• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mr. Turner's Supernatural Pest Extermination - Psychics for Hire

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"That is our job," Piper replied. She glanced over at Jacob before looking back at the woman. "Can you please tell me about the ghosts?"
"They're just the beginning." The man smirks as he rises to his feet. "Enough talk." A red beam of light shot out of the bald man's wrist. A spirit sword. He tightened his grip on the ethereal handle and pointed the blade at the pair. The woman slammed the door shut and retreated back to her room.

Min
C Rank
Exterminator
Min followed the now named representative, Mister Moore. She simply continued listening to him but as he began to unlock the door to the ware house she spoke.

“I have a breif idea of what you have just explained to me. Read the case file but it didn’t contain much information. Hopefully I can exterminate this problem for you.”
The large warehouse is cast in dark, a strong stink of mould chokes the room and a light dripping from a leak echoes through the space. "The lights." The man says to himself. He feels around wall near the door until he stumbles across the switch. The lights flicker on. The warehouse is empty. Empty shelves and empty boxes.

"They're just the beginning." The man smirks as he rises to his feet. "Enough talk." A red beam of light shot out of the bald man's wrist. A spirit sword. He tightened his grip on the ethereal handle and pointed the blade at the pair. The woman slammed the door shut and retreated back to her room.

The large warehouse is cast in dark, a strong stink of mould chokes the room and a light dripping from a leak echoes through the space. "The lights." The man says to himself. He feels around wall near the door until he stumbles across the switch. The lights flicker on. The warehouse is empty. Empty shelves and empty boxes.
Jacob springs to his feet, attempting to kick the man in the chest.

Piper immediately jumped to her feet, opening her palm to release her sword. I knew something was wrong. I knew it. I knew it. I knew it... Piper thought quickly in her head. She looked over at Jacob and readied to attack the man as well.

Jacob springs to his feet, attempting to kick the man in the chest.
As Jacob kicked, the man expertly swivelled his sword, slicing deep into Jacob's leg. Leaving Jacob stumbling to the ground in great pain, falling back into the couch and struggling to stand. He then turned without hesitation and unleashed a volley of strikes against Piper before she could attack. The man was clearly an expert swordsman. The two were now on the defence.

Piper managed to use her sword to block his attacks from injuring her but she swordsmanship wasn't perfect. She was better using his weight against him in a normal attack. But nothing in her life was normal. "It's too damn early for this! What is your problem?" She let out a shakey breath, steading her feet to prepare for another attack.

Piper managed to use her sword to block his attacks from injuring her but she swordsmanship wasn't perfect. She was better using his weight against him in a normal attack. But nothing in her life was normal. "It's too damn early for this! What is your problem?" She let out a shakey breath, steading her feet to prepare for another attack.
The man makes relentless quick slices as Piper struggles to block the assault. There isn't just a difference in skill, his sword is much brighter and refined than Piper's dull and unstable blade. His spirit energy is at least a B Rank in power. The man laughs maniacally at the question. "I don't think you're in the position to ask me any more questions." As he strikes towards her head he makes a sudden change of direction mid-swing and instead stabs down towards Piper's stomach.

"Hey, watch where you stab. I want to have children some day," Piper joked lightly as she barely dodged the stab. She could feel the air rushed passed. Joking was a defense mechanism that she sometimes couldn't stop. "I don't know when to shut up, so I'll ask again. What is your problem?"
Piper already hated herself for egging on this lunatic. This is how you die. You can't keep your damn mouth shut and it'll get you killed. She looked over at Jacob, trying her best to focus on both of them.

"Hey, watch where you stab. I want to have children some day," Piper joked lightly as she barely dodged the stab. She could feel the air rushed passed. Joking was a defense mechanism that she sometimes couldn't stop. "I don't know when to shut up, so I'll ask again. What is your problem?"
Piper already hated herself for egging on this lunatic. This is how you die. You can't keep your damn mouth shut and it'll get you killed. She looked over at Jacob, trying her best to focus on both of them.
In the second Piper glanced at Jacob the enemy's sword thrashed down and grazed passed her head. The man smiled, "I still don't think you get it. You're going to die today." She felt blood begin to dribble down her face, a trickle of red falling between her eyes, down her nose and past her mouth, dropping off her chin and onto the carpet. The man had skimmed her forehead and made a shallow cut. "No more questions." His sword rested beside his side before he raised it above his head, readying a finishing blow.

Min
C Rank
Exterminator
Stepping foot into the old, moulding down, darkened warehouse Min sniffled as the odor would not exactly be great. Mister Moore got the lights on as he flicked the switch, the warehouse being lightened up as she would begin to see what was inside the warehouse. The empty shelves and boxes were expected as much from an abandoned warehouse as she looked around.

