• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello hello, I’m Gal/Bennett!
They/She || 20!

Looking for rps for a longterm and literate High Fantasy plot that I’ve recently made. Looking for partners that are 18+ (I don’t rp with minors)

-The is a Fantasy Plot and romance heavy (and is an academy plot, though each character is 18+)

-This plot can work as a poly, Harem, love (shape), or single romance interest. (Though poly or harem is preferred!)

-I’m happy to play any number of characters! (The Google doc has many!)

For this rp I’m happy to rp here or discord. I’ll be writing female characters for this.

I’m open to FxF, MxF, and NBxF for the pairings!

Here is the plot:

— — —

- Hemlock § Academy for Nobles -

Hemlock § Academy is a mysterious school with ample rumors that surround it. A prestigious and Illustrious Academy made for blossoming nobility deep within the Calyx Forest. A beautiful and strange campus that hosts luxurious dormitories and plenty of activities and extracurriculars for the esteemed Students.

Only the best of the best are taken on as teachers at Hemlock. After all, noble families only want the best of the best for the progeny they send to the Academy. Why should they expect any less?

Hemlock Academy only accepts nobility. Lady’s, Marquess’, Duchess’s, Princess’s, ect. If you come from noble blood one is likely to be accepted as a student.

What might occur when one whom never knew of the noble heritage is shipped off to Hemlock Academy…

— — —

Last edited:
Massive bump! Huge craving!

Kuru Herta GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back