• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mr. Turner's Supernatural Pest Extermination - Psychics for Hire

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Piper paused her soft singing to quickly glance at Jacob. "What's so funny?" Piper asked, raising and eyebrow as she kept her eyes on the road, but her head slightly turned toward him.

Piper paused her soft singing to quickly glance at Jacob. "What's so funny?" Piper asked, raising and eyebrow as she kept her eyes on the road, but her head slightly turned toward him.
"Fucking life, fucking life," Jacob replies, staring out the windshield with a small smile.

"We look awful," Piper laughed lightly. "How is your injury?" She started to hum softly in between her sentences and his, giving her something to do while paused at a stop light.

"We look awful," Piper laughed lightly. "How is your injury?" She started to hum softly in between her sentences and his, giving her something to do while paused at a stop light.
"Miraculously healed it would appear," Jacob replies, looking down at it, "wicked scar though, and it still stings."

Meanwhile...
Master Maddox skimmed across the rooftops at magnificent speed, the woman still knocked out strung over his shoulders. He reaches HQ well before Jacob and Piper. Slinking down a back alley behind the building. He approaches a section of unsuspecting wall next to a filthy, overflowing dumpster. He puts his hand against the wall and unleashes a black smoke aura from his palm. The wall cracks and he slips through, the secret door shutting behind him. He then slips through to an elevator down to the basement. Finding his way to a small open space with a guard post, manned by a slightly chubby middle-aged man who sits in his booth watching security monitors. Either side oh his both are caged doors, locked, which lead to the rest of the basement. He rises to his feet "Master Maddox" He greets him.
Maddox lays the woman down against the booth without saying anything.
"Do you need her booking?" The man asks as he looks down at the young Asian woman.
"Yes." He answeres as turning away. "Two Cs will be bringing in a man."
"Okay. What did they..." He stops mid-sentence because when he looks back up he realises Maddox has already gone. "Mother fucker."

Luther Bines is at his desk reading reports when he hears the door squeak open but nobody is there. A hand comes barreling down from behind. Bines turns on his heel and catches the attacker's hand. "Too slow" He smiles.
Maddox takes back his hand. "I've got you before and I'll get you again." he half smiles.
"The last times you got me was two years ago."
"Tsk." Maddox puts his hands back in his cloke. "We need to call a meeting."
"Oh?"
"I had to help two Cs today. They were fighting a B Rank psychic..."
"That doesn't sound meeting worthy." Bines cut in.
"It isn't but I haven't finished." Maddox retaliated. "He was guarding a girl. She seemed to be causing supernatural activity. When I knocked her out all paranormal energy in the area seemed to disappear. I've never seen anything like it."
"I've never heard about anything like that before either." Bines glances at the floor. "Maybe we should call a meeting. Did you bring them in?" He looks back at Maddox.
"I brought in the girl. The two exterminators are bringing in the man."
Bines turns and begins to walk out of his office. "Very well then."

"That's good, besides the stinging," she nodded, turning into the parking lot. "I'll take care of him. You worry about yourself." Piper grabbed her backpack and walked to the other side of the car, opening the door and unbuckling the man before carefully pulling him out of the car and taking him toward the building.

As Piper pulled up, two guards emerged from the building and onto the parking lot. James and a black guard the pair haven't seen before. "We'll take him from here," James says. The pair then go to take the man from Piper.

"Oh, thanks. Should I follow? Or are we to return to our desks?" Piper asked as the weight of the man was removed from her hands.

Mr Bines came around the corner into the parking lot. "You can go home. After I ask you a few questions." He put up an umbrella as the guards whisked the man away.

She looked over at Jacob and looked back at Mr. Bines. She started to fiddle with her hair nervously, "Okay. Sure."

"I'm okay. My head is killing me now that everything has calmed down," Piper answered, looking back and forth between Mr. Bines and Jacob.

"I'm sure it'll pass." Mr.Bines smiled. "Now, was there anything odd about the paranormal activity you encountered today?" The rain began to grow heavier, bouncing off the black umbrella.

"I'm sure it'll pass." Mr.Bines smiled. "Now, was there anything odd about the paranormal activity you encountered today?" The rain began to grow heavier, bouncing off the black umbrella.
Jacob staggers out of the car and over to the two, having been lost in thought for the past minute or so, "I'll live. We encountered a somewhat powerful psychic, and a woman who appears to cause super-natural disturbances around her. A B class brought her back. If either of us had gone alone, we would have surely parished."