"Well, looks like I'll be getting to work now Mister Moore.", Min spoke in a stern tone as she stretched her body out quickly.

Min then began to focus on her sixth sense, attempting to find any of the super natural as she began to walk deeper and deeper into the warehouse.

Piper raised her sword, ready to block his attack. She locked eyes with the man. "If you're going to kill me, the least you can do is give me answers."

Grimacing on the floor, Jacob projects his own blade, and stabs it at the man's knee.

Last edited:

Min
C Rank
Exterminator
Stepping foot into the old, moulding down, darkened warehouse Min sniffled as the odor would not exactly be great. Mister Moore got the lights on as he flicked the switch, the warehouse being lightened up as she would begin to see what was inside the warehouse. The empty shelves and boxes were expected as much from an abandoned warehouse as she looked around.

"Well, looks like I'll be getting to work now Mister Moore.", Min spoke in a stern tone as she stretched her body out quickly.

Min then began to focus on her sixth sense, attempting to find any of the super natural as she began to walk deeper and deeper into the warehouse.
The warehouse is deathly silent. Dust clings to the air. Piper stops and concentrates, her senses are wide open; the dripping water, Mr Moore's nervous breathing and the faint cry of the seagulls outside. She then catches a whiff, a slight detection, of spiritual energy. She follows the trail in her head, she senses that the energy seems to be massing near the foreman's office at the far side of the warehouse.

Grimacing on the floor, Jacob projects his own blade, and stabs it at the man's knee.
The attacker refuses to speak, instead, he raises his sword and strikes. With a great mustering of will Jacob manages to drag his bloody leg across the floor and lunges at the man's knee while he's distracted, his blade digs into the man's knee. With a scream and whimper, the man's thrust fails as he falls to the carpet. Blood spurts out of Jacob's leg, he's losing blood fast.

The warehouse is deathly silent. Dust clings to the air. Piper stops and concentrates, her senses are wide open; the dripping water, Mr Moore's nervous breathing and the faint cry of the seagulls outside. She then catches a whiff, a slight detection, of spiritual energy. She follows the trail in her head, she senses that the energy seems to be massing near the foreman's office at the far side of the warehouse.

The attacker refuses to speak, instead, he raises his sword and strikes. With a great mustering of will Jacob manages to drag his bloody leg across the floor and lunges at the man's knee while he's distracted, his blade digs into the man's knee. With a scream and whimper, the man's thrust fails as he falls to the carpet. Blood spurts out of Jacob's leg, he's losing blood fast.
Jacob let's out a shrill scream as blood drains from his leg, but he refuses to give up. Mustering as much strength as he can, he thrusts his blade at the man's side over and over again, as many times as he can in the opening he has. Each time he lets out a cry of determination and agony.

Piper held her blade to his throat once he fell on the floor. "I'll give you two seconds to answer my question. Why?" She wanted an answer but she had a feeling she wouldn't get it. She was prepared to send her sword through his throat.

Jacob let's out a shrill scream as blood drains from his leg, but he refuses to give up. Mustering as much strength as he can, he thrusts his blade at the man's side over and over again, as many times as he can in the opening he has. Each time he lets out a cry of determination and agony.
As the psychic man falls Jacob thrusts manically at the target, in a haze of pain and anger he doesn't realise that his spirit sword has already fizzled out. He begins to feel weak and dizzy as he loses blood. By extension, his spirit energy begins to drain and he's unable to sustain his sword. Piper takes the chance to pounce on the man, tackling him to the floor. He refuses to look her in the eye or speak.

Piper pulled out her cell phone, dialing someone back at the office. While holding down the attacker and holding the phone to her face, she grabbed a red, blue, and green plaid flannel shirt and tossed it to Jacob. "Tie it as tight as you can. It'll help slow the blood flow so you don't bleed to death. Are you feeling okay?"

Piper pulled out her cell phone, dialing someone back at the office. While holding down the attacker and holding the phone to her face, she grabbed a red, blue, and green plaid flannel shirt and tossed it to Jacob. "Tie it as tight as you can. It'll help slow the blood flow so you don't bleed to death. Are you feeling okay?"
Jacob weekly grabs at the jacket, grunting in pain, "I-I think I'll live... A-are you hurt?"

"The scratch? I'll survive," Piper answered, while the phone still pressed to her face, using her shoulder the support it. Her injury didn't bother her too much. It was bleeding a little faster than she'd like, but it wasn't as serious as it could be. She wasn't thrown into a wall like she had been before. She got lucky.

Jacob groans as he sits up, and begins to make a tourniquet above his knee with the jacket. He can feel the life be aiming from him, feel his body getting weaker. Was this the end? A meaningless death at the hands of some low-life psychic?

