• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Moonlit Crusade

How did you do that?

...Oh, wait, it's right beside "POST REPLY". :-0

Whether we roll the dice for ourselves or you would in our stead is all right to me, vRH vRH . However, I will place my vote on the first option. I shall attempt to decide on my own fate, and rise victorious!

Good luck, buddy!

Do you see that, down there, Pio? That is what is called support. It is what strengthens the bond of friendship. It is what unites one another for a grand cause. It is what society needs nowadays to be able to stick together and that was all I ever wanted from you but why must you make me weep this way.

Good luck, buddy!

Thank you very much.

By the way, do we only roll one 100-sided die?

,,,oh.

giphy.gif

,,,oh, mAN, sil
OH MAN I JUST

i can't

oh dear gods

your idea was so good, too
maybe we can have it in the next dream

It seems like we are on the same boat, Boe. We can make it out here without Pio's beginner's luck. We just have to stick and support each other...

How could this happen to me...
I made a mistake... Got nowhere to run... The night goes on as I'm fading away...

Well, uh, that's unfortunate. Piocca's roll set the bar too high, lol. I'll wait for Impocrates's result and then work on the next update.

I didn’t see the 100 option.

This is 81, I believe.

EDIT: And as always, I never seem to notice the extra page of replies telling me what to do. That’s life, I guess.

Last edited:
not sure what's going on in the notif system but i feel you. gotta visit every thread i watch to see new stuff.

not sure what's going on in the notif system but i feel you. gotta visit every thread i watch to see new stuff.

It's been an old thing here in RPN. Notifs are always bound to get wonky at a certain point - they can't track all the things that occur.

Anyhow, the winning vote is pioca pioca 's by a landslide. I'll start working on the next update, hopefully it will be done within the next few hours.

An Eerie Night - 12
Moonlit Crusade
QUEST LOG

PROLOGUE:
An Eerie Night

10 - 13 - 17 (MIDNIGHT)
Alton's Apartment
The dream was beyond strange. It felt more like a memory rather than a dream. Alton saw through the eyes of a seemingly ordinary man, employed under one of the various booming corporations of the city.

He witnessed and experienced the difficulties of an average worker's life - the struggles one has to face in the competitive world of business, the creeping psychological and emotional stress forced upon by society, the problem of money, and a whole lot more.

Sometime deep into this memory-like dream, he found 'himself' in the same place he once was before - the Blancrete Central Park. What's more strange was it was more or less the same time during his encounter.

The dream continued to get even stranger. The blue moon was there as well, but the man didn't seem to be captivated by it - he only gazed once, then never again. He walked around the park for about two or three times, until he decided to take a rest near a lamppost.

It was then that 'he' heard a familiar voice.

"Good evening.", it said.

The man looked onto the source of the voice - a man who wore a red scarf.

"Good evening.", 'he' replied.

The man with the red scarf suddenly grabbed him by the shoulder, and rushed closer. "I'd like to ask you a question, mage."

Surprised, 'he' immediately shoved the man away and ran to the north. As he did, he began to mutter words that not even Alton could comprehend. His hands glowed dimly in a green color. As he ran, he took short stops to rest himself, as it seems that he is not used to much physical activity.

But 'his' mistake was taking a turn deeper into the forest-y part of the park. For it was there where he bumped onto a rugged-looking man. This man wore a strange clothing that consisted of metal armor and various blue-colored cloths. Upon bumping onto him, the rugged man punched him in the gut, sending him down to the ground, and unconscious.

The next moment the man woke up, he was sitting down on the ground at the corner of a dark alley-like corner. There, the two men - the one with the red scarf, and the one dressed in a rugged fashion, stood before him. The man with the red scarf took a step forward. But most of all, both of his legs were lacerated.

"Now, now.", he said. "It's quite rude to leave me hanging like that. Let's start over again. I will ask you a question, and you will answer. Yes?"

The man was shivering. He seemed to want to fight back despite his situation, but all that faded away the moment the rugged man drew out a sword from thin air, and began to sharpen its blade with a rock, right in front of him. "Y-yes., he said with much hesitation.

"Good.", the man continued, then took a step back. "You're a mage, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Then you are part of the Association. Right?"

The man fell silent, but he was still shivering quite a bit. His eyes could clearly show a message that said 'please don't do this'. But the man with the red scarf looked disappointed by such.

"No answer, huh.", he sighed, then snapped his finger. In a quick moment, the rugged man pierced the edge of his sword onto the poor man's side, and caused blood to gush out of the wound. After doing so, he kicked his face, then stepped to the side. The man, obviously, screamed in pain.

"Let me ask again. Are you part of the Association?"

"Y-yes.", the man replied, tears rolling down his face, his hands trying to stop the bleeding. "P-please let me go. I'm just an ordinary m-m-mage. I-I don't know any-anything important."

The man with the red scarf sighed again. "Do you know where the nearest main office is?"

