the true intention of what the government was going to do)
  • Literally Witnessing the death of someone close to her.
Gammamon/ Gulus Trama/ Issue
  • (Gamma) Bokomon's death
  • (Gulus) His planet being destroyed.

I can’t think of anything with Edgar since he handles himself well. Uhh Robo.. idk

Hmm

Link's issues:
--Literally had to save both the Twili and the Hylians
--Stress, imposter syndrome, etc.

Ness' issues:
--Trauma because murderous aliens
--Daddy issues
--Had to grow up too fast

Rosalina's issues:
--Lost her mother and she wasn't there
--Loneliness despite being surrounded by Lumas

Kumatora's issues:
--Doesn't feel like she can be emotional around other people
--Doesn't know who her parents were or what happened to them

Quote: seeing people he cares about being forced to meet a terrible end and he himself being forced to end them

Curly: guilt for potentially being one of the killer robots (she isn't) and not being able to protect the baby mimiga.

Daisuke: losing his parents at a young age, and having to protect his village from the Rampage. And magnamalo.

Scarab -
Preyed on by many eldritch beings ( Could say hunted)
Faced near death (Shell ripped from body, friction burns from extreme velocity scraping against turns, spike punctures, Nearly eaten alive, Zillapede’s Snakes, Void Ring’s Tendrils, Laser cut by Sentry Rings)
Having no home
Level 9, Checkpoint 27
Level ♾️

Psychologically Toyed with by the Thorned Halo in level 3 and Starfish in Level 8
Almost eaten by Crakhed at the end of 9-β™Ž
Lived alone for all its life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back