"However it didn't really feel out of the ordinary of negative energy. It was dark, but felt like a possession almost," Piper tried to explain but was caught on her words. "If Jacob wasn't there I would have died."

"I see. I apologise for putting you two in so much danger." Bines bows his head slightly. "What you've said seems to confirm what Master Maddox has told me." He then looks at Jacob and half laughs. "Fair warning, I wouldn't call him a B class to his face. He is very proud of his A rank status. I digress. You two may go home for today. You've both done more than enough."

Mr. Turner's apartment is a two-floored penthouse with the first-floor holding: a living room, kitchen, dining room, a games room, library and personal training room The second-floor houses Mr. Turner's room and a dorm for the orphaned wards (however only one resides at HQ currently) and the roof topped garden. Mr Turner has been stowed away in his library all morning. His assistant, Ms Clark, knocks on the apartment door before entering. Her heels echo through the old-fashioned large living room. "Mr Turner!" she calls. She gets no response. " Vamond!" She calls as her usual back up.

"Dedicated. If you wish" The rain begins to come down a bit heavier. "We better get inside fast then." Mr Bines begins to walk back to the shelter of the building.

Vamond Raedar Qartheon
12 Yrs-Male|Ward-D Rank|Dhamphir
[class=Notes] //So this is an older code that I tried to fix up to look nicer// //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //this code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code. // // when typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press ente// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] //The background image// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
[class=Notes] //the image in the cirlce and the border// [/class]
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]
Vamond was passed out on the bed he had been given by Mr. Turner a few weeks ago, the teenager opening his eyes as he heard a knock on teh door. He'd briefly woken in the morning when the head had given him some sheep blood. Only Mr. Turner and a few other higher ups knew of his being a Dhamphir and he was pretty much told to keep it that way. "Vamond!" Recognizing the speaker as Mr. Turner's assistant, called for him. "Coming!" he called to the woman as he yawned and got out of his bed. Not bothering to pull his shoes on, he padded over in sock-covered feet towards the door and opened it to see the head's assistant. "Do you need something Ms. Clark?" he questioned, lifting a hand to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

[class=Notes] //Below is the purple box and the content meant for tags// [/class]
Interacting: None
Located: Mr. Turner's Apartment
Mentioned: Mr. Turner Rainbow Knight Rainbow Knight
code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Last edited:
"Honestly." Ms Clark sneered in disapproval. "Still in bed at this hour. It's almost midday." She sighed. "Where is Mr Turner?" She stood with her hand on her hips.

Vamond Raedar Qartheon

[class=Notes] //So this is an older code that I tried to fix up to look nicer// //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //this code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code. // // when typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press ente// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] //The background image// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
[class=Notes] //the image in the cirlce and the border// [/class]
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]
Vamond's tired look was replaced by a frown as the woman sneered at him and commented on it being almost midday. He made a mental note to retrieve his sunglasses from the dresser in case Mr. Turner wanted him to go outside. His eyes hadn't changed color in any way showing the monster he now was, however his eyes were more sensitive to daylight and from noon to middle of the afternoon was quite harsh on his sensitive eyes so that he had found himself switching his sleeping and waking schedules to the opposing times. "Mr. Turner has been in his library all morning," he said.

[class=Notes] //Below is the purple box and the content meant for tags// [/class]
Interacting: None
Located: Mr. Turner's Apartment
Mentioned: Mr. Turner Rainbow Knight Rainbow Knight
code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Last edited:
Vamond Raedar Qartheon
Vamond's tired look was replaced by a frown as the woman sneered at him and commented on it being almost midday. He made a mental note to retrieve his sunglasses from the dresser in case Mr. Turner wanted him to go outside. His eyes hadn't changed color in any way showing the monster he now was, however his eyes were more sensitive to daylight and from noon to middle of the afternoon was quite harsh on his sensitive eyes so that he had found himself switching his sleeping and waking schedules to the opposite times. "Mr. Turner's been in his library all morning," he said. Rainbow Knight Rainbow Knight
"When he decides to come out tell him we'll be starting a meeting in half an hour. Thank you." The assistant trots away before the young boy could respond. Her heels clicking off of the floor as she retreats from the room. She leaves and the door clicks shut. A short break of silence before another door creaks open. "Is she gone?" A frail old voice asked.

"Guess I should come in too," Jacob says, rubbing his temple, "probably couldn't make it home if I tried."
As the two entered Mr Bines said his goodbyes and parted. They were left to do what they wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back