'He' really didn't want to answer. His mouth remained shut, but the tears that dripped down from his eyes clearly showed the opposite. If he said something about it, he would be punished by the Mages' Association. If he didn't he'd most likely be killed here.

"P-please...I-I don't know where it is!", he chose to lie.

The man with the scarf apparently, disliked this. He stomped the ground, and kicked the man's wound, causing him to scream yet again with pain. "Where is it, mage?"

"I-I don't know! I swear!"

The man sighed. "Then you are of no use to me."

In that very moment, as the man's chest was pierced by the blade, Alton woke up from his dream, with a very loud shout. As if he was the one who had been stabbed.

Hearing this, Bradamante rushed into his room, bursting through the door with her arms ready for a fight. Upon seeing nothing, she immediately sheathed her sword and turned her gaze to Alton.

"What is it? Why did you scream?", she asked.

What shall Alton say?
"Just a bad dream."
"It's nothing."
Write-in.

Last edited:
An Eerie Night - 13
Moonlit Crusade
QUEST LOG

PROLOGUE:
An Eerie Night

10 - 14 - 17 (MORNING)
Alton's Apartment
"Just a bad dream.", Alton said. "Don't worry about it."

Bradamante nodded, then turned away. Before heading outside of Alton's room, she spoke once more. "Please try to save your screams for dire situations." She left without even giving him a chance to reply.

Alton groaned and placed his palm on his face. For a short while, he contemplated on his decision. Maybe bringing her into his house was a mistake. He didn't even know her and yet he felt as if she was truly trustworthy. Things might just get worse with her living under the same roof as him. But all was too late - he can only do with what he currently has.

Thus, Alton tried to do his regular morning routine with Bradamante's presence in his home. Though it felt quite uncomfortable, everything seemed to go pretty well. Bradamante was even using his television, although she watched mostly french channels.

Once finished, Alton called her attention. "Bradamante."

"Yes?", she replied.

"Let's go.", he said.

"Very well.", she turned off the television and rose from her seat. After grabbing her sheathed sword from the wall, she headed towards the door. "Where shall we head to?"

Where will they go?
A nearby mall - to find Bradamante some better clothes to avoid drawing attention.
The Central Park - to investigate some possible clues about last night's events.
Yet another fast food store - to get some breakfast.
Alton's school - to fetch some things Alton unintentionally left behind.

An Eerie Night - 14
Moonlit Crusade
QUEST LOG

PROLOGUE:
An Eerie Night

10 - 14 - 17 (MORNING)
Lobby, First Floor, Liberty Square
And so the two were off - heading towards a nearby mall named 'Liberty Square'. It's not large, nor is it too small, its size lies somewhere in the middle, presumably on a moderate scale. The name of the mall has no relation to the city's history, and as stated by the owners - they just picked a random word and went with it.

While larger malls exist around the city, Liberty Square tends to keep up with the various competition due to its location - it lies at the center of a populated residential area, and it has a wide array of brands and shops. It's designed to appeal to the masses, so there's very little exquisite brands and the layout of the establishment is not so intricate.

Finally, when the two arrived there, they entered without hesitation. Fortunately, it was still quite early, so the place is still quite vacant despite it being a weekend. This made things much better to them - there won't be much of a difficulty in roaming around and finding Bradamante a suitable set of clothes, and she won't be attracting much attention, as opposed to crowded areas.

The two stopped for a short moment at the lobby.

"Bradamante.", Alton called.

"Yes?", she faced him.

"What kind of clothes do you prefer?", he asked. He's not really proficient in this kind of thing, but he has to do it anyway since Bradamante is so adamant on staying by his side to 'guard' him from possible perils and whatnot.

"Simple and functional clothes will suffice.", she answered. But judging by the short pause she had before speaking, it would seem that she prefers something else.

"Okay.", Alton said. "Let's go find you some clothes."

Where shall they buy clothes?
Forever 17 - A steadily rising clothing brand, associated with a certain idol.
UniBlo - A general clothing brand with occasional seasonal items.
Suprem - A clothing brand hyped up by the consumers. Not really that 'excellent'.
Arvin Krein - A brand known for quality formal clothes.
Write-in.

got a feeling bradamante is gonna look great in any set of clothing (except suprem but that's just me). but i'm torn between forever 17 and uniblo. both styles would suit her,,, but she doesn't seem to be fond of normie clothing,,, hmmmmmmokay i've decided:

✧ uniblo!
✧ forever 17

aka the brand that is a bit better than ordinary but doesn't require a kidney to be sold for a successful purchase

Last edited:
The pause after Bradamante's comment suggests that she prefers something aside from simple, ordinary clothing. Maybe a more elegant and formal fashion style suits her. Paris, France is what is regarded as the world's fashion capital. France has also been more mindful than most, of fashion, in history.They can have a stroll in >Arvin Krein, and see if Bradamante finds something interesting, but I also think it is best to take her to a boutique with a French fashion brand or something of the sort.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back