• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mothman's Refurbished Partner Search~!

Mothman

A moth, and also a man
My old thread has been up for far longer than it should be, so here's a brand new coat of paint!

Howdy, I'm Besdy! Never been one for typing a ton of stuff about my life, but here's a few things to consider a half-decent introduction!

-I'm 19!

-Currently not working, and helping my little brother get through elementary school while our parents work, which means I'm pretty free!

-For that reason, weekdays are pretty free when I'm with him, and weekends are the days I usually take to go out, so I'll be a bit busier then!

-Aside from writing, I adore dance and play a lot of video games in my down time!

With that out of the way, some info about my writing, what I'm looking for, and what I can provide!

For those curious on how much I can write, and what I'm looking for, here's a writing sample! This is a lengthier sample, and I am happy to write things a bit smaller than this, I do however need at least a decent bit of length to be satisfied!

-I vastly prefer playing OCs as opposed to canons, but I have no preference regarding what my partners play! I know that's a bit difficult for those looking for ships of specific characters, but I'm happy to double in RPs, maining an OC and doubling with a canon! That being said...

-I adore a good pair of characters blossoming into a great relationship, but I don't like making it the sole focus of an RP. Things such as relationships, ships, and everything in between are A-OK, though, and I'm happy to talk on them while we talk on things such as plot!

-I am not against darker themes, and in truth, absolutely adore putting my lovely OCs through hell and back and eventually letting them get their happy ending at the end of the tunnel! If you have any issues with certain themes and have things you'd wish to avoid, just let me know and we'll steer clear of them!

-I also love writing conflict and battle, things like slice of life aren't really my cup of tea. I obviously don't mind doing a bit here and there where it's necessary, as well as when its used to build character and such!

With that out of the way also, here's some fandoms I'm looking for! If you're curious as to who I'd be wanting to potentially play as a double from any of these, feel free to shoot me a PM or reply to the thread and I'll let you know! In addition to these fandom-based things below, I adore medieval RPs, so if you have any personal ideas you'd want to throw my way, please do!

Bold means it's a craving of mine!

- Fire Emblem -
(FE6, FE7, SoV, Awakening, Fates, Heroes, 3H)

- Persona -
(3, 4, 5)

- Overwatch -

- Undertale -

- Dragon Quest -

- Bayonetta -
(1,2)

- Xenoblade -
(1, 2)

- Bravely Default/Bravely Second -

- JJBA -

Last edited:
Hello, I am new here to RPNation so I am not quite sure how things are done, but after reading your partner search, I believe it would be fun to roleplay with you. Should I private message you?

[div style="text-align:justify;padding:20px 50px;"][div style="text-align:justify;padding:20px 50px;"][div style="text-align:justify;padding:20px 50px;"]
mothman’s a wonderful writing partner yall. 💙 would highly recommend writing with them!
[/div][/div][/div]

Bump! Got so much time on my hands, might write up a new thread with more polish tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back