• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mr. Turner's Supernatural Pest Extermination - Psychics for Hire

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Okay." Piper nodded. "Morning, Jacob." She stood up and walked over to his desk, and smiled at him. "What are we working on today?" She glanced over to the case file, but waited for him to do anything with it. She started twisting her hair in her fingers again.

"Okay." Piper nodded. "Morning, Jacob." She stood up and walked over to his desk, and smiled at him. "What are we working on today?" She glanced over to the case file, but waited for him to do anything with it. She started twisting her hair in her fingers again.
Jacob opens the file and sets it in front of her, "it appears an old lady is having a bit of a haunting problem."

Piper picked up the file and read through it. "Okay, I think we can handle this," she whispered as she reread the information again, being thorough. Her grey eyes were focused on the paper as she started remembering her past. She closed the file and put it back on his desk, waiting for his opinion. "When did you want to start?" She glanced back at her desk, wanting to quick spray some perfume. She was feeling selfconcious from staying at the diner all night and felt as if she smelled like the place.

Piper picked up the file and read through it. "Okay, I think we can handle this," she whispered as she reread the information again, being thorough. Her grey eyes were focused on the paper as she started remembering her past. She closed the file and put it back on his desk, waiting for his opinion. "When did you want to start?" She glanced back at her desk, wanting to quick spray some perfume. She was feeling selfconcious from staying at the diner all night and felt as if she smelled like the place.
"No point in wasting time, I suppose," Jacob replies, standing up. He gathers the file back up, and places it in his backpack.

In the file there is also a set of car keys with the license plate number "B56 XY5". It must be for one of the cars in the parking lot.

She quickly grabbed her backpack and started to exit the room. "Let's get this hunting started," she joked to herself with half a grin. "You want to drive?" She asked Jacob as she stopped to retie her converse before she tripped over her own two feet. She knew she would trip either way, but better safe than sorry.

She quickly grabbed her backpack and started to exit the room. "Let's get this hunting started," she joked to herself with half a grin. "You want to drive?" She asked Jacob as she stopped to retie her converse before she tripped over her own two feet. She knew she would trip either way, but better safe than sorry.
"I don't care, either way," Jacob replies, walking out the door and into the long, before beginning towards the front door.

"Okay, you can drive if you don't care." Piper continued to walk through the halls with Jacob, humming quietly to herself. She put her hands in her pockets, preparing to brace the cold before they walked outside and toward the parking lot to find the car they'll be riding in today.

"Okay, you can drive if you don't care." Piper continued to walk through the halls with Jacob, humming quietly to herself. She put her hands in her pockets, preparing to brace the cold before they walked outside and toward the parking lot to find the car they'll be riding in today.
Jacob pushes the door open, and walks out, holding it open for Piper.

Piper took off her backpack as she opened the door. She sat down in the passenger side next to Jacob, dropping her bag on her feet, closing the door. She put on her seat belt. She was ready for the. New Year, new me. Let's do this KP. How stereotypical of you.

Piper took off her backpack as she opened the door. She sat down in the passenger side next to Jacob, dropping her bag on her feet, closing the door. She put on her seat belt. She was ready for the. New Year, new me. Let's do this KP. How stereotypical of you.
Jacob starts the car, turns on the heater, and pulls out of the parkinglot.

She turned on the radio, putting it at a low volume as she flipped through the channels trying to find something that wasn't annoying to her standards. Most of the channels at this hour were talk shows with little music and a lot of commercials.

The sun is low in the sky as the two drive along, light glimmering on the icy concrete. The traffic is relatively quiet for New York. As Piper flicks through the radio channels she settles on a news bulletin. "In other news..." The female newscaster continues. "General Adam F Huxley was found dead this morning at 6 am at his home in Wahington D.C. His wife, Sahra Huxley, was also found deceased with him. The cause of death has not yet been confirmed but it's suspected foul play was involved. The president has expressed his sorrow and promises that the perpetrator will be brought to justice. It's 7:30 am and that's all the headlines this morning. The weather is expected to be overcast but dry with highs of 41degrees Fahrenheit. Have a good day." After a small jingle, a song begins to play...

The sun is low in the sky as the two drive along, light glimmering on the icy concrete. The traffic is relatively quiet for New York. As Piper flicks through the radio channels she settles on a news bulletin. "In other news..." The female newscaster continues. "General Adam F Huxley was found dead this morning at 6 am at his home in Wahington D.C. His wife, Sahra Huxley, was also found deceased with him. The cause of death has not yet been confirmed but it's suspected foul play was involved. The president has expressed his sorrow and promises that the perpetrator will be brought to justice. It's 7:30 am and that's all the headlines this morning. The weather is expected to be overcast but dry with highs of 41degrees Fahrenheit. Have a good day." After a small jingle, a song begins to play...

"Wonder who could get to such a high ranking official," Jacob comments as he drives.

