• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mr. Turner's Supernatural Pest Extermination - Psychics for Hire

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Hi. I'm Piper Kay. Someone in the building called about some paranormal activity happening in her apartment. She mentioned it didn't start until after you moved in. We just have a few questions for you on the topic." She spoke calmly, briefly summing up the previous conversation.

The man was tall with pale skin and dark beady eyes which didn't seem to blink. His head was bald and face long. "You're psychics, right?"

The door slams shut. The sound of the chain being unlatched can be heard. The door then creaks open. "You'd better come inside." The man moves swiftly into his apartment.

Min
C Rank
Exterminator

The usual city traffic. No matter how many years go by the traffic of New York would be the same. Parking on the grave road in front of the wharf, Min turns off the engine as she exits the vehicle. Closing the door driver's door behind her, she takes a good whiff of the surrounding ocean's scent. The obnoxious sound of seagulls in the background brings immersion to the setting as she eyes the chipped down and old wharf, a truck parked beside it she would begin surveying around the wharf. The area seemed empty as she began to search the alone truck, looking through the windows of the truck for any clues.

Piper awkwardly walks into the man's apartment. "Can you tell me what's going on?" Piper asked him, focusing in on her sixth sense, trying to locate the presence in the building.

When Piper used her sixth sense she couldn't sense anything unusual. The supernatural power seemed to be getting repressed by something. The man ignores the question. "Coffee?"

Min
C Rank
Exterminator

The usual city traffic. No matter how many years go by the traffic of New York would be the same. Parking on the grave road in front of the wharf, Min turns off the engine as she exits the vehicle. Closing the door driver's door behind her, she takes a good whiff of the surrounding ocean's scent. The obnoxious sound of seagulls in the background brings immersion to the setting as she eyes the chipped down and old wharf, a truck parked beside it she would begin surveying around the wharf. The area seemed empty as she began to search the alone truck, looking through the windows of the truck for any clues.
As Min looks through the truck window a black car pulls up on the gravel next to Min's car. A short balding man, wearing glasses and a shirt, with a red tie gets out of the car. "Are you from Mr. Turner's agency?" The man asks.

When Piper used her sixth sense she couldn't sense anything unusual. The supernatural power seemed to be getting repressed by something. The man ignores the question. "Coffee?"

As Min looks through the truck window a black car pulls up on the gravel next to Min's car. A short balding man, wearing glasses and a shirt, with a red tie gets out of the car. "Are you from Mr. Turner's agency?" The man asks.
"Thank you, but we're just here to our job," Jacob respectfully declines.

Min
C Rank
Exterminator

Turning around to the audiable, questioning voice Min slipped her hands into her coat’s pockets before responding. Glaring into the eyes of the well dressed, short man she responded.

“Indeed I am employed by Mister Turner. Exterminator Min at your service. And you are?” Min questioned back the short man back as she introduced herself.

Min
C Rank
Exterminator

Turning around to the audiable, questioning voice Min slipped her hands into her coat’s pockets before responding. Glaring into the eyes of the well dressed, short man she responded.

“Indeed I am employed by Mister Turner. Exterminator Min at your service. And you are?” Min questioned back the short man back as she introduced herself.
The wind caught his tie, he tried to hold it down with a file he held in his hand as he approached Min. "I'm a representative of the client who owns this warehouse." He extends his hand out to be shaken. "I'm here to let you in so you can carry out your investigation."

"I'm okay, thanks for the offer," Piper declined. "Can you tell us what might be going on?"
The man turns to the two and silently extends his long skeletal fingers in a soft motion to a couch. "Please, sit."

The wind caught his tie, he tried to hold it down with a file he held in his hand as he approached Min. "I'm a representative of the client who owns this warehouse." He extends his hand out to be shaken. "I'm here to let you in so you can carry out your investigation."

The man turns to the two and silently extends his long skeletal fingers in a soft motion to a couch. "Please, sit."
Jacob slowly sits down and crosses his legs.

Piper hesitated before slowly walking to the couch. She carefully sat down on the edge, chewing on her bottom lip.

Min
C Rank
Exterminator
Min extends her hand, firmly gripping the short man's hand as she shakes it with a slight smile.

"Pleasure to meet you Mister Representative. Let's get to work, why don't we?", Min spoke as she finished shaking the representative's hand.

Min awaited the representative to begin his walk to the warehouse's entrance as she would soon follow.

Min
C Rank
Exterminator
Min extends her hand, firmly gripping the short man's hand as she shakes it with a slight smile.

"Pleasure to meet you Mister Representative. Let's get to work, why don't we?", Min spoke as she finished shaking the representative's hand.

Min awaited the representative to begin his walk to the warehouse's entrance as she would soon follow.
"Mr Moore" The man fills replies when shaking Min's hand. He walks over to the warehouse door, digging out the keys from his pocket "About a month ago the tenants moved operations because of strange activity inside here." He explains as he twists the key. "We haven't been able to find any new renters so my boss is anxious for this all to be sorted out."

Piper hesitated before slowly walking to the couch. She carefully sat down on the edge, chewing on her bottom lip.
"You came here because of the ghosts didn't you?" The man stares vacantly.

"Yes. Can you tell me anything about them? Do you have an idea on who they could be? Where they came from?" Piper asked him, twisting her hair between her fingers.

"Yes. Can you tell me anything about them? Do you have an idea on who they could be? Where they came from?" Piper asked him, twisting her hair between her fingers.
The man smiles. "You're nervous, aren't you?" The man turns Piper's questioning against her. "Is it me who makes you nervous or them?" His piercing eyes stare unblinkingly at Piper as he smile turns back to a resting frown.

"Please take no offense to this but it is you that is making me nervous. Can you please answer my questions about the ghosts here?" Piper asked, dropping her hair and instead she held her hands on her lap. She chewed on the inside of her bottom lip, picking at some of the dead skin.

A door behind the man, leading to the bedroom, opens a tiny bit. The room is pitch black. A woman looks out of the open crack, her long black hair covering her face, a single eye peers out of the darkness and stares at the two strangers. The man begins to speak, "If I tell you about the ghosts, will you destroy them?"

"That is our job," Piper replied. She glanced over at Jacob before looking back at the woman. "Can you please tell me about the ghosts?"

Min
C Rank
Exterminator
Min followed the now named representative, Mister Moore. She simply continued listening to him but as he began to unlock the door to the ware house she spoke.

“I have a breif idea of what you have just explained to me. Read the case file but it didn’t contain much information. Hopefully I can exterminate this problem for you.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back