• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Katiexx

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A bit about me
Hi, everyone! My name is Katie and I am currently searching for a few long term partners! I am new to this website, but I have been roleplaying for about 10 years now, give or take. I am a 21+ year old female with pronouns: she/her. I am currently living in the USA, central time zone, and available most days at any time. With that being said, I am off full time work while I care for my grandmother as she goes through treatments, and within the next two months I should be picking up full time work again and availability will likely change. Still, I should be available most days for at least chat if not a story response. I prefer to write on site but I am open to using discord if that is a preference of yours.

What you can expect from me
• I am comfortable playing male/female/multi character/heterosexual/homosexual characters
• I only use realistic face claims for my characters and I will accept realistic drawings, but I don’t enjoy using anime
• I love to plot OOC. I think it helps the roleplay last much longer and I have tons of ideas throughout the story that I enjoy sharing so we can have a rough outline of what is next in the story. I love hearing your ideas too! The more we can bounce ideas off of each other, the better!
• I enjoy OOC chat in regards to above, but I’ll also be a friend! I look for long term partners and I’m always available for a random chat, non related idea or rant. Definitely not necessary, but I do enjoy making friends with my partners!
• I adapt my writing per partner, but a typical short response can be anywhere from 1-3 multi-sentence paragraphs, and a longer response can be upwards of 10-12. I try to always give my partners something to respond to and further the story. on average 600-2K words
• I should (as of current) be able to respond minimum once every 2 days, though it can be multiple posts a day if inspiration is sparked and you are active as well. When I get busy, I will communicate as best I can but life does happen and it might be upwards of a week at time. I try to always keep you updated if it will be awhile!
• I will give you some sort of character sheet for a rough outline of my character before we begin the story and ask you do the same. I find they are good references for partners in the stories!

Favorite Genres
• Romance - the more lead up, the better
• Drama
• Fantasy - werewolves, vampires, hunters, etc
• Historical - doesn’t need to be historically accurate in each case
• Action
• Forbidden Romance
• Angst
• Childhood Friends
• Friends to Lovers
• Forbidden Romance
• Fake dating
• Supernatural - werewolves, vampires, hunters, powers
• Enemies-Lovers or reverse
• Mystery
• Plot Twists
• Adventure
• Most things are on the table except horror- never found a knack for writing horror

What I expect of you
• Be willing to play multiple characters. I don’t care to play any gender or pairing, but if I’m playing the majority of males, I would like a partner who is able and willing to play the male for me, same vise Versa
• Be willing to use realistic face claims (real people or drawn realistic) as I really do not like using anime. If you insist, be willing to provide an anime and realistic and I can do the same!
• Be fairly active- I don’t need a daily response, but once a week at minimum to keep me interested and our story flowing.
• Be willing to plot with me. I’d prefer someone who is able to throw ideas around with me in OOC chat, but at minimum help me keep the story going. I am fine playing a dominant character- I know it’s not everyone’s preference, but I hate running the entire story myself.
• Provide at least a small CS (appearance, name, age, personality traits and a brief history.) this really helps me understand your character before we begin and if I need to reference, I can! I’ll provide the same for you.
• Able to stay onsite for writing, or discord if you don’t prefer being onsite. I am open to PM writing or threads.
• No one liners. I don’t care if I get 10+ paragraphs or 1-2 paragraphs as long as your character responds to whatever was in the last post and helps continue the story, giving me something to reply to. The more isn’t always the better. Quality over quantity, but please try to help the story progress.

Pairings
** = cravings/wants
** Werewolf* x Human *can be any supernatural creature
Princess/Prince x Servant/Knight

Arranged Marriage Prince x Princess *I do have a fantasy twist idea, but not necessary
** Prisoner of War *Preferring two very dominant characters- specific idea in mind
Prisoner of War
Unplanned pregnancy

** Best Friends realize feelings (one sided or mutual)
** Two people meet while traveling
University Student x Professor (teacher x student 18+)
Supernatural x supernatural
Best Friends
Forbidden Romance
Supernatural x human
Supernatural x hunter
Popular x Nerd
Ghost x human
Friends to Lovers
Arranged Marriage Modern
Love Triangle

** Sister/Brothers Best Friend x Sister/Brother
** Fake Dating/Marriage
Cop x Prisoner (or the like)

Plots
1. Muse A needs a date to their sisters wedding (or on a family vacation) and seeks out the help of Muse B (who would also get something in return we could discuss further)
2. Two people grew up very close despite how opposite they are (maybe next door neighbors who clicked and became inseparable) as they grew older feelings arose (from one side or the other or both.) I’d like this to be a slow burning romance, plenty of opportunity for drama/jealousy/etc
3. Kingdom A and Kingdom B have been rivals for centuries (both the most powerful kingdoms in the world) but have been in a state of peaceful war for a couple decades. The princess of Kingdom A announces an engagement to Kingdom C to form an alliance and Kingdom B grows worried they will be overthrown so decides to attack. The prince of Kingdom B joins the military despite being the only heir to the thrown and his parents not wanting him to. When he sneaks off and joins the military he quickly works his way up in rank and gets the mission of assassinating the fiancé of Kingdom A. However, he fails and is caught, imprisoned by Kingdom A.
4. The Dark and Light kingdom have been at war for centuries. To end their war, the prince and princess are engaged to marry by their parents. They cannot stand each other and have to learn to work together since they will soon be married. I’d like to have a fantasy play with this- they are opposites and enemies because of powers they both hold. For example: dark magic vs light magic, fire vs ice/water, etc. Lots of opportunities/ideas for angst/drama including kidnappings/torture/war/betrayal (between them or others betraying them)
5. Muse A and Muse B have been close friends for their entire life, maybe even new to a relationship. Muse A goes out on a hunting trip the summer after high school with friends and is the only one to survive a supposed wolf attack. When he comes to a few weeks later he is different- moody, cranky, easily tempered, etc but everyone’s marks it off as trauma. When the full moon comes and he transforms into a werewolf, he is terrified to hurt his family and leaves to protect them without a letter or explanation. Several years later Muse A and Muse B reunite through life- maybe one moves in across from the other, they meet in a bar, friends set them up without realizing, etc.

Fandoms
I typically only write fandoms based on the story/world- not the characters. I prefer both of our characters to be original, but in some cases I will be be open if you have something specific in mind
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson/HOO
Twisted Disney

Closing Notes
Feel free to send me a message and we can chat about any ideas you have or what I have listed (I am very open!) I have some specific plots in mind for some pairings, but I love plotting so please reach out if you think we’d match well as partners! I can provide writing examples for you if you’d like, just ask!!

Thanks and I hope to hear from some soon :) Have a great day!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back