• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mr. Turner's Supernatural Pest Extermination - Psychics for Hire

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"His god damn pipe for one. He kissed that thing more than he kissed me." She took a puff of her cigarette. "You want it?" She begins to shuffle her way through the filth towards her bedroom. "It's in here somewhere."

"Yes please, if you don't mind." Piper smiled. If he was connected to the pipe, removing it from the house should be good enough.

She went into her bedroom. The bed was unmade and the floor was covered with dirty clothes. She went to a draw and pulled it open with a tug. She ruffled around the draw for a while, pulling out a box. "Here it is." She held it towards Piper. "What you gonna do with it?"

"If his spirit is connected to it, I will take it out of the house. It should stop all the odd goings on," Piper explained, extended her hand for his pipe to get a full reading on it.

"If his spirit is connected to it, I will take it out of the house. It should stop all the odd goings on," Piper explained, extended her hand for his pipe to get a full reading on it.
"Unless he's connected to other things in the house as well," Jacob comments.

There seems to be no reading from the pipe. It is completely normal with nothing odd about it.

"Hmm..." Piper closed her eyes, holding her breath. She focused intently on the spirit nearby and started heading toward the feeling she was getting, holding her hand out in front of her as she carefully moved around.

A black cat rubs against Jacob's leg. It then suddenly jumps and hisses at the door which leads back into the main room. The door then slams shut with a BANG!

Eyes still close she flinched at the door slamming. Piper opened her eyes and grabbed the door knob, turning it slowly before pushing it forward.

Jacob pats the cat's head, before walking towards the door.
The cat hisses at Jacob nefore retreating under the bed. "What the hell was that?!" the old woman exclaimed.

Eyes still close she flinched at the door slamming. Piper opened her eyes and grabbed the door knob, turning it slowly before pushing it forward.
As Piper opened the door a glass came flying towards her head, just missing her it smashes on impact with the door.

"Was your husband ever violent towards you or any guests? How long has he passed?" Piper asked rather calm for the fact a vase almost knocked her out. She was rather used to this, but it still always managed to scare her half to death. She had a feeling that whoever is here might not be this poor woman's deceased beloved. She couldn't come to any conclusions without any information about him, though.

"When did all of this," Piper asked, pointing toward the vase, "start? It's important for your safety you tell us everything that has happened."
Piper wondered if a bunch of teenagers used a real ouija board in the run down building. It would explain the violent presence if they didn't close the session properly.
She started focusing her sense toward the direction of where the vase originated from, hoping she focused in quick enough to get a glimpse of the spirit.

"When did all of this," Piper asked, pointing toward the vase, "start? It's important for your safety you tell us everything that has happened."
Piper wondered if a bunch of teenagers used a real ouija board in the run down building. It would explain the violent presence if they didn't close the session properly.
She started focusing her sense toward the direction of where the vase originated from, hoping she focused in quick enough to get a glimpse of the spirit.
The woman looks stumped, trying to remember, "I'm not sure. There's always been strange things here ever since we moved in but they really started getting active three months ago."

The woman looks stumped, trying to remember, "I'm not sure. There's always been strange things here ever since we moved in but they really started getting active three months ago."
"Have anyone strange come over at that time?" Jacob prods, "any significant events?"

Piper looked over at Jacob. "I sure as hell think we should," Piper nodded, exhaling slowly. "Ma'am, be careful. We will be right back. We have to talk to them to find out what is going on. Thank you for calling us." She headed back to the door to leave the apartment.

Piper looked over at Jacob. "I sure as hell think we should," Piper nodded, exhaling slowly. "Ma'am, be careful. We will be right back. We have to talk to them to find out what is going on. Thank you for calling us." She headed back to the door to leave the apartment.
Jacob follows close behind.

The door violently flew open before Piper could even finish knocking. It came to a quick halt when the chain latch stopped it from opening any further than a few inches. Nobody seemed to be on the other side of the door and room 25 was noticeably void of human life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back