• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
If you would allow me in that would be awesome, I understand you have tons of people and may not want more players, but if I could join I would like to be an assassin that is 18 years old and a senior in the school.

Hi! I’m also interested, although I’m not sure about how frequent you want posts. I can do once a week maybe! Also I was wondering if it’s too late to join?

Hi! I’m also interested, although I’m not sure about how frequent you want posts. I can do once a week maybe! Also I was wondering if it’s too late to join?
No it's not too late to join and it's okay if you're only able to post once a week I know we all have busy lives outside of this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back