"I'm just so tired of people murdering each other. All it does is leave negative energy and it creates a whole disturbance in everything," Piper sighed, leaning her head on the window of the car. "It's always for some stupid reason... It's almost never justified." She paused a moment. "How far is the drive?"

"I'm just so tired of people murdering each other. All it does is leave negative energy and it creates a whole disturbance in everything," Piper sighed, leaning her head on the window of the car. "It's always for some stupid reason... It's almost never justified." She paused a moment. "How far is the drive?"
"Just around the corner," Jacob replies, "your sixth sense is pretty strong, huh?"

Min
C Rank
Exterminator

The brisk cold wind briefly swept against Min's face as she exits her apartment complex. The loud and obnoxious sounds of the morning traffic and people at this hour would be horrendous as per usual. Taking a few steps outward with her bicycle before leaping onto the seat in a smooth motion, riding it along the sidewalk and road. The weather would rather be chilly then usual but no winds. Fortunately, she was wearing her black trench coat this morning as she rode the bicycle lane. Min began her descent of a slight hill before braking at a local coffee shop, quickly parking her bicycle among the many on the bicycle rack and locking it before entering the shop. The sudden change of temperature from the chilly air outside and the warm coffee shop's temperature inside was a relief as she made her way to the cashier and order her usual.

"A café au lait. And that will be it."

Sliding a five-dollar over the counter to the cashier and receiving her change. Min made her way to the waiting section leaning against the wall, quickly checking the time. 7:10 AM, the modern digital watch displayed. "Good, right on time.", she thought to herself before her drink order was shouted out. Grabbing the drink and taking a quick sip of the steamy hot drink before stepping back outside. Unlocking her bicycle lock she'd quickly hop on, placing the cup of coffee in the cup holder in between the two handlebars. Continuing her usual path she wouldn't come across anything unusual before coming across her destination. Glancing over her watch once again for the time, 7:29 AM. "Perfect per usual.", locking her bicycle onto the bicycle rack before walking up into the entrance coffee in hand. Using her free hand she summons the minimal amount of spiritual power into the small panel, unlocking the heavy door in front of her. The watch alarmed her 7:30 AM. "And checked in on time as usual." Min always clocks in at 7:30 AM never early and never late, just on time as she walked into the building.

"Yeah. Sometimes it's overbearing. Depending on where I am in the city, it's all I can see and hear sometimes," she replied, almost immediately feeling a presence as she started to focus. "I've learned to dissociate from it if it gets too... crazy when I'm alone."

"Yeah. Sometimes it's overbearing. Depending on where I am in the city, it's all I can see and hear sometimes," she replied, almost immediately feeling a presence as she started to focus. "I've learned to dissociate from it if it gets too... crazy when I'm alone."
The pair pull up to an old looking building. Rundown almost as if it was abandoned. The file had the aparent number as "27".

Min
C Rank
Exterminator

The brisk cold wind briefly swept against Min's face as she exits her apartment complex. The loud and obnoxious sounds of the morning traffic and people at this hour would be horrendous as per usual. Taking a few steps outward with her bicycle before leaping onto the seat in a smooth motion, riding it along the sidewalk and road. The weather would rather be chilly then usual but no winds. Fortunately, she was wearing her black trench coat this morning as she rode the bicycle lane. Min began her descent of a slight hill before braking at a local coffee shop, quickly parking her bicycle among the many on the bicycle rack and locking it before entering the shop. The sudden change of temperature from the chilly air outside and the warm coffee shop's temperature inside was a relief as she made her way to the cashier and order her usual.

"A café au lait. And that will be it."

Sliding a five-dollar over the counter to the cashier and receiving her change. Min made her way to the waiting section leaning against the wall, quickly checking the time. 7:10 AM, the modern digital watch displayed. "Good, right on time.", she thought to herself before her drink order was shouted out. Grabbing the drink and taking a quick sip of the steamy hot drink before stepping back outside. Unlocking her bicycle lock she'd quickly hop on, placing the cup of coffee in the cup holder in between the two handlebars. Continuing her usual path she wouldn't come across anything unusual before coming across her destination. Glancing over her watch once again for the time, 7:29 AM. "Perfect per usual.", locking her bicycle onto the bicycle rack before walking up into the entrance coffee in hand. Using her free hand she summons the minimal amount of spiritual power into the small panel, unlocking the heavy door in front of her. The watch alarmed her 7:30 AM. "And checked in on time as usual." Min always clocks in at 7:30 AM never early and never late, just on time as she walked into the building.
After greeting the front door guard Min walked down the corridor. She noticed her supervisor Myers and Mr.Bines talking quietly in the hallway. Other than that the halls were empty but it seemed like most of her D and C Rank Co-Workers were already in the office.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Jacob says, voice remaining monotone, "must make things hard. Just try and focus on the fact that we're making the world a better place for now." He cuts the engine, removes his seatbelt, and exits the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back