Piper manages to reach HQ, a woman can be heard on the other side of the phone, once Piper explains the situation she advises them "Keep the suspect contained. There's an agent 10 minutes away. Please wait until back up can arrive."

In a dingy basement, a man with black hair --which reaches his shoulders -- stands above a decapitated corpse. Holding a steel short sword in his right hand that is covered in blood, which runs down the blade and onto the concrete floor below. In his other hand, he grasps a lifeless head by the hair. The fangs which glisten on show from the slack jaw indicate that the head belonged to a vampire. A phone begins to ring from the inside pocket of the swordman's long black cloak. The Swordsman releases his hold on the vampire's hair, the head drops to the floor, he then reaches into his cloak to retrieve a cloth which he uses to wipe the stained blade clean while the phone continues to ring. Once he is satisfied that all of the monster's blood is cleansed from the sword he drops the cloth onto the corpse. He then picks up the phone.
"Yeah?" He answeres while sheathing his sword back into the sheath concealed inside his cloak. He listens to the woman explain the situation.
"I know where that is. I'll be there shortly" He takes one last look at the corpse. "I'll need clean up here."
He then hangs up the phone and in a flash, he is gone.

Eight minutes later the door to room 25 opens and the man in black, with hazel eyes, long black hair and a youthful face, stands at the door in his signature black cloak. Jacob and Piper would recognise him as A Rank agent, Master Maddox.

Piper manages to reach HQ, a woman can be heard on the other side of the phone, once Piper explains the situation she advises them "Keep the suspect contained. There's an agent 10 minutes away. Please wait until back up can arrive."

In a dingy basement, a man with black hair --which reaches his shoulders -- stands above a decapitated corpse. Holding a steel short sword in his right hand that is covered in blood, which runs down the blade and onto the concrete floor below. In his other hand, he grasps a lifeless head by the hair. The fangs which glisten on show from the slack jaw indicate that the head belonged to a vampire. A phone begins to ring from the inside pocket of the swordman's long black cloak. The Swordsman releases his hold on the vampire's hair, the head drops to the floor, he then reaches into his cloak to retrieve a cloth which he uses to wipe the stained blade clean while the phone continues to ring. Once he is satisfied that all of the monster's blood is cleansed from the sword he drops the cloth onto the corpse. He then picks up the phone.
"Yeah?" He answeres while sheathing his sword back into the sheath concealed inside his cloak. He listens to the woman explain the situation.
"I know where that is. I'll be there shortly" He takes one last look at the corpse. "I'll need clean up here."
He then hangs up the phone and in a flash, he is gone.

Eight minutes later the door to room 25 opens and the man in black, with hazel eyes, long black hair and a youthful face, stands at the door in his signature black cloak. Jacob and Piper would recognise him as A Rank agent, Master Maddox.
Jacob is laying on the floor with his legs elevated on the couch. He breaths somewhat weekly with, his mask beside his face on the floor. He glances at the man, then goes back to staring at the ceiling.

Min
C Rank
Exterminator
Min detected the slightest spiritual energy in the area, as she began to trace it to it's origin she noticed it was amassing at the foreman's office. As she began walking closer and closer to the foreman's office the spiritual energy levels began to rise as well, Min's senses and reflexes are well prepared.

"Do not stress to much Mister Moore. Just stay behind me and everything will be fine.", Min spoke in a Grimm and serious tone as she began to get to the real work.

Min
C Rank
Exterminator
Min detected the slightest spiritual energy in the area, as she began to trace it to it's origin she noticed it was amassing at the foreman's office. As she began walking closer and closer to the foreman's office the spiritual energy levels began to rise as well, Min's senses and reflexes are well prepared.

"Do not stress to much Mister Moore. Just stay behind me and everything will be fine.", Min spoke in a Grimm and serious tone as she began to get to the real work.
Mr Moore timidly follows. "Do you think this place is.. you know..." The metal roof creaks, "haunted?" He timidly asks.

The door to the foreman's office would be unlocked. The room is small with one dust-covered desk and an upturned office chair. Empty filling cabinets rest against the wall and a tacky red carpet still lies on the filthy floor.

Piper had found some paper towels and she was using that to press against her forehead to try to stop the bleeding. She was leaning against the wall away from the door, looking at the floor.

"You two look awful." Maddox sneers as he walks into the room.
The bald psychic begins to laugh "Your friend is going to die. His cut is deep, he'll soo..." before he could finish his the sentence Master Maddox is above him, he moved fast like a blur. He places his index and middle finger on the bald man's head. There's a flash of light and then he's unconscious.
Maddox then turns to Jacob. "Give me a look at your wound."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back